Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Variant Super Spreader Event Planned For Idiot Bikers

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

5th link is a Fox repeat of the he said she said story.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6th link is dated March, before the Delta Variant surge,

*yawn*
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,615 Times in 10,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    3rd link is an unknown source, very biased and short on facts. Snippets of hear-say designed to inflame the right. He said she said.
    After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas

A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — Miriam Izaguirre, a 35-year-old asylum-seeker from Honduras, crossed the Rio Grande at dawn Monday with her young son and turned herself in to the authorities.

A few hours later she was released, and the first thing she did was take a rapid test for Covid-19 at the Brownsville bus station. They told her her test came out positive.

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey.

And maybe coming to your town u stupid fucking POS

Now slam the source and than go fuck yourself

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...ville-n1259282
    Last edited by volsrock; 07-29-2021 at 09:17 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-30-2021)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,244 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

3rd link is an unknown source, very biased and short on facts. Snippets of hear-say designed to inflame the right. He said she said.
    Genetic fallacy

6. The Following User Groans At T. A. Gardner For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (07-29-2021)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    why do u ignore the super spreaders from last summer
    Why do teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) deflect?

ALL the people that assembled in large numbers WITHOUT mask, deserves what they got, hospitalization, ICU, ventilator and death.

Guess you CAN fix stupid.

9. The Following User Groans At no worries For This Awful Post:

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,615 Times in 10,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas

A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — Miriam Izaguirre, a 35-year-old asylum-seeker from Honduras, crossed the Rio Grande at dawn Monday with her young son and turned herself in to the authorities.

A few hours later she was released, and the first thing she did was take a rapid test for Covid-19 at the Brownsville bus station. They told her her test came out positive.

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey.

And maybe coming to your town u stupid fucking POS

Now slam the source and than go fuck yourself

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...ville-n1259282

I see u are a pussy slut worthless coward and wont address this

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

it gets worse...

Lollapalooza Begins in Chicago, and It Is Packed

Source: NBC 5 Chicago

When asked if she regretted allowing the major outdoor music festival to go on, Lightfoot, who used the press conference to warn residents about the potential for heightened mitigations if metrics continue to spike, said no.

"I think we made the best decision that we could as always, based upon the data and based upon our projections and modeling," she said. "We felt very comfortable on June 11, which was the date, fully opening up the city. We had been working towards that point, looking at trends in the data. So no, I feel like we made the right decisions, but we're sounding the alarm today because we're starting to see this uptick."

To enter Lollapalooza, concert-goers must provide a printed copy of the COVID vaccine card, vaccine record or negative coronavirus test within 72 hours of entering.

For those who are not vaccinated against COVID-19, a mask is required while inside the festival at all times.

Read more: https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...acked/2571744/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-30-2021), Trumpet (07-30-2021)

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Funny how PoliShitalker loves to talk night and day about Covid but not if it concerns illegal aliens.
    Funny how the Lord of Cretins loves to talk shit.
    Lock Him Up

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Genetic fallacy
    Nice try.
    Lock Him Up

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,181 Times in 10,672 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

[imb] https://www.1911addicts.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,onerror=redirect,width=1920,height=192 0,fit=scale-down/https://www.1911addicts.com/attachments/ezgif-2-5f11f83e4b09-png.792987/[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    it gets worse...

Lollapalooza Begins in Chicago, and It Is Packed

Source: NBC 5 Chicago

When asked if she regretted allowing the major outdoor music festival to go on, Lightfoot, who used the press conference to warn residents about the potential for heightened mitigations if metrics continue to spike, said no.

"I think we made the best decision that we could as always, based upon the data and based upon our projections and modeling," she said. "We felt very comfortable on June 11, which was the date, fully opening up the city. We had been working towards that point, looking at trends in the data. So no, I feel like we made the right decisions, but we're sounding the alarm today because we're starting to see this uptick."

To enter Lollapalooza, concert-goers must provide a printed copy of the COVID vaccine card, vaccine record or negative coronavirus test within 72 hours of entering.

For those who are not vaccinated against COVID-19, a mask is required while inside the festival at all times.

Read more: https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...acked/2571744/
    This is a case where people don't understand the dangers until it's too late.
    Lock Him Up

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-30-2021), reagansghost (07-30-2021)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    This is a case where people don't understand the dangers until it's too late.
    and this policy will keep them safe, huh

"For those who are not vaccinated against COVID-19, a mask is required while inside the festival at all times.
    ."

they take off their mask as soon as they enter, laugh all the way to the beer stand

19. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Trumpet (07-30-2021)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since the City started testing the migrants on January 25, there has been 6.3% of positive cases. The Cameron County positivity rate is 13.8%."

Thank you for decreasing the rate of infection in Brownsville, asylum seekers!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-30-2021)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,879 Times in 21,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

South Dakota is lacking enough infected people-

Sturgis Rally 2021 Dates
    August 06-15, 2021

81st Anniversary

Come one, Come all idiots - to ignore compassion, patriotism and common sense.

No restrictions, no vaccine requirements, no masks, no brains.

Zero responsibility. And no testing.

If you survived the last one, maybe you'll make it through this one, too!

Spin that massive Corona Wheel of Death to see if the Delta Variant gets you.

(Only one in ten Americans have had COVID)

Or maybe you will take home a special prize to kill off a loved one back home.

Surely someone will want your bike if you don't live to see another Sturgis.

You might just go home and infect you employer, then he dies and you lose your job.

So much excitement to be had.

Be there or have common sense. You are free to decide.

"“I think now that COVID is less of a thing than it was, and then the Hells Angels are here this year, and I think that’s going to bring a lot of business to a lot of places. I think it’s probably going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, years in rally history,” she said.

Sturgis Liquor Store, which is owned by the town, does 20-25% of its business over the course of the 10-day rally. Travis Parker, who has worked at the liquor store since 2017, said in 2020 it generated around $560,000 during the rally.

The store adds eight to 12 employees during the rally and increases its stock by around $100,000. Even then and with all registers open the lines still creep into the aisles and the store runs out of some beverages. Parker said with COVID messing with the supply chain it has been difficult to stock some products in the first place.

Jack Daniels whiskey is the go-to for many patrons during rally week, Parker said, along with “heavy hitters” like Tito’s vodka and “an ungodly amount” of Fireball whiskey.

The liquor store engraves the whiskey bottles with rally logos and can custom-engrave bottles for customers as well. Most often customers want their names, but Parker said he also engraves a lot of military designs. The engravings are done by two employees, including Parker, and a vendor parks outside to help engrave bottles as well.

Engraved bottles are in high demand and Parker said the store does hundreds of engravings each year, which can get stressful as it takes 10-12 minutes per bottle.

“But it’s cool when you hand someone a bottle and they smile,” he said."

With no mask on...

‘I’ve never seen so many people this early’: Sturgis gears up for motorcycle rally
    Good, the less Trumppers the better. Suicide by Covid is the best choice.

23. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Good, the less Trumppers the better. Suicide by Covid is the best choice.
    That's not the case. Most people survive COVID. The irresponsible go on to infect others who may die.

And it is immoral to wish death upon others. That is sinking to the level of those Trump supporters who cheered the deaths in NYC when it was the original epicenter, and they thought it was mostly liberals dying then.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 07-30-2021 at 08:48 AM.