Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Delta Variant Super Spreader Event Planned For Idiot Bikers

South Dakota is lacking enough infected people-

Sturgis Rally 2021 Dates
    August 06-15, 2021

81st Anniversary

Come one, Come all idiots - to ignore compassion, patriotism and common sense.

No restrictions, no vaccine requirements, no masks, no brains.

Zero responsibility. And no testing.

If you survived the last one, maybe you'll make it through this one, too!

Spin that massive Corona Wheel of Death to see if the Delta Variant gets you.

(Only one in ten Americans have had COVID)

Or maybe you will take home a special prize to kill off a loved one back home.

Surely someone will want your bike if you don't live to see another Sturgis.

You might just go home and infect you employer, then he dies and you lose your job.

So much excitement to be had.

Be there or have common sense. You are free to decide.

"“I think now that COVID is less of a thing than it was, and then the Hells Angels are here this year, and I think that’s going to bring a lot of business to a lot of places. I think it’s probably going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, years in rally history,” she said.

Sturgis Liquor Store, which is owned by the town, does 20-25% of its business over the course of the 10-day rally. Travis Parker, who has worked at the liquor store since 2017, said in 2020 it generated around $560,000 during the rally.

The store adds eight to 12 employees during the rally and increases its stock by around $100,000. Even then and with all registers open the lines still creep into the aisles and the store runs out of some beverages. Parker said with COVID messing with the supply chain it has been difficult to stock some products in the first place.

Jack Daniels whiskey is the go-to for many patrons during rally week, Parker said, along with “heavy hitters” like Tito’s vodka and “an ungodly amount” of Fireball whiskey.

The liquor store engraves the whiskey bottles with rally logos and can custom-engrave bottles for customers as well. Most often customers want their names, but Parker said he also engraves a lot of military designs. The engravings are done by two employees, including Parker, and a vendor parks outside to help engrave bottles as well.

Engraved bottles are in high demand and Parker said the store does hundreds of engravings each year, which can get stressful as it takes 10-12 minutes per bottle.

“But it’s cool when you hand someone a bottle and they smile,” he said."

With no mask on...

‘I’ve never seen so many people this early’: Sturgis gears up for motorcycle rally
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-30-2021), reagansghost (07-29-2021), signalmankenneth (07-29-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't see the Problem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-29-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jack,

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I don't see the Problem.
    The problem is that most infections do not kill the host who goes on to infect others who may not be vaccinated due to age or health conditions.

A super spreader event is a big problem,

I represents a set-back in the efforts of humanity to overcome the pandemic.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

no worries (07-30-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

South Dakota Daily New Cases peaked following Sturgis last year.

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 11-09-28 South Dakota COVID 125,216 Cases and 2,043 Deaths - Worldomete.jpg

Click to enlarge graph

Let's see if that repeats this year.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One biker who went to the 2020 Sturgis rally won't be going back this year:

"Upon his return from the 10-day event, the man checked in to a hospital and remained in its intensive-care unit until he died."

Minnesota Man Dies After Attending Sturgis 2020

Hope it was fun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

no worries (07-30-2021)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine: Some Covid Vaccines Make the Virus More Dangerous
    By Larry Johnson
    Published July 28, 2021 at 8:48pm

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S.,, a distinguished physician who discovered RNA transfection and invented mRNA vaccines, was on Steve Bannon’s War Room Weednesday with some alarming news–new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are at greater risk of getting Covid than someone who is not vaccinated.

Before you watch the video, you need to understand the term–Antibody-Dependent Enhancement aka ADE:
    Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), sometimes less precisely called immune enhancement or disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodies enhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication.[1][2] ADE may cause enhanced respiratory disease and acute lung injury after respiratory virus infection (ERD) with symptoms of monocytic infiltration and an excess of eosinophils in respiratory tract.[3] ADE along with type 2 T helper cell-dependent mechanisms may contribute to a development of the vaccine associated disease enhancement (VADE), which is not limited to respiratory disease.

According to NBC reporting (I can’t believe I’m citing that outfit as a reliable source):
    New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today.

Dr. Malone has warned of this risk for several months. What are we to do? Malone says that instead of relying on the flawed vaccines, Doctors should use drugs for treating Covid that have proved effective, such as Ivermectin (more about that following the video), is neutralizing Covid:

( VIDEO shown here at article link and also at https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccin...dangerous.html )

What should scare the hell out of you is the extraordinary efforts being taken to silence and discredit Dr. Malone. I encourage you to read Michael Haynes piece from July 5, which details Malone’s Kafkaesque ordeal. Here are some relevant paragraphs from his article:

Information about the inventor of the mRNA technology used in certain COVID-19 vaccines was removed from the online encyclopedia site Wikipedia after he publicly warned against giving the experimental gene therapy vaccines to young people and that there was insufficient information about the injections to give informed consent. . . .
    On June 10, 2021, Dr. Malone joined biologist Bret Weinstein, Ph.D, on the Dark Horse Podcast, where Malone raised numerous safety concerns about the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, both of which use mRNA technology. He warned about future autoimmune issues caused by the spike proteins within the mRNA injections.
    Malone also stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was aware that the spike proteins were “biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.”

YouTube swiftly moved to censor clips from the three-hour podcast interview.

This is the kind of authoritarian censorship carried out by Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Pol Pot. When the media and the Government conspire to quash dissenting opinions and legitimate, provable facts, we have crossed the threshold of fascism.

The same effort to discredit Dr. Malone also has been unleashed against non-vaccine treatment methods. Remember what happened to anyone who dared suggest using Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?
    And do you remember the news stories in May about how Covid was devastating India? I bet you have heard little about the efficacy of Ivermectin in stopping Covid in Dehli.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases:

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin “obliterates” this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.
    This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this – not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

It is your duty as an American to challenge and question everything the Government represents as true. We now have concrete evidence that Dr. Anthony Fauci has taken diametrically opposed positions without blinking an eye. Some call that “lying.” The same with the CDC (as I pointed out in my last article). Perhaps the CDC should be renamed the Center for Disinformation & Confusion in light of the contradictory guidance issued regarding masks and vaccines.

Unfortunately, the chaos of Biden’s Covid policy reflects the dysfunction and incompetence evident in the rest of his Administration. Keep praying and continue to resist.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rus-dangerous/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Life is Golden (08-23-2021)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

Sturgis Rally 2021 Dates
    August 06-15, 2021

81st Anniversary

You might just go home and infect you employer, then he dies and you lose your job.

"“I think now that COVID is less of a thing than it was, and then the Hells Angels are here this year, and I think that’s going to bring a lot of business to a lot of places. I think it’s probably going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, years in rally history,” she said.

Sturgis Liquor Store, which is owned by the town, does 20-25% of its business over the course of the 10-day rally. Travis Parker, who has worked at the liquor store since 2017, said in 2020 it generated around $560,000 during the rally.

The store adds eight to 12 employees during the rally and increases its stock by around $100,000. Even then and with all registers open the lines still creep into the aisles and the store runs out of some beverages. Parker said with COVID messing with the supply chain it has been difficult to stock some products in the first place.

Jack Daniels whiskey is the go-to for many patrons during rally week, Parker said, along with “heavy hitters” like Tito’s vodka and “an ungodly amount” of Fireball whiskey.

The liquor store engraves the whiskey bottles with rally logos and can custom-engrave bottles for customers as well. Most often customers want their names, but Parker said he also engraves a lot of military designs. The engravings are done by two employees, including Parker, and a vendor parks outside to help engrave bottles as well.

Engraved bottles are in high demand and Parker said the store does hundreds of engravings each year, which can get stressful as it takes 10-12 minutes per bottle.

With no mask on...

‘I’ve never seen so many people this early’: Sturgis gears up for motorcycle rally
    SD is at about 46% vaccination rate. Last year the locals wanted nothing to do with having the event. This might just push a lot more people to get vaccinated.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-29-2021)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,926 Times in 13,193 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Yea, like the last Sturgis rally where this bullshit line turned out to be totally false...

You want super-spreader?

Pack upwards of a million illegals on planes and buses with no vaccinations, many having active Chinese Disease, and send them all over the US. That's a government made super-spreader event and it's still going on every fucking day!

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Funny how PoliShitalker loves to talk night and day about Covid but not if it concerns illegal aliens.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Life is Golden (08-23-2021)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yea, like the last Sturgis rally where this bullshit line turned out to be totally false...

You want super-spreader?

Pack upwards of a million illegals on planes and buses with no vaccinations, many having active Chinese Disease, and send them all over the US. That's a government made super-spreader event and it's still going on every fucking day!
    When were those pictures taken?

And if that's real, then why did TX Gov Abbott drop all masking requirements? That makes no sense.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (07-30-2021)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The average age is 54, they are almost certainly heavily vaxxed. We are losing this war but the vaccines are mostly working for the moment, now is the time to do this.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,493 Times in 9,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

21. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Trumpet (07-30-2021)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Sturgis Rally 2021 Dates
    August 06-15, 2021

81st Anniversary

With no mask on...

But the EVERYDAY for last 6 months Super Spreader Event at the border is OK

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Hello Jack,

The problem is that most infections do not kill the host who goes on to infect others who may not be vaccinated due to age or health conditions.

A super spreader event is a big problem,

I represents a set-back in the efforts of humanity to overcome the pandemic.
    There was a super spreader events in major cities all last summer

200606-dcprotest13-mahaskey-773.jpg

Sun Jun 07 2020
    f0c71f94-d275-49b3-bb42-1313c03dbff2-large16x9_thumb_43364.jpg

Link to your outcry about these super spreader events

These were OK all summer long

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wonder how many people the guy that died after Sturgis 2020 infected while he was there.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

reagansghost (08-19-2021)