Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Get vaccinated or get out

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    so Im a stupid fuck for talking about thousands of illegals crossing a day thar have not been vaxed and suffer a 30 percent infection rate . now this thread is about how if your not vaxed you should leave the country , lol kinda reminds me how the nazis treated the jews before they started to kill them outright . but back to the subject at hand / SO Im a stupid fuck for being concerned about thousands of people a day coming into the usa illegally who have not been vaxed but you want all that are not vaxed to leave the nation except the illegals .

And im the stupid fuck. lol seems like you liberals have double standards and are some really stupid fucker .
    Jesus fucking christ. You're a stupid fuck for thinking that communism and fascism are the same.

Screenshot 2021-07-30 203640.jpg

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Jesus fucking christ. You're a stupid fuck for thinking that communism and fascism are the same.

Screenshot 2021-07-30 203640.jpg
    not at all commies and fascist both use many of the same tactics that democrats use. they want total power, you democrats want to make everyone not vaxed leave the nation except illegals which your letting even more in whos really the stupid fucker the guy complaining about letting unvaxed illegals in or the dumb ass supporting it

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    LOL yes, immigrants caused the spike, not the 45 million Trump voters who are unvaccinated. You just can't make up that kind of ignorance.
    The right needs a security blanket, a fall guy, a boogie man. Always.

They always have to have somebody to blame for their irresponsibility.

No wonder their hero is Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Concart,

The right needs a security blanket, a fall guy, a boogie man. Always.

They always have to have somebody to blame for their irresponsibility.

No wonder their hero is Trump.
    And they need to immunized against their cognitive dissonance. It might make their brains explode. Everything they said was wrong, and the numbers are proving it. So they have to come up with a different reason for the number. It isn't the 45 million unvaccinated Trump voters, it's the 250,000 or so immigrants. The fact that there is zero evidence to suggest immigrants are contributing to the outbreak, they repeat the lie. Over and over and over, until you finally throw your hands up and turn the volume off. Bob has a well earned place on my ignore list at this point.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-30-2021)

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

And they need to immunized against their cognitive dissonance. It might make their brains explode. Everything they said was wrong, and the numbers are proving it. So they have to come up with a different reason for the number. It isn't the 45 million unvaccinated Trump voters, it's the 250,000 or so immigrants. The fact that there is zero evidence to suggest immigrants are contributing to the outbreak, they repeat the lie. Over and over and over, until you finally throw your hands up and turn the volume off. Bob has a well earned place on my ignore list at this point.
    I decided before I even began at this place it would be a better experience without the garbage posters. I literally came into the forum and announced that anybody who felt like telling off a liberal should unload on me, that I wanted to build a large effective Ignore List as quickly as possible.

I was right.

It is wonderful to stay out of such nonsense.

btw, it worked. Took about three weeks to initially build a very effective list. Been adding to it ever since.

I don't mind treating myself to a superior experience at all.

It's fabulous.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    not at all commies and fascist both use many of the same tactics that democrats use. they want total power, you democrats want to make everyone not vaxed leave the nation except illegals which your letting even more in whos really the stupid fucker the guy complaining about letting unvaxed illegals in or the dumb ass supporting it
    Do you comprehend that political philosophies exist on a spectrum? The "left" side of the spectrum represents the ideologies that we associate with varying degrees of liberalism. (I don't have time to teach you what liberalism means.) The "right" side of the spectrum includes thought that we consider more or less conservative. (I don't have time to teach you what conservatism means either.) That's where we get the "right" and "left" adjectives related to political thought, media, etc.

Communism appears at the far left of the political spectrum -- as that term is defined in legitimate political science. Fascism is a far right ideology. So although communists and fascists might employ some of the same methods, they are not even remotely similar.

I am astonished by my self control and patience here. You should pay me $600 for that 101 level lesson.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 55 Times in 50 Posts

Is this really the reputation you want to create for yourself in this forum?
    Oh dear, some of the stuff you have posted is worse...

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by memorygal View Post
    Are you clutching your fake pearls?

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you clutching your fake pearls?
    don't like pearls... but thanks for asking

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you comprehend that political philosophies exist on a spectrum? The "left" side of the spectrum represents the ideologies that we associate with varying degrees of liberalism. (I don't have time to teach you what liberalism means.) The "right" side of the spectrum includes thought that we consider more or less conservative. (I don't have time to teach you what conservatism means either.) That's where we get the "right" and "left" adjectives related to political thought, media, etc.

Communism appears at the far left of the political spectrum -- as that term is defined in legitimate political science. Fascism is a far right ideology. So although communists and fascists might employ some of the same methods, they are not even remotely similar.

I am astonished by my self control and patience here. You should pay me $600 for that 101 level lesson.
    Im very aware of the differences and the similarity between the 2. they both rely on power to be able to force people into doing what they want . they demand total control and obedience

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

don't like pearls... but thanks for asking
    Whistled right over your head, didn't it. The topic of this thread is vaccinations. Try to focus.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you got a link showing who vaxed and who isnt and if you think only 250000 illegals dont have a vax or thats all there is your one stupid sucker

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whistled right over your head, didn't it. The topic of this thread is vaccinations. Try to focus.
    yet you brought up the topic of pearls...

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How would you know? Whose sock are you?

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How would you know? Whose sock are you?
    I can read and comprehend, unlike you it seems.