Thread: A mask and 2 shots!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    not even close to identical. you are an idiot if you think that.
    which one are you claiming is not government control.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    what if the CDC said you had to wear a mask......and then the CDC said you didn't have to wear a mask......and then the CDC said you had to wear a mask......and then the CDC said you didn't have to wear a mask......and then the CDC said you had to wear a mask......and then the CDC said you didn't have to wear a mask......
    hahaha
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why do you deny that is control.......requiring the wearing pants and requiring the wearing masks are identical......
    LOL! Careful now.......he would equate 'identical' with meaning wearing both over his head.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (07-30-2021)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    A mask or 2 shots,

I'll take the
    pain in abortion.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

You are a perfect example of a little knowledge being dangerous, you see COVID virus is almost always contained inside droplets of liquid from inside the host, these droplets are captured by the mask. It does not reduce the rush to 0, but it does reduce the risk significantly.
    totally wrong. yes, the mask collects water vapor, but the covid cells are not trapped in the water or stopped by the mask. What does happen is that bacteria grows on the moist mask and then you breathe that bacteria back into your lungs where it grows even more rapidly, this is especially true for children. That piece of cloth on your face may make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel better but it is doing nothing to stop the spread of any virus due to the size of the virus cells.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

which one are you claiming is not government control.....
    societal norms (wearing clothes in public) is no where near the same as government mandated masking. Try to actually think before you post more nonsense.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I've run out of ways to call the unvaccinated stupid, but they're determined to make this pandemic last longer than the Bubonic Plague did.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-31-2021)

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

totally wrong. yes, the mask collects water vapor, but the covid cells are not trapped in the water or stopped by the mask. What does happen is that bacteria grows on the moist mask and then you breathe that bacteria back into your lungs where it grows even more rapidly, this is especially true for children. That piece of cloth on your face may make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel better but it is doing nothing to stop the spread of any virus due to the size of the virus cells.
    I did not expect you to understand.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

I did not expect you to understand.
    Dr. Clownfish is quite the genius about masks. I really need to listen to him rather than to health experts. Thank goodness we have him.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

there's always someone who thinks a government control is reasonable......
    For example…. YOU!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

For example…. YOU!
    I agree with him. Don't Tread On Me. I'm opening a meth plant next week on the shores of the redneck river in Podunk West Virginia. The river seems like a great place to dump my chemical waste. People need to be responsible for making sure their drinking water is clean. This bullshit nanny state that cleans water is unconstitutional... I think. I plan to hire cheap labor, probably 12 or 13 year olds, and work them 16 hours a day. Mom and Dad will be too busy using my product to care. If a few of them get hurt on the job, well.... they should have private insurance. That ain't my problem. I will use school kids for my distribution channel and arm them to the teeth with semi-automatic assault rifles. And I will tell them to STAND THEIR GROUND. 2nd Amendment, fuckers.

I'm sure PMP would agree that's a solid business model. Keep the government out of my damn business.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Jarod (08-03-2021)

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

How many of the new covid cases have been caused by allowing infected illegals into this country? until you libs answer that, nothing you say has any validity.
    Tell us how many.

If someone is *allowed* to enter the country then they're not illegal, they're just immigrants. If they sneaked in they're illegal; if they sneaked in without being caught, how would you know their infection rate?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

16. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-01-2021)

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Coronavirus: Most infected in outbreak after large public events were fully vaccinated, CDC says

July 30, 2021 at 3:12 pm EDT
    By Theresa Seiger, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released new data which showed that a majority of people infected with COVID-19 in a recent outbreak in Massachusetts were fully vaccinated.

The data, taken from COVID-19 cases reported in July in an unidentified town in Barnstable County, was released after an internal CDC document was leaked which showed that the delta variant of the virus can be spread from fully vaccinated people at the same rate as from unvaccinated people.

In July, officials identified 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County. Nearly three-quarters of those infections (346) were detected in people who were fully vaccinated, according to the data.

About 79% of the vaccinated patients who had breakthrough infections experienced some symptoms, including four people who were hospitalized. One unvaccinated person was also hospitalized. No deaths were associated with the outbreak.

©2021 Cox Media Group
    pain in abortion.

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I’m sure that’s what the pussies told the generals when he showed them the numbers indicating the invasion at Normandy would be successful?
    the invasion at normandy is probably the WORST example you could have used as a 'comparison', given that less than half of the people assigned to hit that beach actually made it there.........along with everything else that got fucked up.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I've run out of ways to call the unvaccinated stupid, but they're determined to make this pandemic last longer than the Bubonic Plague did.
    we're not accepting your bullshit......or your idiot premise. nothing about the circumstances regarding this pandemic has been scientific, it's all been propaganda
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.