Thread: “It’s Time to Start Requiring Vaccinations”

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    how do you know what their motivation is, dumbfuck cracker? all they have to do is ask for asylum and they get a hearing. you are a stupid piece of shit. see the difference?
    They won't get an asylum hearing. You have to apply for asylum at a port of entry. Illegally crossing the border is a federal crime. They will be deported (except under Biden).
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine: Some Covid Vaccines Make the Virus More Dangerous
    By Larry Johnson
    Published July 28, 2021 at 8:48pm

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S.,, a distinguished physician who discovered RNA transfection and invented mRNA vaccines, was on Steve Bannon’s War Room Weednesday with some alarming news–new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are at greater risk of getting Covid than someone who is not vaccinated.

Before you watch the video, you need to understand the term–Antibody-Dependent Enhancement aka ADE:
    Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), sometimes less precisely called immune enhancement or disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodies enhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication.[1][2] ADE may cause enhanced respiratory disease and acute lung injury after respiratory virus infection (ERD) with symptoms of monocytic infiltration and an excess of eosinophils in respiratory tract.[3] ADE along with type 2 T helper cell-dependent mechanisms may contribute to a development of the vaccine associated disease enhancement (VADE), which is not limited to respiratory disease.

According to NBC reporting (I can’t believe I’m citing that outfit as a reliable source):
    New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today.

Dr. Malone has warned of this risk for several months. What are we to do? Malone says that instead of relying on the flawed vaccines, Doctors should use drugs for treating Covid that have proved effective, such as Ivermectin (more about that following the video), is neutralizing Covid:

( VIDEO shown here at article link and also at https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccin...dangerous.html )

What should scare the hell out of you is the extraordinary efforts being taken to silence and discredit Dr. Malone. I encourage you to read Michael Haynes piece from July 5, which details Malone’s Kafkaesque ordeal. Here are some relevant paragraphs from his article:

Information about the inventor of the mRNA technology used in certain COVID-19 vaccines was removed from the online encyclopedia site Wikipedia after he publicly warned against giving the experimental gene therapy vaccines to young people and that there was insufficient information about the injections to give informed consent. . . .
    On June 10, 2021, Dr. Malone joined biologist Bret Weinstein, Ph.D, on the Dark Horse Podcast, where Malone raised numerous safety concerns about the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, both of which use mRNA technology. He warned about future autoimmune issues caused by the spike proteins within the mRNA injections.
    Malone also stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was aware that the spike proteins were “biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.”

YouTube swiftly moved to censor clips from the three-hour podcast interview.

This is the kind of authoritarian censorship carried out by Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Pol Pot. When the media and the Government conspire to quash dissenting opinions and legitimate, provable facts, we have crossed the threshold of fascism.

The same effort to discredit Dr. Malone also has been unleashed against non-vaccine treatment methods. Remember what happened to anyone who dared suggest using Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?
    And do you remember the news stories in May about how Covid was devastating India? I bet you have heard little about the efficacy of Ivermectin in stopping Covid in Dehli.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases:

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin “obliterates” this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.
    This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this – not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

It is your duty as an American to challenge and question everything the Government represents as true. We now have concrete evidence that Dr. Anthony Fauci has taken diametrically opposed positions without blinking an eye. Some call that “lying.” The same with the CDC (as I pointed out in my last article). Perhaps the CDC should be renamed the Center for Disinformation & Confusion in light of the contradictory guidance issued regarding masks and vaccines.

Unfortunately, the chaos of Biden’s Covid policy reflects the dysfunction and incompetence evident in the rest of his Administration. Keep praying and continue to resist.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rus-dangerous/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    “It’s Time to Start Requiring Vaccinations - Bring on the passports!”

“That doesn’t require foolproof pass technology, only that American institutions like state governments, large businesses, colleges, transit providers, cultural venues and restaurant announce that they plan to make certain locations (and privileges like employment) inaccessible sometime soon to anyone who doesn’t have an immunization record or a medical exemption.”

“The wide and expanding majority of eligible individuals who’ve chosen to get vaccinated in the United States have waited enough time. If the emphatically unprotected want to continue to exercise their right to get a severe respiratory disease because of junk information, or to prove a point to a largely imaginary version of the “elite,” that’s fine. They can just do it on their own time, in their own places, and literally nowhere else, so everyone else can breathe again.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...passports.html

“It’s Time to Start Requiring Covid Vaccines - Too many aren’t getting the shot, and the state has options to compel citizens”
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...th-11627402120

Long overdue, time we make the Tucker lemmings stay home instead of us
    Wall Street Journal. One of the most conservative editorial boards in the country. Yes, it's about time. Vaccinated people should not have to put up with unvaccinated morons.
    Nonetheless, I find it hard to see how they can force people to have a medical procedure against their will. What's next? Mandatory abortions?

Sorry, there are other options that don't including medically raping Americans. States can require anyone in a office with more than one person to have a vaccination or go home and wait it out. States can limit numbers of people in groups, masks, etc, but no invasive medical procedures.

It's not just a horrible precedent but it also opens up the city, state and feds to lawsuits for anyone who has a bad reaction to the vaccine.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Nonetheless, I find it hard to see how they can force people to have a medical procedure against their will. What's next? Mandatory abortions?

Sorry, there are other options that don't including medically raping Americans. States can require anyone in a office with more than one person to have a vaccination or go home and wait it out. States can limit numbers of people in groups, masks, etc, but no invasive medical procedures.

It's not just a horrible precedent but it also opens up the city, state and feds to lawsuits for anyone who has a bad reaction to the vaccine.
    Requiring vaccines, to me, means that unvaccinated people will be unable to do certain things. I don't believe in forced vaxxing. But I think we should make it as hard as possible for the unvaccinated to infect people. Keep them out of bars, restaurants, movie theaters, sporting events, cruise ships, concerts, gyms and sporting events. Their choice has to have consequences that match the danger that their choice imparts on others. These people are selfish assholes. I don't want them mingling with everyone else. They already got me, but I don't want to see them get others.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Requiring vaccines, to me, means that unvaccinated people will be unable to do certain things. I don't believe in forced vaxxing. But I think we should make it as hard as possible for the unvaccinated to infect people. Keep them out of bars, restaurants, movie theaters, sporting events, cruise ships, concerts, gyms and sporting events. Their choice has to have consequences that match the danger that their choice imparts on others. These people are selfish assholes. I don't want them mingling with everyone else. They already got me, but I don't want to see them get others.
    Agreed. We can't force people to get vaccinated, but cities, states and the Feds are required to take steps to minimize the negative impact of the pandemic without violating the Constitution. Requiring vaccinations and/or masks for entering businesses and public facilities is a reasonable requirement.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Concart (07-29-2021)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

reagansghost (07-29-2021)

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nah, we just want them to stay home, make vaccinations required everywhere and when they miss their buffet at the Golden Coral them they’ll get the message
    why.....the CDC says people who GOT the vax have to stay home wearing masks too.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Satan says the CDC is ordering people who GOT the vax have to stay home wearing masks too.......
    I don't believe you.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

“It’s Time to Start Requiring Vaccinations - Bring on the passports!”

“That doesn’t require foolproof pass technology, only that American institutions like state governments, large businesses, colleges, transit providers, cultural venues and restaurant announce that they plan to make certain locations (and privileges like employment) inaccessible sometime soon to anyone who doesn’t have an immunization record or a medical exemption.”

“The wide and expanding majority of eligible individuals who’ve chosen to get vaccinated in the United States have waited enough time. If the emphatically unprotected want to continue to exercise their right to get a severe respiratory disease because of junk information, or to prove a point to a largely imaginary version of the “elite,” that’s fine. They can just do it on their own time, in their own places, and literally nowhere else, so everyone else can breathe again.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...passports.html

“It’s Time to Start Requiring Covid Vaccines - Too many aren’t getting the shot, and the state has options to compel citizens”
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...th-11627402120

Long overdue, time we make the Tucker lemmings stay home instead of us
    It was certainly done in history but now that idiots have become anti government and brazenly promote their own policies of some anti vax choice and with antigovernment conspiring GOPer so-called legislators in the midst to advance this the viral destruction, is a act of war and should be treated like a act of war when it comes to radical defense policies to mitigate the affects of what tRump and his GOPer sewer conspires created:

For example:

When did the polio vaccine become mandatory?
    The first polio vaccine was available in the United States in 1955. Thanks to widespread use of polio vaccine, the United States has been polio-free since 1979. But poliovirus is still a threat in some countries."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/index.html

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

So now we are going to pay people to get shots.

Only $100....I suggest holding out for $500 at least...per shot.

https://www.dw.com/en/biden-encourag...-us/a-58698820
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    "Of course"?

That's not what your president said.

Does this mean I can still get polio?
    Yes, it is what the President said.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Wow those democrats on the jet that got covid were full vaxed .must of been their 95 exposure .
    They got COVID, but none of them ended up in the hospital.

So the vaccine worked exactly as advertised.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Wow those democrats on the jet that got covid were full vaxed .must of been their 95 exposure .
    Then don't get the vaccine, don't let your family get the vaccine, don't let your friends (if you have any) get the vaccine, don't let your allies and fellow Conservative voters get the vaccine.

If it's so ineffective, you don't need it and neither does anyone else in your life.

I'm encouraging you and your friends to not get vaccinated, and live your life as if there wasn't a pandemic.

Go for it. You have my full support.

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.