Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi’s quest for ‘truth’

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,788 Times in 17,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump is guilty before the trial starts lol.

I can see the election changed nothing in that regard. Does the phrase ‘Russian show trial’ mean anything to you?
    Repubs have decided to lie about the Trump insurrection since a couple of days after. The problem is, it is all on video and sound. You show what happened. Then reds lie. Clyde said it again. It was just a typical tourism day. Can the reds actually back that?

Trump scheduled the insurrection at the same time the EC vote was being certified. He had speakers who roused up anger. Then Trump did it too. You cannot show what happened without Trump taking huge blame. That is because he did it. This was his plan .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-28-2021), PoliTalker (07-28-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/27/str...icans-throats/

The House select committee on the Jan. 6 insurrection is a potent political weapon. Democrats better not waste it.

Article link and the subhead line. You can stop reading there because Salon just said the quiet part out loud: Pelosi’s 1/6 ‘investigation’ is a pure political operation intended to smear Trump supporters and destroy Donald Trump.

No surprise to anyone who has been paying attention to Pelosi and the democrats over the last five years.

I’ll wager Pelosi and the democrats aren’t happy with that headline or Salon for putting it up.

Do you advocate the violent overthrow of the US government?

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

I can see the election changed nothing in that regard.
    Why do you continue to lie about the election being stolen, when you personally didn't go to DC on 1/6 after Trump invited you?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So it’s yet another Pelosi Snipe Hunt…I mean Trump Hunt.
    How come you said for months that the election was stolen, but you didn't go to DC on 1/6 after Trump invited you?

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Yesterday's testimony was non-partisan. It makes every Republican look like an idiot. It makes Darth and his merry band look like scumbag traitors. Because they are. The cops know it. The American people know it. You will pay the price for your treason. Laugh now. It's coming around.
    COVID is going to get the last laugh because it's going to kill enough Republican voters to make the difference in some of the narrow elections next year.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump is guilty before the trial starts lol.

I can see the election changed nothing in that regard. Does the phrase ‘Russian show trial’ mean anything to you?
    No, what does it mean?

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yes, Trumpian bs and what McCarthy and the Trumpublican would have brought to the investigation. It’s why Pelosi shut it down.
    Pelosi shut down the investigation and replaced with puppet theater......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,629 Times in 16,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

So it’s yet another Pelosi Snipe Hunt…I mean Trump Hunt.
    So obviously very choreographed/scripted....I just saw the officer photo-op....Why not do a legitimate investigation?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Do you advocate the violent overthrow of the US government?
    Stopping the count is overthrowing the government? How did they intend to ‘overthrow the government’ without a single firearm?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How come you said for months that the election was stolen, but you didn't go to DC on 1/6 after Trump invited you?
    For the same reasons I may or may not be vaccinated.

Flip a coin.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Don't you want to find out the truth of what happened on Jan 6th? What are you afraid of?

This is about Trump because he was there. It was his crowd, his supporters. Did you see all the Trump flags? Did you hear the people say "we're here on Trump's orders"? Of course it's about Trump. Your attempt to deflect is lame at best, but not surprising.

Everybody knows why you and other TrumpTards want to whitewash the insurrection. BECAUSE YOU AND THE FAR RIGHT HAVE SO MUCH TO LOSE IF THE TRUTH GETS OUT. it's painfully obvious.

The more the right rejects the Capitol riot hearings, the guiltier they look.

Your side is fucked and you know it, don't you. Your words speak volumes.
    Pelosi’s Snipe Hunt will be about Trump and only about Trump. Salon was out of line for letting the cat out of the bag. It verifies what Republicans suspected all along: Pelosi and the democrats are going to milk 1/6 for all it’s worth to keep attention off Biden’s inflation problem, Biden’s border invasion problem, Biden’s growing crime problem and etc.

She knows damn well Trump didn’t ‘plan the insurrection’ but she’s using her usual cast of useful idiots [who learned nothing from the Russian hoax] as political pawns. She doesn’t want truth—she wants to hold on to political power and she fully intends to use 1/6 to that end.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,229 Times in 6,866 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

That's a new one - the truth actually "smears" Trump supporters.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,330 Times in 6,018 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Pelosi’s Snipe Hunt will be about Trump and only about Trump. Salon was out of line for letting the cat out of the bag. It verifies what Republicans suspected all along: Pelosi and the democrats are going to milk 1/6 for all it’s worth to keep attention off Biden’s inflation problem, Biden’s border invasion problem, Biden’s growing crime problem and etc.

She knows damn well Trump didn’t ‘plan the insurrection’ but she’s using her usual cast of useful idiots [who learned nothing from the Russian hoax] as political pawns. She doesn’t want truth—she wants to hold on to political power and she fully intends to use 1/6 to that end.
    Hmm, you claim to know a lot of what Pelosi is thinking. Are you that intimate with her inner thoughts or are you a psychic?

Which is it, Kreskin? Or are you just deflecting like a good far right minion? That seems to be the Flavor of the Month. When you know you're fucked, deflect, deflect, deflect.
    Well, it won't work, Dark Orifice. Nobody's swallowing your Pelosi Snipe Hunt bullshit.
    There's panic in your words. And there should be. Statements UNDER OATH, emails, tweets, videos. Your side is fucked. And there's nothing you can do about it.
    How does that make you feel?
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anything to keep the focus off of Biden and democrat failures. That requires gargantuan "look over here".

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,185 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/27/str...icans-throats/

The House select committee on the Jan. 6 insurrection is a potent political weapon. Democrats better not waste it.

Article link and the subhead line. You can stop reading there because Salon just said the quiet part out loud: Pelosi’s 1/6 ‘investigation’ is a pure political operation intended to smear Trump supporters and destroy Donald Trump.

No surprise to anyone who has been paying attention to Pelosi and the democrats over the last five years.

I’ll wager Pelosi and the democrats aren’t happy with that headline or Salon for putting it up.
    Perhaps, but the only way the events of the day were ever going to be investigated was by a Congressional inquiry, and McCarthy rejected the very partisan Investigation he demanded, so the GOP should stop crying and live with what they created

17. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-28-2021)