Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pelosi’s quest for ‘truth’

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    get the negroes before the whites. I get it.
    Why is Antifa as white as a catfish belly?

They racists? Don’t like back people?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Why is Antifa as white as a catfish belly?

They racists? Don’t like back people?
    Your intentions are clear. You support the violent overthrow of government.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,040 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    What has that got to do with anything in this thread other than prove what I already claimed?

Pelosi's committee is political theater. It is for the benefit of her constituency and will change no one's mind about Jan 6.
    That is not true

Yes it is part political theater, just as BenghaziGate was politician theater, but unlike most investigations of the kind this one has the video, America witnessed live what happened, and Americans have a vested interested in wanting to know further what transpired

And as I noted above, the right has to start crying, Pelosi's committee is the creation of McCarthy and McConnell, they were the ones who turned down the very nonpartisan investigation that they had been demanded

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,040 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Okay, and I want to see some BLM rioters locked up. I want to see Antifa rounded up and locked up next time they go on a rampage. IOW, treated like rioting Trump supporters. Furthermore, I want to see every democrat mayor or democrat county prosecutor that turns them back loose to be summarily fired on the spot for dereliction of duty.
    Importing BLM, which you just did, on a January 6th thread brings up the question how would your reaction today be different if it was an angry black mob who invaded the Capitol on January 6th? Who threatening Congress and beat up police?? Would you, and the right, be still telling us today it was a "love fest," "peaceful protest," "no different than any other protest," and certainly not worth any further examination?

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Importing BLM, which you just did, on a January 6th thread brings up the question how would your reaction today be different if it was an angry black mob who invaded the Capitol on January 6th? Who threatening Congress and beat up police?? Would you, and the right, be still telling us today it was a "love fest," "peaceful protest," "no different than any other protest," and certainly not worth any further examination?
    The right wing bringing up blm in the context of Jan 6 is motivated by racism.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Pelosi is not involved. The right does not think we cannot see through that game. Pelosi is a hate word to the right. She does not fire up the rest of us. She is just a long-term politician who is good at her job.
    They're trying to go all 'Hillary' on Pelosi. But they've got no Benghazi.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I imported BLM and Antifa because equal treatment under the law came up.

Angry black mobs and angry mixed mobs were pounding on cops all summer [insert whataboutism here____] and I don’t recall any of them being thrown into solitary confinement over it.

Maybe it’s me but it seems to matter what political persuasion the perps are in terms of justice.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Just the fact that even writers at Salon can see it's political theater should tell you that the whole committee is a waste of time. Pelosi's committee will be singing to the choir. For Democrats and those who fervently believe Jan 6 was an "insurrection" it will be a confirmation of that. For the rest of us, it'll come off as political theater proving nothing.
    Pelosi already threw away any political advantage this committee had by rejecting anyone on it that might press a contrary view.
    Republicans are trying to turn it into political theater but it is too serious to wipe away with spin. We can't have violence at the Capitol. That was unheard of. We need to be better than that. That was unacceptable. Over the top. Republicans have given the USA a black eye in the view of the world stage. We have to get to the bottom of this.

It'll be just as much in the news as the Independent 911 Style Commission would have been, and the story lines will be just as damaging. They will coincide with MSM stories of the Insurrectionists plea bargaining, Ratting out others, providing details of plans, coordination with group activities, going to trial, pleading guilty, implicating Trump, getting sentenced... It all dovetails together.

Republicans will continue to try to spin this or blame it on Pelosi. Pelosi didn't cause this. She was endangered by it. Pelosi does not handle day-to-day operations. She oversees the person who does that for the House, and McConnell oversees the person who does that for the Senate. Both of the people responsible resigned after the January 6th attack.

Republicans just made themselves look bad by voting down the Independent Commission. That's all that happened.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

For the same reasons I may or may not be vaccinated.

Flip a coin.
    What do you call someone who tries to get other people to do the thing they're too chicken to do themselves?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist