Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Prove you are Vaccinated

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I tend to agree on the privacy issue, OTOH, I support the right of private business owners and elected officials to institute policies in compliance with the majority of voters within the limits of the Constitution. Masks, limited occupancy, leadership by example, etc, etc, etc.

Often the lower the level of government involved, like management, the better for the individual. Not always. This pandemic already shut-down a US warship. Common sense should apply. The tried and true like was done during the 1918 Pandemic. If one city requires masks and another doesn't, that's up to them. The same for the fifty States and territories. Little laboratories of democracy with some playing politics with a plague and the others using common sense.

What amazes me about the Cult of Personality dominating the Republican Party is not that they are science-deniers and hypocrites*, and not that they are pushing a lie that can only be doomed to failure**, but that they are pushing an authoritarian Federal government. Sorry, but I draw the line on those.
    for a quick minute I thought you were going to throw in 'the Constitution is not a suicide pact' line.............i'm so glad you didn't.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    is that what happened to the Japanese-Americans after pearl harbor?????
    and the enslavement of African-Americans. Happy now?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and the enslavement of African-Americans. Happy now?
    apples and oranges..............slavery was practiced world wide before the 1800s. pearl harbor and the internment over a hundred years apart

the more you learn
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

apples and oranges..............slavery was practiced world wide before the 1800s. pearl harbor and the internment over a hundred years apart

the more you learn
    Apples and oranges like the Japanese internment 75 years ago. Who here was even alive then?

Play all the games you want. The bottom line is that you believe the US is in peril yet you won't ask to save it because you are afraid of prison, employment termination and disgrace.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Apples and oranges like the Japanese internment 75 years ago. Who here was even alive then?

Play all the games you want. The bottom line is that you believe the US is in peril yet you won't ask to save it because you are afraid of prison, employment termination and disgrace.
    more babble from the idiot. what should I 'ask' to save it???? and what do you think I should save?????

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

more babble from the idiot. what should I 'ask' to save it???? and what do you think I should save?????
    Don't worry about. Just babble on about how everything is going to hell like your little buddy screams. LOL

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,098 Times in 11,671 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Conflict does not equal paradox, you fucking moron. For fuck sake you spend 99% of your time here tossing out fallacy nuggets
    like they were popcorn. You could at least consult a dictionary.

Dutch presented no paradox in his post. He presented an instance of values in conflict. Freedom vs. delegation of authority
    That's not a paradox.
    No, he presented a paradox.
    You can't clear a paradox by denying it.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Conflict does not equal paradox, you fucking moron. For fuck sake you spend 99% of your time here tossing out fallacy nuggets
    like they were popcorn. You could at least consult a dictionary.

Dutch presented no paradox in his post. He presented an instance of values in conflict. Freedom vs. delegation of authority
    That's not a paradox.
    Thanks and agreed. Sybil simply labels anything he doesn't understand as a "paradox" or "fallacy".

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,175 Times in 10,668 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Prove You're Vaccinated: Bars, Restaurants Move Toward Vaccine Requirement (msn.com)

It's a prove you are a REAL American test.

As COVID-19 cases surge in California, many bars and restaurants outside of San Diego are requiring patrons to prove they have been vaccinated prior to being allowed inside.
    Prove who you are when you vote. See how that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

the CDC stabs lib'ruls in the back.....after listening to them blame conservative non-vaxxers for the Covid surge, now the CDC (change daily council) says that people must wear masks even if vaccinated because even the vaxxed are carriers......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Prove who you are when you vote. See how that works?
    photo ID for vaxxed.......issued free to US citizens who have been vaccinated...proof of vax and proof of citizenship required...all worries about voter discrimination is solved......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Lionfish (07-27-2021)

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,615 Times in 10,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Prove You're Vaccinated: Bars, Restaurants Move Toward Vaccine Requirement (msn.com)

It's a prove you are a REAL American test.

As COVID-19 cases surge in California, many bars and restaurants outside of San Diego are requiring patrons to prove they have been vaccinated prior to being allowed inside.
    How will blacks get a vaccine passport if they are too dumb to get pic ID?

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    How will blacks get a vaccine passport if they are too dumb to get pic ID?
    I don't care, get one or be denied services. Highly motivating. Why did it take so long to formulate that false equivalency?
    How does it make you feel knowing that every time, every single time, you get my attention I will make you
    look foolish because I am clearly so much more intelligent than you? Are you a masochist?

Doing the autopsy on your dumb is something I have learned is a waste of my time. The complexity of voting habits, race and fair elections
    bears no rational relationship to the notion that people could be coerced through psychological conditioning and reward into be responsible citizens when it comes to vaccination
    against a global pandemic. And you, my hapless friend, are certainly not my equal and in no way one who would make such a discussion rewarding for me.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't care, get one or be denied services. Highly motivating.
    i'm curious....how many deaths are you willing to accept, both ours and yours, to obtain that objective?

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Someone explain to me WTF is the point of getting these experimental treatments if those who tell you it's okay are also telling you that you can STILL become infected no matter what brand you're shot with, you can still transmit it to others. Seriously, I'd like a straight answer, because this "can I see your papers, please" is right out of some 1940's WWII or Cold War flick or some sci-fi dystopian future movie.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell