Thread: Prove you are Vaccinated

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    No, it's not. You're using words that you don't mean what you think they do. And you're in the same camp, you hate everyone who has different ideas and wants them dead too. You are just too cowardly to admit it. But you'd pull the trigger or push the button yourself to make it happen, I know you would.
    Lol okay Doctor Freud. You are projecting your hate on me. Carry on.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,473 Times in 52,479 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Oh.... I would also very likely be one of the folks wearing a mask. Most folks do not need to know my vaccination status, whether they are government or the cake store...
    I tend to agree on the privacy issue, OTOH, I support the right of private business owners and elected officials to institute policies in compliance with the majority of voters within the limits of the Constitution. Masks, limited occupancy, leadership by example, etc, etc, etc.

Often the lower the level of government involved, like management, the better for the individual. Not always. This pandemic already shut-down a US warship. Common sense should apply. The tried and true like was done during the 1918 Pandemic. If one city requires masks and another doesn't, that's up to them. The same for the fifty States and territories. Little laboratories of democracy with some playing politics with a plague and the others using common sense.

What amazes me about the Cult of Personality dominating the Republican Party is not that they are science-deniers and hypocrites*, and not that they are pushing a lie that can only be doomed to failure**, but that they are pushing an authoritarian Federal government. Sorry, but I draw the line on those.

**It's a slow motion train wreck and both We, the People and JPP members are seeing it happen without being able to do anything about it. LOL

*Is there any doubt all the leaders, regardless of polarity, were demanding to be first in line for the vaccine? Ahead of the elderly and the sick?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-27-2021)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

That's about what Trump has done his entire life.

He has worked so hard to rip people off, that if he simply applied himself with just as much effort, but in a legal and benevolent way, he would be far richer, feel better, and accomplish more for society.

He has cheated himself as he has cheated others.
    Mary Trump outlined her uncle's personality several times. Examples:

https://www.businessinsider.com/mary...ecutors-2021-6
    Mary Trump says her uncle Donald would 'never' sacrifice himself for his kids if prosecutors went after them

..and she would know. LOL

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...rote-her-book/
    Mary, who has a PhD in clinical psychology, discussed her main thesis: Fred Trump was a “straight-up sociopath” who psychologically destroyed his oldest son and her father, Freddy, who wanted to be a commercial pilot rather than take over the family real estate business, and Donald Trump was permanently warped by witnessing this abuse and by other dysfunction within the family. Donald, Mary said, “learned…in order to be safe, in order to protect himself from my grandfather’s cruelty, he needed to make himself in his dad’s image, which I think was at the expense of his humanity. My grandfather had no redeeming characteristics…and [Donald Trump] no longer does.” She added that there “was a point [Trump] wasn’t so cruel, not so deliberately divisive.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-27-2021)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

Mary Trump says her uncle Donald would 'never' sacrifice himself for his kids if prosecutors went after them

Mary, who has a PhD in clinical psychology, discussed her main thesis: Fred Trump was a “straight-up sociopath” who psychologically destroyed his oldest son and her father, Freddy, who wanted to be a commercial pilot rather than take over the family real estate business, and Donald Trump was permanently warped by witnessing this abuse and by other dysfunction within the family. Donald, Mary said, “learned…in order to be safe, in order to protect himself from my grandfather’s cruelty, he needed to make himself in his dad’s image, which I think was at the expense of his humanity. My grandfather had no redeeming characteristics…and [Donald Trump] no longer does.” She added that there “was a point [Trump] wasn’t so cruel, not so deliberately divisive.”
    Dutch you should just shut the fuck up you cant peove anything you say about yourself because your a lying coward . so go suck on hunter

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Paradox. Which is it, dude?
    No paradox, Sybil, but I'm curious why you think there is one.

Isn't the bottom line that it's up to local citizens and lawful groups like towns, cities and states to act on a national emergency?

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Dutch you should just shut the fuck up you cant peove anything you say about yourself because your a lying coward . so go suck on hunter
    Wow, Bobbie. Did you just do a line of meth?

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Truth Detector spam alert.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Trump was the abominable president, and he belongs in prison.

No doubt he was the worst of all time. 45 was #45. Bottom of the list.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

Prove you're a registered voter.
    RaiderNation <==== Likes getting mounted by randy mules lubed up by Voted4Reagan

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

Trump was the abominable president, and he belongs in prison.

No doubt he was the worst of all time. 45 was #45. Bottom of the list.
    History will not be kind to Donald Trump. Eventually he'll just become a joke. A punchline.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-27-2021)

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    Prove you're a registered voter.
    Agreed.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-07-19/

Flip the headline and 40% of COVID patients admitted to the UK's hospitals for treatment have are vaccinated.

Yet somehow 99.5% of the COVID patients being admitted here in the USA are unvaccinated?

If they'd just start telling the truth more people would get vaccinated.
    RaiderNation <==== Likes getting mounted by randy mules lubed up by Voted4Reagan

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Paradox. Which is it, dude?
    Conflict does not equal paradox, you fucking moron. For fuck sake you spend 99% of your time here tossing out fallacy nuggets
    like they were popcorn. You could at least consult a dictionary.

Dutch presented no paradox in his post. He presented an instance of values in conflict. Freedom vs. delegation of authority
    That's not a paradox.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-27-2021)

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

The good news is that can't happen. We're a free nation with laws to protect the individual. OTOH, like the Christian Baker controversy, sometimes there is a strong clash between the needs of the many versus the needs of the few.
    is that what happened to the Japanese-Americans after pearl harbor?????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I have my card, therefore I can enjoy all the privileges and immunities of US citizenship. You may be denied them all, lying traitor scum.
    vary hitleresque of you, traitorous nazi
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.