Thread: Prove you are Vaccinated

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Lol okay Doctor Freud. You are projecting your hate on me. Carry on.
    Lie to me all you want, but you and I both know the truth.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    Lie to me all you want, but you and I both know the truth.
    Nope. You don’t know anything about me except what I post here. And one of the things I’ve posted is that I am currently quarantined. Checkmate. You lose. You are a lousy judge of character.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dear unvaccinated morons,

Please stop asking us intelligent people who are vaccinated why we care. It's because you can still infect us. And the more of you there are, the more likely that one of you will do just that. I am living proof. An unvaccinated moron (who lied about it) infected myself and my wife. As a result of your selfishness and stupidity, you have forced US to put masks back on to protect your selfish, stupid fucking lives. Will you do the same for us? Not a chance. That's why we are going to begin DEMANDING that businesses refuse service to you. If they don't, we won't patronize them. This is about to happen. You are about to be banned from airplanes, movie theaters, restaurants, bars, sporting events, concerts, you name it. You will whine about your freedoms and play the victim, but you won't be infecting us any longer. You don't deserve to participate in society. Go infect each other and leave us smart people alone.

Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Cinnabar (07-29-2021)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dear unvaccinated morons,

Please stop asking us intelligent people who are vaccinated why we care. It's because you can still infect us. And the more of you there are, the more likely that one of you will do just that. I am living proof. An unvaccinated moron (who lied about it) infected myself and my wife. As a result of your selfishness and stupidity, you have forced US to put masks back on to protect your selfish, stupid fucking lives. Will you do the same for us? Not a chance. That's why we are going to begin DEMANDING that businesses refuse service to you. If they don't, we won't patronize them. This is about to happen. You are about to be banned from airplanes, movie theaters, restaurants, bars, sporting events, concerts, you name it. You will whine about your freedoms and play the victim, but you won't be infecting us any longer. You don't deserve to participate in society. Go infect each other and leave us smart people alone.

Thanks.
    Spare us all your moronic meanderings and just answer the question: Explain to me WTF is the point of getting these experimental treatments if those who tell you it's okay are also telling you that you can STILL become infected no matter what brand you're shot with, you can still transmit it to others. Seriously, I'd like a straight answer, because this "can I see your papers, please" is right out of some 1940's WWII or Cold War flick or some sci-fi dystopian future movie.

Oh, and you might check out the latest regarding the mask wearing....as the powers that be are telling you that the masks used by the general population only work to contain the coughing and sneezing of the infected, NOT to protect you from inhaling particulates laden with Covid.

And FYI, only the man in the mirror is buying your tall tale about how you got infected (assuming the PRC test, which is NOT an accurate determiner for infection, probably got it right). What, you only came in contact with one human being in the last year and then after regularly being tested negative you came up positive?
    Puh-leeze!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Spare us all your moronic meanderings and just answer the question: Explain to me WTF is the point of getting these experimental treatments if those who tell you it's okay are also telling you that you can STILL become infected no matter what brand you're shot with, you can still transmit it to others. Seriously, I'd like a straight answer, because this "can I see your papers, please" is right out of some 1940's WWII or Cold War flick or some sci-fi dystopian future movie.

Oh, and you might check out the latest regarding the mask wearing....as the powers that be are telling you that the masks used by the general population only work to contain the coughing and sneezing of the infected, NOT to protect you from inhaling particulates laden with Covid.

And FYI, only the man in the mirror is buying your tall tale about how you got infected (assuming the PRC test, which is NOT an accurate determiner for infection, probably got it right). What, you only came in contact with one human being in the last year and then after regularly being tested negative you came up positive?
    Puh-leeze!
    I couldn’t care less what you believe. I was exposed for several hours to an unvaccinated moron and four days later experienced symptoms. So did five other people. But sure it could have been another of you fucking morons you are all over Florida.

My chance of getting the delta virus is five times less than a moron like you. But given that there are hundreds of times more infected people where I live than in other areas, if you don’t have masks and social distancing you have a pretty damn good chance of getting it. Being hospitalized is very very unlikely if you are vaxxers. But because of you ignorant selfish fucksticks we have to quarantine. My kid needs a negative test to go back to work. My wife has to spend four hours in the ER. And all you can do to support your position is to launch a false attack on testing. Lol at you. A business refusing to serve you because you are unvaccinated is nothing like nazi Germany. And fucking moron is not a protected class so WE can and will make sure your selfishness doesn’t impact others. Get it hammerhead?

And yes the mask is to protect others. I’m sure that’s meaningless to a selfish fuck like you.
    Last edited by Concart; 07-29-2021 at 09:03 AM.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Puh-leeze!

I couldn’t care less what you believe. I was exposed for several hours to an unvaccinated moron and four days later experienced symptoms. So did five other people. But sure it could have been another of you fucking morons you are all over Florida.

My chance of getting the delta virus is five times less than a moron like you. But given that there are hundreds of times more infected people where I live than in other areas, if you don’t have masks and social distancing you have a pretty damn good chance of getting it. Being hospitalized is very very unlikely if you are vaxxers. But because of you ignorant selfish fucksticks we have to quarantine. My kid needs a negative test to go back to work. My wife has to spend four hours in the ER. And all you can do to support your position is to launch a false attack on testing. Lol at you. A business refusing to serve you because you are unvaccinated is nothing like nazi Germany. And fucking moron is not a protected class so WE can and will make sure your selfishness doesn’t impact others. Get it hammerhead?

And yes the mask is to protect others. I’m sure that’s meaningless to a selfish fuck like you.
    . So now it's 5 people exposed to one person over a period of 4 days. What, you all declared your vaccination status to each other? Did anyone see if the unvaccinated person tested positive or came down with symptoms? Who are these other 4 people and WTF were you all doing for 4 days were it was just you 5 isolated or in constant contact? No others involved? Were you and the missus vaccinated or constantly wearing masks? I would think one or the other, her being a ER nurse and all. Come, come my good man! You put out this tale, and the more you tell the less credible it seems. Can you answer my questions or are you just doing the usual troll two step in repeating such drivel as it will magically become credible?

If you have verified reports of people contracting and spreading Covid AFTER VACCINATION, what is the point?

The rest of your screed is just the fantasies of a willfully ignorant policy wonk. If you actually disciplined yourself to pay attention to ALL the news, you'd note that in various states and by various companies "proof of vaccination" will determine if you travel by train or plane, if you attend a public movie, go bowling, indoor/outdoor concerts, where and how you earn a living, etc. It's not so much "nazi" as it's old Cold War reference. Something you right wingers were always wailing against, but now gladly bend over the chair because you think it's sticking it to the "lib'rals" and "dummycrats".

Oh, and for your education:https://kesq.com/news/2020/01/29/cdc...e-coronavirus/
    https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/...-social-policy
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 07-29-2021 at 09:13 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

YIKES!

New research published Wednesday as a preprint indicates that the Pfizer Inc. PFE, -0.63% shot provides 96.2% protection for the first two months, 90.1% effectiveness between the second and fourth months, and between 83.7% of protection for the fourth, fifth, and six months.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pf...?siteid=yhoof2
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Pardon me if I find this claim dubious at best, given the company:

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History
    Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

George Orwell