Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and jakemax

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: We're not ******* around anymore

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    More mRNA to produce yet more immune factors? Is that good medicine? no
    By all means, encourage your family and friends to skip the vaccine.

I support your decision to do that.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-28-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Those nasal PCR tests are nasty. doc certs should have a role to preclude at minimum
    Well, again, we wouldn't have to deal with any of this if you and Trump hadn't lied your asses off about COVID by playing it down for half a year.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-28-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Naturally you think your a superman its you huge fucking ego.
    We have rights in America that usually means so degree of choice.
    I know thats very un nazi like to think people have rights and the freedom of choice.
    We are freindswith 2 couples that are not getting vaxed because they are trying to have kids. They are concerned over the lack of long term effects and on a unborn child. These are legit concerns . Another person i know gets sick as hell from flu shots .
    If your vaxed then why are you worried about them so fucking much.
    Acording to biden and others your safe cant get it . unless they are lying
    No one who is vaccinated is worried about people who choose to not get vaccinated.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,936 Times in 11,522 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The Newsome Executive Order will allow verification of unvaccinated individuals and not only require them to submit to weekly testing but mandate they wear face masks at work, around fellow employees, and around patients.

Vaccinated employees are exempt from any face mask requirement.
    Unconstitutional...not that it matters anymore in the SOTC.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They then have the choice to submit to weekly tests to prove they are clean .

As far as I am concerned, the third option should be leper colonies
    There are no leper colonies.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I assume now that I'm vaccinated AND I've had the delta variant, I am now superman. But I'll put the mask back on. You know who won't? The unvaxxed fucks.
    So your mask won't protect you from them, eh? You just said your mask doesn't work.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Who is held liable for any adverse reactions?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Life is Golden (08-09-2021), Wolverine (07-30-2021)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

They then have the choice to submit to weekly tests to prove they are clean .

As far as I am concerned, the third option should be leper colonies
    I vote the nuclear option, which is to kill all you statist fucks who hate freedom.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I vote the nuclear option, which is to kill all you statist fucks who hate freedom.
    We both know god damned well you are not going to do jack shit except sit on your ass and type empty threats on an obscure message board, just like you have done for the last 14 years.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

We both know god damned well you are not going to do jack shit except sit on your ass and type empty threats on an obscure message board, just like you have done for the last 14 years.
    come for me and find out............I beg you.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine: Some Covid Vaccines Make the Virus More Dangerous
    By Larry Johnson
    Published July 28, 2021 at 8:48pm

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S.,, a distinguished physician who discovered RNA transfection and invented mRNA vaccines, was on Steve Bannon’s War Room Weednesday with some alarming news–new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are at greater risk of getting Covid than someone who is not vaccinated.

Before you watch the video, you need to understand the term–Antibody-Dependent Enhancement aka ADE:
    Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), sometimes less precisely called immune enhancement or disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodies enhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication.[1][2] ADE may cause enhanced respiratory disease and acute lung injury after respiratory virus infection (ERD) with symptoms of monocytic infiltration and an excess of eosinophils in respiratory tract.[3] ADE along with type 2 T helper cell-dependent mechanisms may contribute to a development of the vaccine associated disease enhancement (VADE), which is not limited to respiratory disease.

According to NBC reporting (I can’t believe I’m citing that outfit as a reliable source):
    New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today.

Dr. Malone has warned of this risk for several months. What are we to do? Malone says that instead of relying on the flawed vaccines, Doctors should use drugs for treating Covid that have proved effective, such as Ivermectin (more about that following the video), is neutralizing Covid:

( VIDEO shown here at article link and also at https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccin...dangerous.html )

What should scare the hell out of you is the extraordinary efforts being taken to silence and discredit Dr. Malone. I encourage you to read Michael Haynes piece from July 5, which details Malone’s Kafkaesque ordeal. Here are some relevant paragraphs from his article:

Information about the inventor of the mRNA technology used in certain COVID-19 vaccines was removed from the online encyclopedia site Wikipedia after he publicly warned against giving the experimental gene therapy vaccines to young people and that there was insufficient information about the injections to give informed consent. . . .
    On June 10, 2021, Dr. Malone joined biologist Bret Weinstein, Ph.D, on the Dark Horse Podcast, where Malone raised numerous safety concerns about the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, both of which use mRNA technology. He warned about future autoimmune issues caused by the spike proteins within the mRNA injections.
    Malone also stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was aware that the spike proteins were “biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.”

YouTube swiftly moved to censor clips from the three-hour podcast interview.

This is the kind of authoritarian censorship carried out by Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Pol Pot. When the media and the Government conspire to quash dissenting opinions and legitimate, provable facts, we have crossed the threshold of fascism.

The same effort to discredit Dr. Malone also has been unleashed against non-vaccine treatment methods. Remember what happened to anyone who dared suggest using Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?
    And do you remember the news stories in May about how Covid was devastating India? I bet you have heard little about the efficacy of Ivermectin in stopping Covid in Dehli.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases:

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin “obliterates” this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.
    This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this – not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

It is your duty as an American to challenge and question everything the Government represents as true. We now have concrete evidence that Dr. Anthony Fauci has taken diametrically opposed positions without blinking an eye. Some call that “lying.” The same with the CDC (as I pointed out in my last article). Perhaps the CDC should be renamed the Center for Disinformation & Confusion in light of the contradictory guidance issued regarding masks and vaccines.

Unfortunately, the chaos of Biden’s Covid policy reflects the dysfunction and incompetence evident in the rest of his Administration. Keep praying and continue to resist.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rus-dangerous/

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ancement-(ADE)
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Life is Golden (08-09-2021)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Naturally you think your a superman its you huge fucking ego.
    We have rights in America that usually means so degree of choice.
    I know thats very un nazi like to think people have rights and the freedom of choice.
    We are freindswith 2 couples that are not getting vaxed because they are trying to have kids. They are concerned over the lack of long term effects and on a unborn child. These are legit concerns . Another person i know gets sick as hell from flu shots .
    If your vaxed then why are you worried about them so fucking much.
    Acording to biden and others your safe cant get it . unless they are lying
    Why do I worry about them? Because they gave me fucking Covid you fucking moron. No one said vaccinated people can't get it. They are just far less likely to. You know, math and stuff. Your post is almost unintelligible.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

STY post reported. I think he's already going to jail, but let's make sure.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Why do I worry about them? Because they gave me fucking Covid you fucking moron. No one said vaccinated people can't get it. They are just far less likely to. You know, math and stuff. Your post is almost unintelligible.
    you can get aids from people who got it also the common cold and much more I guess its time we force them to get vaxed but what about all the illegals coming across the boarder who are unvaxed or have covid that biden is spreading around the nation maybe they should all leave

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    What if it's against their Religion?
    What religion is that? Is Trumpism a religion?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Jack (07-30-2021)