Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: One of the realities those on the right struggle with is that words have consequences

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Well, you certainly aren't listening to him are you? SmarterthanYou is a Libertarian, of the Big L variety. In RL he is as against the R party as he is against the D and he votes that way. That's about all I can say, hear me or not, it is the "T" as my daughters would say.
    So why is he unable to agree with me about some Republicans doing the same? Why is he trying to get me to focus on Democrats only?

Two of my first starts by mentioning that people always deflect to Leftists and pointing out the hypocrisy of Fox News defending Tucker Carlson.

DumberThanYou objected to that for some reason.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    So why is he unable to agree with me about some Republicans doing the same? Why is he trying to get me to focus on Democrats only?

Two of my first starts by mentioning that people always deflect to Leftists and pointing out the hypocrisy of Fox News defending Tucker Carlson.

DumberThanYou objected to that for some reason.
    I point out hypocrisy on both sides. you made yourself a target by being a hypocrite. I do the same thing to those on the right. You'd know this if you didn't have some of them on ignore.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I point out hypocrisy on both sides. you made yourself a target by being a hypocrite. I do the same thing to those on the right. You'd know this if you didn't have some of them on ignore.
    I have them on ignore? Do tell.

So why did you brush off MTG and the 1/6?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have them on ignore? Do tell.

So why did you brush off MTG and the 1/6?
    because I brushed off maxine and all the other dems when they did it. As a Libertarian, I don't really care what y'all do to each other, but I will point out the hypocritical shit that happens here............see how simple that is?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

because I brushed off maxine and all the other dems when they did it. As a Libertarian, I don't really care what y'all do to each other, but I will point out the hypocritical shit that happens here............see how simple that is?
    Hence I pointed out the hypocrisy and you asked me what hypocrisy. I explained it to you.

Deflecting to Leftists is the hypocrisy part.

Fox News defending Tucker Carlson is the hypocrisy part.

It's that simple.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hence I pointed out the hypocrisy and you asked me what hypocrisy. I explained it to you.

Deflecting to Leftists is the hypocrisy part.

Fox News defending Tucker Carlson is the hypocrisy part.

It's that simple.
    it's also simple that I do that very same thing to rightwingers when they get hypocritical. i'm surprised you didn't see any of my posts blasting trump over the bump stock ban. well, actually i'm not surprised because you gloss over that shit

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it's also simple that I do that very same thing to rightwingers when they get hypocritical. i'm surprised you didn't see any of my posts blasting trump over the bump stock ban. well, actually i'm not surprised because you gloss over that shit
    Oh yeah I gloss over posts.

But why did you ask me what hypocrisy? I explained it to you and yet you objected to it. Why?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh yeah I gloss over posts.

But why did you ask me what hypocrisy? I explained it to you and yet you objected to it. Why?
    where did I say 'I object to it'?

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

where did I say 'I object to it'?
    You asked this:

did they? because all I remember is maxine waters, and other dems, telling their base to get in the faces of conservatives, no matter where they are at, to drive them out, that they are not wanted.........what prominent republican ever did that?
    Then I gave you MTG as one example.

Then for some reason you got unhinged because I used MTG as an example. And you blamed actions for the consequences.

MTG? really? did she start those actions or did your democrats? actions have consequences, remember?
    To me it seems you are avoiding my explaining what the hypocrisy is.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You asked this:

Then I gave you MTG as one example.

Then for some reason you got unhinged because I used MTG as an example. And you blamed actions for the consequences.

To me it seems you are avoiding my explaining what the hypocrisy is.
    if you consider my who cares attitude as unhinged, what are you going to do when you meet someone who actually gets unhinged

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

if you consider my who cares attitude as unhinged, what are you going to do when you meet someone who actually gets unhinged
    Hmm. If you didn't care, then why did you have a problem with my example that you asked for?

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hmm. If you didn't care, then why did you have a problem with my example that you asked for?
    still deflecting, i see ROFL

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

still deflecting, i see ROFL
    Deflecting from what?