Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: One of the realities those on the right struggle with is that words have consequences

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,185 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Default One of the realities those on the right struggle with is that words have consequences

"The worst human being’: man confronts Fox News's Tucker Carlson – video"

url]https://www.theguardian.com/media/video/2021/jul/26/the-worst-human-being-man-confronts-fox-newss-tucker-carlson-video[/url]

Normally I'd say it wasn't proper to confront or annoy a public figure when that person is privately out in public, however, Tucker is a different case, when you openly lie to millions of Americans, even endanger their health, solely to make money, you deserve to be openly challenged.

Got to love the way Tucker has one of his forged smiles while quickly attempting to exit when he notices that it is being filmed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-26-2021), ThatOwlWoman (07-26-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Why do Lefties give Blacks a free pass for their words?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "The worst human being’: man confronts Fox News's Tucker Carlson – video"

url]https://www.theguardian.com/media/video/2021/jul/26/the-worst-human-being-man-confronts-fox-newss-tucker-carlson-video[/url]

Normally I'd say it wasn't proper to confront or annoy a public figure when that person is privately out in public, however, Tucker is a different case, when you openly lie to millions of Americans, even endanger their health, solely to make money, you deserve to be openly challenged.

Got to love the way Tucker has one of his forged smiles while quickly attempting to exit when he notices that it is being filmed
    What has he lied about?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

whereas leftists just dismiss their own use of words and pretend they never said it.......typical liars
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL. Always deflections to the "Leftists". Classic.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,326 Times in 53,233 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    whereas leftists just dismiss their own use of words and pretend they never said it.......typical liars
    You're confused again. The one with the yugest world record of lying on video/tape and then denying would be your #TangerineTyrant.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In a statement, Fox News said: “Ambushing Tucker Carlson while he is in a store with his family is totally inexcusable – no public figure should be accosted regardless of their political persuasion or beliefs simply due to the intolerance of another point of view.”

The hypocrisy is way too much.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Would I be going too far out on a limb in suggesting that, just maybe, vaccine hesitancy correlates best with a lack of fear of Covid. And Tucker’s words, not so much?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Would I be going too far out on a limb in suggesting that, just maybe, vaccine hesitancy correlates best with a lack of fear of Covid. And Tucker’s words, not so much?

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You're confused again. The one with the yugest world record of lying on video/tape and then denying would be your #TangerineTyrant.
    every time you morons categorize me as one of the trump cult, I just laugh and laugh as you get dropped in to the same idiot category as desh and LV........y'all got nothing factual any more. you don't even care...you just throw shit out there and the media helps it stick............but the good thing about that is that some people are waking up............and it's going to end badly for you in the long run..........i'm looking forward to it. I still have your red robe waiting for you, darling.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    In a statement, Fox News said: “Ambushing Tucker Carlson while he is in a store with his family is totally inexcusable – no public figure should be accosted regardless of their political persuasion or beliefs simply due to the intolerance of another point of view.”

The hypocrisy is way too much.
    dems have been doing that for almost 6 years now...........how is that hypocrisy?

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

dems have been doing that for almost 6 years now...........how is that hypocrisy?
    Because they did exactly the same to other people they consider "left-wing".

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Because they did exactly the same to other people they consider "left-wing".
    did they? because all I remember is maxine waters, and other dems, telling their base to get in the faces of conservatives, no matter where they are at, to drive them out, that they are not wanted.........what prominent republican ever did that?

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m 10x more afraid of big pharma than I am of COVID.

And I don’t care for Carlson at all but I thought he handled that situation fairly well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirt McGirt For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-27-2021)

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,326 Times in 53,233 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

every time you morons categorize me as one of the trump cult, I just laugh and laugh as you get dropped in to the same idiot category as desh and LV........y'all got nothing factual any more. you don't even care...you just throw shit out there and the media helps it stick............but the good thing about that is that some people are waking up............and it's going to end badly for you in the long run..........i'm looking forward to it. I still have your red robe waiting for you, darling.
    You're so cute when you're triggered. lol

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain