Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've had it with you idiots, vax mandates are here.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default We've had it with you idiots, vax mandates are here.

"the time has come to make being vaccinated a requirement."

“I am doing this because it’s the best way to keep our veterans safe, full stop,” Denis McDonough, the secretary of veterans affairs, said in a telephone interview on Monday. The department is one of the largest federal employers and is the biggest integrated health care system in the country."

COVID-19 vaccination required for health care workers, VA mandates | 8News (wric.com)

We're coming for your arms.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-26-2021), PoliTalker (07-26-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

“I am doing this because it’s the best way to keep our veterans safe, full stop,” Denis McDonough, the secretary of veterans affairs, said in a telephone interview on Monday. The department is one of the largest federal employers and is the biggest integrated health care system in the country."

COVID-19 vaccination required for health care workers, VA mandates | 8News (wric.com)

Are you even capable of reading your own links? Try again. Have some conservatives kid read it to you. You know damn well a lefty kid or his parents are incapable of reading and comprehending.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have the duty to bear arms. I like it. 2nd Amendment ring. The tards should appreciate that.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You have the duty to bear arms. I like it. 2nd Amendment ring. The tards should appreciate that.
    That boom sound you heard was the sound of a double entendre wooshing over Trumptard's heads at mach 3.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Althea (07-26-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

8 weeks is way too long. It should be 8 hours. Come to to work with a vaccination proof, or stay home.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Althea (07-26-2021), PoliTalker (07-26-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now we get to see how many employees quit. Nationwide medical staff have been quitting in droves, they are voting with their feet, many of them feeling betrayed. This will make that worse. Even in good times the VA has trouble finding employees, they not considered a good place to work generally.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"We're mandating vaccines for Title 38 employees because it's the best way to keep Veterans safe, especially as the Delta variant spreads across the country, whenever a Veteran or VA employee sets foot in a VA facility, they deserve to know that we have done everything in our power to protect them from COVID-19. With this mandate, we can once again make — and keep — that fundamental promise."
    Bull Shit....this is about how nearly 30% of the employees not voluntarily vaxxing makes the vax pushers look bad. If the experts are not taking the vax maybe there is a reason the onlookers say.

Lying to us yet again is the exact wrong thing to do.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/va-covi...medical-staff/
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Surprised it took this long, it won't be long until other Governmental agencies follow suit and then followed by private entitles, overdue, you want in, get vaccinated

12. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-26-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Bull Shit....this is about how nearly 30% of the employees not voluntarily vaxxing makes the vax pushers look bad. If the experts are not taking the vax maybe there is a reason the onlookers say.

Lying to us yet again is the exact wrong thing to do.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/va-covi...medical-staff/
    Yeah, and the majority of those most likely are in Red States, Texas is the only locale so far where those unvaccinated employees sued to avoid having to be vaccinated, and of course, they lost

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Yeah, and the majority of those most likely are in Red States, Texas is the only locale so far where those unvaccinated employees sued to avoid having to be vaccinated, and of course, they lost
    I will be checking back in 8 weeks to see if we are allowed to know how many people quit over this. My wife uses the VA....staff shortages directly impact me.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Medical centers at the Department of Veterans Affairs saw a slight improvement in staffing shortages over the last year. In 2020, 132 VA facilities reported severe staffing shortages compared to 135 last year, and 140 in 2018. The number of severe occupational staffing shortages is down 9% since last year. VA medical center directors say they’re most often in need of nurses and medical officers. The Veterans Health Administration said it will request direct-hire authority for more health occupations. It already has direct-hire authority for 34 positions.
    https://federalnewsnetwork.com/feder...ing-shortages/

Buckle Up.

DARK AGES SUCK!

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Was listening to Malcolm Nance on public radio today. The U.S military was given experimental medication that was supposed to protect our soldiers from Hussein's chemical weapon attacks. Real, or imagined.

Our soldiers still suffer Gulf War Syndrome. There is a history of military getting mandatory vaccinations. Using the 'it isn't approved yet' excuse is nonsense. If you work for the Feds, you get vaccinated. There are many hospitals across the nation that are firing staff who won't get vaccinated.

As they should
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-26-2021)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Surprised it took this long, it won't be long until other Governmental agencies follow suit and then followed by private entitles, overdue, you want in, get vaccinated
    Certain trumpkin governors are making mandatory vaccines illegal for private businesses. I'm sure this will be in court.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-26-2021)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Was listening to Malcolm Nance on public radio today. The U.S military was given experimental medication that was supposed to protect our soldiers from Hussein's chemical weapon attacks. Real, or imagined.

Our soldiers still suffer Gulf War Syndrome. There is a history of military getting mandatory vaccinations. Using the 'it isn't approved yet' excuse is nonsense. If you work for the Feds, you get vaccinated. There are many hospitals across the nation that are firing staff who won't get vaccinated.

As they should
    There are many hospitals that are afraid to make the vax mandatory because they already have major staff shortages, and low morale in part driven by leadership that has too often lied and not been competent. We are on the cusp of doing to our medical system what we are doing to our police forces....convincing people to stop serving by treating them poorly. I just saw that Seattle has lost about 250 since Jan 2020...something like 17% of the force, and crime is exploding.

DARK AGES SUCK!

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    There are many hospitals that are afraid to make the vax mandatory because they already have major staff shortages, and low morale in part driven by leadership that has too often lied and not been competent. We are on the cusp of doing to our medical system what we are doing to our police forces....convincing people to stop serving by treating them poorly. I just saw that Seattle has lost about 250 since Jan 2020...something like 17% of the force, and crime is exploding.
    A staff that gets sick and spreads the Trump virus is not good. The hospital lawyers do not want to answer suits from people who got the virus from hospital staff.