Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The real reason Republicans want to sabotage the investigation into Jan. 6

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    If "my kind" had acted responsibly, something would have resulted in the report other than a "report"? You give "my kind" waaay too much credit, but good to know you have that much respect for our power.
    You misunderstand what I said. I have no respect for liars, or their supporters. Never have, never will. But your kind has control only due to the power they have, and in this case it was enough to block an honest hearing which would have exposed your gawds for the devious unAmericans they are.

How can I lie about the report I admit I never read?
    I believe you claimed to have read it. In any event, if you did not read it then you only showed ignorance when you claimed it was a "nothing burger".

Even if I did lie about the report how did that affect there being nothing other than a report?
    It told the truth about your gawd trump, and his connections to the Russians. However, your masters buried the truth as they always do.

Good to know you have that much respect for my power.
    As I said, I have no respect for fools like you.

"Any libertarian who tells you he is trying to win an election is either lying to you about trying to win the election, lying to us about being a libertarian, or terribly misinformed. As far as we’re concerned, elections are a bad thing. We’re trying to end them, not win them.

The nature of the State is to make false promises to bait support from the people it victimizes. They promise to protect you from boogeymen, they promise to solve your economic problems, they promise to carry out the will of your deity. We see this as completely ridiculous, we know it will fail, and we know that most people are stupid enough to swallow it hook line and sinker, so we can’t compete with it in a popular vote."
    Don't know where you got your quote from, however, the definition of what is a libertarian has changed over the years. e.g. "Right wing libertarians are fine with the existence of the state because a state is necessary to protect the minority capitalist or employing class. Their disagreements with left-wing liberals and social democrats over the state are about the use of the state to provide social benefit systems to benefit the masses of ordinary people – unemployment benefits, minimum wage laws, social security systems, public health insurance, etc. Right wing libertarians are opposed to these things".
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Irrelevant. The Republicans should have gotten their picks. If they turned out to be trolls or whatever, so be it. Instead, Pelosi sought to pack the committee with like-minded persons who would march in lockstep to a predetermined conclusion. It was Pelosi that turned what might have had some merit, potentially could have ended up a clusterfuck, into a sure thing steaming pile of partisan shit nobody but the Democrat party faithful will believe was impartial and fair.
    So your kind of f**king idiot could make a circus out of the hearings, and then scorn the officers for defending their sorry asses? Anytime you get a Gym Jordan in the spotlight you can be certain nothing of any value will come of it. And anytime a Repugnant one can screw the country you can be certain he will.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Micawber (07-28-2021)

4. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anonymoose admits he hates democracy. It's because Trump lost. Yawn...

5. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Irrelevant. The Republicans should have gotten their picks. If they turned out to be trolls or whatever, so be it. Instead, Pelosi sought to pack the committee with like-minded persons who would march in lockstep to a predetermined conclusion.

Nope, you don't understand what the hearings are about. They are about HOW MANY TRAITOR SCUM WE JAIL OR KILL, not whether or not what happened actually happened, you treasonous slimebag.

We all saw what you degenerate scum did. No need to permit lying scum to deny what we saw.

6. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    What Republicans really don’t want to see illuminated is not just what happened that awful day, but the forces that produced it — the same forces that still threaten the stability of our democracy.

That’s because they see those forces — the anger and hatred, the rejection of the American system of resolving differences, the celebration of violence as a means of achieving political ends, the way social media has become such a potent instrument to spread and organize extremism — not as problems to be solved but as resources for achieving their own political goals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...on-into-jan-6/
    Actually repukes were trying to sabotage and disrupt this critically needed insurrectionist investigation committee is for the simple fact, repukes and they know who they are, are attempting to avoid exposure in terms of their involvement and conspiring with the head insurrectionist tyrant tRump to wage war on the Capitol, which would hopefully lead to criminal referrals against deserving repukes held up in Congress, in particular, as a shit stain disgrace on Democracy.

7. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,297 Times in 13,423 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    So your kind of f**king idiot could make a circus out of the hearings, and then scorn the officers for defending their sorry asses? Anytime you get a Gym Jordan in the spotlight you can be certain nothing of any value will come of it. And anytime a Repugnant one can screw the country you can be certain he will.
    Four cherry picked officers delivering a sob story is hardly of value. But it did make great political theater. It'd make a Stalin era show trial court proud.

8. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

What Republicans really don’t want to see illuminated is not just what happened that awful day, but the forces that produced it — the same forces that still threaten the stability of our democracy.

That’s because they see those forces — the anger and hatred, the rejection of the American system of resolving differences, the celebration of violence as a means of achieving political ends, the way social media has become such a potent instrument to spread and organize extremism — not as problems to be solved but as resources for achieving their own political goals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...on-into-jan-6/
    Actually your very wrong again pinhead . I want to see those who commited crimes proscuted and jail. Unlike how democrats handled blm riots booken and let the loose time after time again and again and all charges dropped.

10. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

your kind has control only due to the power they have,
    We have no power nor do we desire it. Our goal is not to win your elections, the goal is to turn a large enough minority against the legitimacy of the State as to make its continued function impossible. Although we are a very small minority and have no elected officials, we are winning . We are winning because sure enough the State is not functioning. All we have to do is sit on the sidelines and watch you two tear each other down. It's actually fun to watch!
    and in this case it was enough to block an honest hearing which would have exposed your gawds for the devious unAmericans they are.
    We have no gods. You’re right when you say “No candidate is good enough” for us, no matter who runs for office we will tear him down because nobody has the right to be our ruler.

I believe you claimed to have read it.
    Why would I admit to being so stupid as to waste my time reading a report which didn't accomplish anything other than words?
    In any event, if you did not read it then you only showed ignorance when you claimed it was a "nothing burger".
    Nothing came of it other than words.

It told the truth about your gawd trump, and his connections to the Russians.
    That's nice. I don't care about Trump's connectons to the Russian nor do I care about Biden's connections to the Ukraines nor do I care about Feinstein's connections to the Chinese. The nature of the State is to make false promises to bait support from the people it victimizes. They promise to protect you from boogeymen, they promise to solve your economic problems, they promise to carry out the will of your deity. We see this as completely ridiculous, we know it will fail, and we know that most people are stupid enough to swallow it hook line and sinker.
    , your masters buried the truth as they always do.
    I have only one master that I know of and that's my wife. She's German so she has nothing to do w/ truth or lies in American politics. Nor does she have an iota of interest in it.

As I said, I have no respect for fools like you.
    I'd be concerned if you did . You folks have obtained such wonderful political success by being completely miserable towards one another, so we figure this is how to win political battles. Thus, we are sort of compelled to work within it. We make fun of you, because that is the nature of political discussions that we have been met with. We tear down your leaders and your people because they promote terrible ideas, and we don’t want people to take you seriously.

Don't know where you got your quote from, however, the definition of what is a libertarian has changed over the years. e.g. "Right wing libertarians are fine with the existence of the state because a state is necessary to protect the minority capitalist or employing class. Their disagreements with left-wing liberals and social democrats over the state are about the use of the state to provide social benefit systems to benefit the masses of ordinary people – unemployment benefits, minimum wage laws, social security systems, public health insurance, etc. Right wing libertarians are opposed to these things".
    If you want to have people threaten you all the time and tell you what to do, that’s your business. We don’t recommend it or anything, but really you’re more than welcome to submit to someone else’s authority in the absence of the State. We might talk to you about the virtues of freedom, but we’re honestly not trying to force you to be free. All we’re saying is you have no right to force us under the same authority.

By contrast, you want to take our property, force us into wars, “educate” our children, and control our business and personal relationships. You have some really weird idea in your head that this notion of “government” makes that okay, but there is no other circumstance in which you would consider that socially acceptable. We don’t believe in government, so we look at this like any other lunatic trying to do these things to us.

Seriously, what the fuck? Just leave me alone.

Last edited by anonymoose; 07-29-2021 at 01:30 AM.

11. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Irrelevant. The Republicans should have gotten their picks. If they turned out to be trolls or whatever, so be it. Instead, Pelosi sought to pack the committee with like-minded persons who would march in lockstep to a predetermined conclusion. It was Pelosi that turned what might have had some merit, potentially could have ended up a clusterfuck, into a sure thing steaming pile of partisan shit nobody but the Democrat party faithful will believe was impartial and fair.
    Like they gave Obama in his choices for judges? And then we saw the packing of the Courts by your gawds under trump.

You're like a spoiled f**king child pissing in your pants.

12. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Maybe you should not be a jerkoff.
    You just proved cawacko's point.

13. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    We have no power nor do we desire it. Our goal is not to win your elections, the goal is to turn a large enough minority against the legitimacy of the State as to make its continued function impossible.
    Well, this is enough of your lies, and bull shit. In order for a cretin like your sorry ass to do as you claim one would have to be a vegetable, and even then a vegetable is more honest then you. Jefferson was an anarchist/Libertarian, and he founded the Democratic/Republican Party. In order for one to be as stupids as you are one would have to take a job, and never hope to advance. In fact, you would not be in this forum peddling your lies. Without the power you claim not to seek you could change nothing, and that is more then likely why you can't.

Good luck fool.

14. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Four cherry picked officers delivering a sob story is hardly of value. But it did make great political theater. It'd make a Stalin era show trial court proud.
    The Navy completely destroyed your mind unless you enlisted without one

it's hard to believe a grown man, a guy that sucked up Uncle Same's gravy for 27 years, is now a card carrying member of a cult that disrespects the entire military, and even disparages police officer like you're doing above. You're a disgrace

15. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 55 Times in 50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    The Navy completely destroyed your mind unless you enlisted without one

it's hard to believe a grown man, a guy that sucked up Uncle Same's gravy for 27 years, is now a card carrying member of a cult that disrespects the entire military, and even disparages police officer like you're doing above. You're a disgrace
    Excuse me, but he didn't say he was a democrat.

16. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by memorygal View Post
    Excuse me, but he didn't say he was a democrat.
    if so he's one weird Democrat