Thread: The Stupid Is Killing Us

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Your proud, willful ignorance and hissy fit is no substitute for rational, fact based debate. Had you the intellectual honesty and courage to read what I wrote, you would find that your link leaves out two crucial details that are the underpinnings of it's declaration. I fabricate nothing. I just use ALL the knowledge and facts made available over the years and apply them to the situation at hand ... a progressive logic, if you will, coupled with critical thinking.

Now, run-a-long and stamp your widdle feet and recite whatever makes you feel like a good little policy wonk.
    So, are you a public health expert? A virologist? I think I'll trust them over some schmuck on a message board. Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

no worries (07-31-2021)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well he does host a blog... lol

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post

Your proud, willful ignorance and hissy fit is no substitute for rational, fact based debate. Had you the intellectual honesty and courage to read what I wrote, you would find that your link leaves out two crucial details that are the underpinnings of it's declaration. I fabricate nothing. I just use ALL the knowledge and facts made available over the years and apply them to the situation at hand ... a progressive logic, if you will, coupled with critical thinking.

Now, run-a-long and stamp your widdle feet and recite whatever makes you feel like a good little policy wonk.

So, are you a public health expert? A virologist? I think I'll trust them over some schmuck on a message board. Thanks.
    And in what post did I EXACTLY STATE IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that I am of the two titles you stated? If you can't produce such, that makes you just another lying policy wonk of little mental capacity for independent thought and cognitive reasoning.

It seems that jokers like you come all unglued whenever facts and logic are put to you that actually make you question your blind loyalty to an ideal or news source. Then you start to babble nonsense as you do here to avoid any real further discussion.

Small wonder Trump, Fauci and big Pharma companies love guys like you. Unless you've got something other than childish retorts and repetitive rhetoric, I'd say we're done here.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

You seem to think that doubling down on talking points and assertions similar to your first round justify each other.

It doesn't, as I factually disproved your first round. In order for you to stick to your guns, you have to ignore the FACT that the PCR test was never designed for the diagnostic tool being now used. It's creator, the late Nobel Prize winner Dr. Kary Mullis spent years telling the scientific community exactly that. Also, NIH guidelines allow doctors the "choice" of labeling deaths due to either pre-existing conditions or "covid related". So a patient with a history of chronic heart disease comes into the hospital, and tests positive for Covid. He then dies and the doctor list cause of death as Covid even though there was no evidence of rampant infection. Remember, a positive test result doesn't automatically mean deterioration into severe flu symptoms or loss of taste, etc. That is a documented fact.

As for labeling this new therapy as a vaccination, I guess you are unaware that all these "vaccines" are STILL experimental because the FDA has yet to say otherwise.
    I guess you are also unaware of the debate among the medical community. Here, for your education read the following carefully and comprehensively as it dispels the insinuation of your last 2 moot sentences:

Biosecurity risks associated with vaccine platform technologies

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7904460/
    "Getting vaccinated will keep people out of the hospital, so far and keep people from dying, so far".
    "It doesn't, as I factually disproved your first round".

Again, you're FOS.

This is the strain that circulated among the unlucky people of Provincetown who celebrated July 4th. The Cape Cod community is famous for its parties, especially on Independence Day, and at the time of this writing almost 900 cases have been reported for the full outbreak.
    The CDC only studied a subset of 469 cases, finding that people within that group "reported attending densely packed indoor and outdoor events at venues that included bars, restaurants, guest houses, and rental homes." The study also found that among people with breakthrough cases (that is, cases in which fully vaccinated people get sick), no one died and only four (1.2 percent) were hospitalized, with the most common symptoms being "cough, headache, sore throat, myalgia, and fever."

Your defense is a blog entry.

"you have to ignore the FACT that the PCR test was never designed for the diagnostic tool being now used".

Didn't ignore it, the PCR testing method is irrelevant.
    The test revealed the Covid-19 virus.

'So a patient with a history of chronic heart disease comes into the hospital, and tests positive for Covid. He then dies and the doctor list cause of death as Covid even though there was no evidence of rampant infection. Remember, a positive test result doesn't automatically mean deterioration into severe flu symptoms or loss of taste, etc. That is a documented fact".

Only on FOX, where a guest agrees with Carlson or Hannity, then it's "documented'.

"I guess you are unaware that all these "vaccines" are STILL experimental because the FDA has yet to say otherwise".

No, I'm not, why does it matter if they are approved by the FDA?

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) and their dear leader were telling to take hydroxychloroquine for covid-19 which is FDA approved treatment.......................for Malaria.
    NOT for covid-19.

So, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) approve of off label treatments for covid-19 as prescribed by Dr. Trump, Dr. Hannity, Dr. Carlson, Dr.Lindell and Dr. Ingraham.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

And in what post did I EXACTLY STATE IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that I am of the two titles you stated? If you can't produce such, that makes you just another lying policy wonk of little mental capacity for independent thought and cognitive reasoning.

It seems that jokers like you come all unglued whenever facts and logic are put to you that actually make you question your blind loyalty to an ideal or news source. Then you start to babble nonsense as you do here to avoid any real further discussion.

Small wonder Trump, Fauci and big Pharma companies love guys like you. Unless you've got something other than childish retorts and repetitive rhetoric, I'd say we're done here.
    Thanks for making my point. You are neither. You parrot a bunch of BS without any kind of understanding of what it means. For example, what is the impact of this bogus claim that the test doesn't work. Tell me what that means in real terms as it relates to the pandemic. You can't. Because you are just vomiting words on the screen without understanding them. I don't blindly accept a source. I weigh a number of factors in determining the veracity of a particular source. I have absolutely no reason to mistrust what is coming from public health officials. Not only are they in complete agreement, but the NUMBERS indicate that they are right. This isn't rocket science, which is a lucky break for you. It does require a modicum of critical thinking, and that's where your luck runs out. You aren't capable of that.

I accept your unconditional surrender.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Waste of throughput post. Void of anything important.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Coronavirus: Most infected in outbreak after large public events were fully vaccinated, CDC says

July 30, 2021 at 3:12 pm EDT
    By Theresa Seiger, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released new data which showed that a majority of people infected with COVID-19 in a recent outbreak in Massachusetts were fully vaccinated.

The data, taken from COVID-19 cases reported in July in an unidentified town in Barnstable County, was released after an internal CDC document was leaked which showed that the delta variant of the virus can be spread from fully vaccinated people at the same rate as from unvaccinated people.

In July, officials identified 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County. Nearly three-quarters of those infections (346) were detected in people who were fully vaccinated, according to the data.

About 79% of the vaccinated patients who had breakthrough infections experienced some symptoms, including four people who were hospitalized. One unvaccinated person was also hospitalized. No deaths were associated with the outbreak.

©2021 Cox Media Group
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post

You seem to think that doubling down on talking points and assertions similar to your first round justify each other.

It doesn't, as I factually disproved your first round. In order for you to stick to your guns, you have to ignore the FACT that the PCR test was never designed for the diagnostic tool being now used. It's creator, the late Nobel Prize winner Dr. Kary Mullis spent years telling the scientific community exactly that. Also, NIH guidelines allow doctors the "choice" of labeling deaths due to either pre-existing conditions or "covid related". So a patient with a history of chronic heart disease comes into the hospital, and tests positive for Covid. He then dies and the doctor list cause of death as Covid even though there was no evidence of rampant infection. Remember, a positive test result doesn't automatically mean deterioration into severe flu symptoms or loss of taste, etc. That is a documented fact.

As for labeling this new therapy as a vaccination, I guess you are unaware that all these "vaccines" are STILL experimental because the FDA has yet to say otherwise.
    I guess you are also unaware of the debate among the medical community. Here, for your education read the following carefully and comprehensively as it dispels the insinuation of your last 2 moot sentences:

Biosecurity risks associated with vaccine platform technologies

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7904460/

"Getting vaccinated will keep people out of the hospital, so far and keep people from dying, so far".

"It doesn't, as I factually disproved your first round".

Again, you're FOS.

This is the strain that circulated among the unlucky people of Provincetown who celebrated July 4th. The Cape Cod community is famous for its parties, especially on Independence Day, and at the time of this writing almost 900 cases have been reported for the full outbreak.
    The CDC only studied a subset of 469 cases, finding that people within that group "reported attending densely packed indoor and outdoor events at venues that included bars, restaurants, guest houses, and rental homes." The study also found that among people with breakthrough cases (that is, cases in which fully vaccinated people get sick), no one died and only four (1.2 percent) were hospitalized, with the most common symptoms being "cough, headache, sore throat, myalgia, and fever."

Your defense is a blog entry.

"you have to ignore the FACT that the PCR test was never designed for the diagnostic tool being now used".

Didn't ignore it, the PCR testing method is irrelevant.
    The test revealed the Covid-19 virus.

'So a patient with a history of chronic heart disease comes into the hospital, and tests positive for Covid. He then dies and the doctor list cause of death as Covid even though there was no evidence of rampant infection. Remember, a positive test result doesn't automatically mean deterioration into severe flu symptoms or loss of taste, etc. That is a documented fact".

Only on FOX, where a guest agrees with Carlson or Hannity, then it's "documented'.

"I guess you are unaware that all these "vaccines" are STILL experimental because the FDA has yet to say otherwise".

No, I'm not, why does it matter if they are approved by the FDA?

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) and their dear leader were telling to take hydroxychloroquine for covid-19 which is FDA approved treatment.......................for Malaria.
    NOT for covid-19.

So, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) approve of off label treatments for covid-19 as prescribed by Dr. Trump, Dr. Hannity, Dr. Carlson, Dr.Lindell and Dr. Ingraham.
    You're not too bright, are ya bunky?

I ask because only a fool would call articles in the National Center for Biotechnology Information written by Oxford scholars "blogs". Clearly, you didn't read the content or didn't understand it. (perhaps beyond your comprehension....maybe you should have just looked up what you didn't understand, like any rational person does).

But the topper for your screed is stating that the PCR test is "irrelevant"?

THINK, YOU FOOL, THINK! What has been the sole method of determing Covid infection rates and "cases" has been the PCR test. A matter of current, documented fact, a matter of current, documented history. The creator of the test, Nobel prize winner the late Dr. Kary Mulllis, told people for years that PCR cannot detect viral infection in human like it's being used now. This is why you consistently have false positives and negatives.

How one can make declarative diagnosis using this technique is not rational, much less logical.

I dont give a damn what Fox News says......even when they make the "broken clock" syndrome on a subject, they screw it up with their usual half assed anti-lib'ral/democrat blather.

As for your Cape Cod example, you inadvertently prove my point. Why the hell would I get injected with a "vaccine" that does NOT prevent me from contracting the disease or keeps the infected from transmitting it to others? And of course the PCR test was used to determine who was infected....although no one can tell if anyone prior to the event was infected. Just bad science all around.

As for hydroxychloroquine....EU studies had shown that it was only effective IF administered at the onset of the disease....Not an overall cure like Cheeto Jeezus had stated.

Last Year i pointed out that this was the only flu or virus where the medical community did not advise any OTC means to lessen the effects if not prevent it from getting worse. Nope, just go home until you get sick enough to be hospitalized, then you disappear into the ICU.

For all your ramblings, you just ignore what you don't like and put critical thinking on hold. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Thanks for making my point. You are neither. You parrot a bunch of BS without any kind of understanding of what it means. For example, what is the impact of this bogus claim that the test doesn't work. Tell me what that means in real terms as it relates to the pandemic. You can't. Because you are just vomiting words on the screen without understanding them. I don't blindly accept a source. I weigh a number of factors in determining the veracity of a particular source. I have absolutely no reason to mistrust what is coming from public health officials. Not only are they in complete agreement, but the NUMBERS indicate that they are right. This isn't rocket science, which is a lucky break for you. It does require a modicum of critical thinking, and that's where your luck runs out. You aren't capable of that.

I accept your unconditional surrender.
    What are you, 12 years old?

Quit your stalling, spare us all the smoke blowing and deal with the following:

And in what post did I EXACTLY STATE IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that I am of the two titles you stated? You made that assertion with your questions when you couldn't disprove my fact based and supported points. If you can't produce such, that makes you just another lying policy wonk of little mental capacity for independent thought and cognitive reasoning.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...56#post4576756

You can't bluff or dodge in a printed medium, genius....you just come off dumber than you are (if possible). Put up or STFU!
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 08-01-2021 at 07:06 PM.

George Orwell

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

Waste of throughput post. Void of anything important.
    For whom?

George Orwell

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Coronavirus: Most infected in outbreak after large public events were fully vaccinated, CDC says

July 30, 2021 at 3:12 pm EDT
    By Theresa Seiger, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released new data which showed that a majority of people infected with COVID-19 in a recent outbreak in Massachusetts were fully vaccinated.

The data, taken from COVID-19 cases reported in July in an unidentified town in Barnstable County, was released after an internal CDC document was leaked which showed that the delta variant of the virus can be spread from fully vaccinated people at the same rate as from unvaccinated people.

In July, officials identified 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County. Nearly three-quarters of those infections (346) were detected in people who were fully vaccinated, according to the data.

About 79% of the vaccinated patients who had breakthrough infections experienced some symptoms, including four people who were hospitalized. One unvaccinated person was also hospitalized. No deaths were associated with the outbreak.

©2021 Cox Media Group
    Cases based on PRC test that was not designed to test for infection rates? That makes sense to you?

George Orwell

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Amid rising COVID cases, falling vaccination rates and a persistent flood of crackpot hogwash a timid media terms "misinformation" - WE WILL NOT COMPLY! - its bone-headed perpetrators just keep spewing even when, as experts predict, by fall the surging Delta variant could kill 850 of their own irredeemable peeps a day in what has become "a pandemic of the unvaccinated." In Alabama, which has the country's lowest vaccination rate, a doctor describes seeing young people dying. “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she says. "I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.” Still, the idiot masses head out to protest hospitals requiring vaccines for employees with balmy signs like "Medical Dictatorship," "I Call My Own Shots," "No to Socialism," and "Remember the Nuremberg Code." Umm. They probably eat up Marjorie Taylor-Greene's online rants - COVID is a bioweapon, STOP MASKING CHILDREN!, Indict Pelosi! - or they did until she got suspended for saying vaccines don't work and COVID poses no threat to anyone under 65 and not obese, even as cases in Georgia are up 193%. She was so mad at "COMMUNIST TWITTER" she held a presser where she refused to say if she'd been vaccinated, claimed the question "is a violation of my HIPAA rights" - not - and
    Actually the stupid and evil doers are allowing the evil doers to kill humanity and the common decency of civilization, when the opportunity is there to wage Justice on the GQP and tRump in particular.

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

You're not too bright, are ya bunky?

I ask because only a fool would call articles in the National Center for Biotechnology Information written by Oxford scholars "blogs". Clearly, you didn't read the content or didn't understand it. (perhaps beyond your comprehension....maybe you should have just looked up what you didn't understand, like any rational person does).

But the topper for your screed is stating that the PCR test is "irrelevant"?

THINK, YOU FOOL, THINK! What has been the sole method of determing Covid infection rates and "cases" has been the PCR test. A matter of current, documented fact, a matter of current, documented history. The creator of the test, Nobel prize winner the late Dr. Kary Mulllis, told people for years that PCR cannot detect viral infection in human like it's being used now. This is why you consistently have false positives and negatives.

How one can make declarative diagnosis using this technique is not rational, much less logical.

I dont give a damn what Fox News says......even when they make the "broken clock" syndrome on a subject, they screw it up with their usual half assed anti-lib'ral/democrat blather.

As for your Cape Cod example, you inadvertently prove my point. Why the hell would I get injected with a "vaccine" that does NOT prevent me from contracting the disease or keeps the infected from transmitting it to others? And of course the PCR test was used to determine who was infected....although no one can tell if anyone prior to the event was infected. Just bad science all around.

As for hydroxychloroquine....EU studies had shown that it was only effective IF administered at the onset of the disease....Not an overall cure like Cheeto Jeezus had stated.

Last Year i pointed out that this was the only flu or virus where the medical community did not advise any OTC means to lessen the effects if not prevent it from getting worse. Nope, just go home until you get sick enough to be hospitalized, then you disappear into the ICU.

For all your ramblings, you just ignore what you don't like and put critical thinking on hold. Carry on.
    Holy fuck, you're a moron.

Mullis attracted controversy for denying humans' role in climate change and for expressing doubts that HIV causes AIDS.

Mullis created the PCR test in 1983, for DNA sequencing.

In 37 years you don't think they have made advances in the PCR test?

There are now almost 25 different versions of the PCR test.

The version they are using for viruses or bacteria is RT-PCR.

The PCR test detects a virus or bacteria, they do further testing called genomic sequence to find out what the strain is.

I don't care if they used toothpicks to find the virus, PCR test works.

"Critical thinking"? Perhaps you should be do some instead of relying on BS.

"As for your Cape Cod example, you inadvertently prove my point. Why the hell would I get injected with a "vaccine" that does NOT prevent me from contracting the disease or keeps the infected from transmitting it to others"?

People get the flu shot every year, that doesn't give people 100% protection from getting the flu.

"You're not too bright, are ya bunky"?

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Holy fuck, you're a moron.

Mullis attracted controversy for denying humans' role in climate change and for expressing doubts that HIV causes AIDS.

Mullis created the PCR test in 1983, for DNA sequencing.

In 37 years you don't think they have made advances in the PCR test?

There are now almost 25 different versions of the PCR test.

The version they are using for viruses or bacteria is RT-PCR.

The PCR test detects a virus or bacteria, they do further testing called genomic sequence to find out what the strain is.

I don't care if they used toothpicks to find the virus, PCR test works.

"Critical thinking"? Perhaps you should be do some instead of relying on BS.

"As for your Cape Cod example, you inadvertently prove my point. Why the hell would I get injected with a "vaccine" that does NOT prevent me from contracting the disease or keeps the infected from transmitting it to others"?

People get the flu shot every year, that doesn't give people 100% protection from getting the flu.

"You're not too bright, are ya bunky"?
    Holy Fuck, you just seem to grasp at things that you don't understand! Here genius, read and learn:

External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.

".....The design variations will inevitably lead to results that are not even SARS CoV-2 related."

"... Of note, the N gene assay also performed well but was not subjected to intensive further validation because it was slightly less sensitive.”

This was an unfortunate omission as it would be best to use all three gene PCRs as confirmatory assays, and this would have resulted in an almost sufficient virus RNA detection diagnostic tool protocol. Three confirmatory assay-steps would at least minimize-out errors & uncertainties at every fold-step in regards to “Wobbly”-spots. (Nonetheless, the protocol would still fall short of any “good laboratory practice”, when factoring in all the other design-errors).

RT-PCR is not recommended for primary diagnostics of infection. This is why the RT-PCR Test used in clinical routine for detection of COVID-19 is not indicated for COVID-19 diagnosis on a regulatory basis.

“Clinicians need to recognize the enhanced accuracy and speed of the molecular diagnostic techniques for the diagnosis of infections, but also to understand their limitations. Laboratory results should always be interpreted in the context of the clinical presentation of the patient, and appropriate site, quality, and timing of specimen collection are required for reliable test results”. [9]

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

As to your parroted comparison of standard flu shots to this new therapy for Covid;again, one has to take into account that you have an incorrect diagnostic tool to determine infection as the basis for all treatment. That is a matter of medical fact, as I've (again) demonstrated above. Also, there is this https://truth11.com/2021/05/19/covid...truth-telling/

I personally as an adult have never had an annual flu shot. If I got it (rare), I got over it with OTC and alternative OTC treatment...never hospitalized. While sick, I stayed home as long as possible before returning to work. I'm not unique in this respect. Hence all the push back by non-political wonks on this panic push to take a treatment not given full FDC review and still identified as experimental.

In your attempt to mock me, you just validate my initial assessment of you as a willfully ignorant policy wonk. Carry on.

George Orwell

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    You’re trying to reason with fanatics who think ‘we’re all gonna die’ if everyone isn’t vaccinated.

Everything about it gets filtered through their ridiculous partisan binary.
    This is where you show who said that.