Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing video captures teen mob beat up off-duty firefighter

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    I've lived here my whole life. Who is "Silva"?

Middle Village is an odd oasis community surrounded by cemeteries. Basically one road in and one road out.
    the leader of a kind of anti-thug community patrol.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    fuck you, chickenshit. learn to read- i said nothing about it being more moral to take a beating, stupid fuck bitch. but even if that old dude had a gun, when those assholes started beating him for no reason he could not have used it, you silly ass fake macho shithead.
    fuck off, little bitch pussy. you are too fucking young and stupid to know who could do anything. go back to mommas basement until you grow up some and become a man, if that's even possible for your pussy self
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what bullshit. it is poverty that creates assholes, not genetics. you are a moron. the violent crime rate was worse when reagan and papa bush were president- did you think that goofy shit then?
    this is why you're a fucking idiot, as well. I've known way too many assholes whose parents had way more money than mine.........so shut the fuck up and try to learn something about real life instead of the made up bullshit talking points handed to you by the elitist fucksticks you worship
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,063 Times in 7,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

what bullshit. it is poverty that creates assholes, not genetics. you are a moron. the violent crime rate was worse when reagan and papa bush were president- did you think that goofy shit then?
    The "Live Free or Die" state is one state up from me.
    I believe, as Janis said so eloquently, that "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose."

What's really important is living comfortably.
    Irresponsible procreation contributes to human misery even more than bad politics do....and that's saying a lot.

Also, welcome to my ignore list for calling me a moron!
    [...and for not using your caps key.]
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

fuck you, chickenshit. learn to read- i said nothing about it being more moral to take a beating, stupid fuck bitch. but even if that old dude had a gun, when those assholes started beating him for no reason he could not have used it, you silly ass fake macho shithead.
    What do you mean he could have not used it?

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    he's projecting his own weakness on to others...........

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i mean once some young dude or dudes knock the living shit out of your 65 year old ass without warning, if you try to get to your gun, if still conscious, they will just laugh at you and take it from you. try to think....good god.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    he's projecting his own weakness on to others...........
    i am projecting my own intelligence on reality. something you are too fucking stupid to understand, pussy boy.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    This is the moment an off-duty New York City firefighter walking his dog in a Queens park is attacked by a vicious mob of teens — one of whom kicked off the beatdown by declaring it was “Fight Night,” disturbing new video shows.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/exclus...lking-his-dog/

This is why u carry a gun!!
    These are Trump inspired teens, just like the Capitol rioters.
    Lock Him Up

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

i mean once some young dude or dudes knock the living shit out of your 65 year old ass without warning, if you try to get to your gun, if still conscious, they will just laugh at you and take it from you. try to think....good god.
    So you think they would approach someone who open carry?

Using your logic, if they did the same thing to a police officer, he'd be unable to respond.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    One more reason to own a semiautomatic AR-15...
    Just think, anyone can own a semiautomatic AR-15, and open season on you.
    Lock Him Up

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    this is why you're a fucking idiot, as well. I've known way too many assholes whose parents had way more money than mine.........so shut the fuck up and try to learn something about real life instead of the made up bullshit talking points handed to you by the elitist fucksticks you worship
    you are an asshole- were your parents? you are a chickenshit bitch- were your parents? most rich kid assholes, almost 100%, ARE NOT VIOLENT ASSHOLES, DUMBFUCK BITCH. they are assholes of the non-violent variety and not as dangerous to society, you stupid fuck moron.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i am projecting my own intelligence on reality. something you are too fucking stupid to understand, pussy boy.
    your 82 IQ is not intelligence, fucking moron. you simply do not know what you're fucking talking about and you never have, you damn simpleton weakling

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you think they would approach someone who open carry?

Using your logic, if they did the same thing to a police officer, he'd be unable to respond.
    of course they would!! just because you have an AR-15 strapped across your shoulder, does not mean you can use it if somebody decides to cold-cock your ass.....and you are right- cops get assaulted like this pretty damn often if they are by themselves.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

your 82 IQ isn't intelligence, moron. You're a weak fucking bully wannabe, which is why you hate guns. they would impede your ability to pick on children and old ladies when you've been emasculated, wimpy bitch