Thread: Balloonists Call For Deadly Solution

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Balloonists Call For Deadly Solution

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I do not know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You are in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I am still lost. Frankly, you are not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You do not know where you are or where you are going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it is my fault."

Democrats are not original. They are now using the same techniques to convert non-believers that every priesthood used throughout history:

A blog posting that offers support to President Trump warns that "deprogrammed" and "re-educated" are words that almost always are connected to violence.

"Can you think of a single time in history where these words were used WITHOUT being deadly?" the site wonders.

The issue has come up – again – because leftists have returned to their insistence that anyone who disagrees with them must face that deprogramming, or re-educating.

Now it's MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski who is demanding an indoctrination program, apparently forced or otherwise, for those who don't agree with her ideology and politics.

In a rant on video, she also claimed to have the authority of the Bible to mandate vaccinations.

"It is un-Christ-like to not protect your neighbor as well as yourself. God tells us that our bodies are a temple to be protected. That does mean that you are to protect that temple unless Facebook, and talk radio freaks tell you otherwise," she said.

"This all could have been prevented with a five-minute vaccine. But that firehose of falsehoods has been spewing propaganda and lies for well over a year, and it's time to turn that spigot off. It's time to deprogram the cult leaders."

Her agenda to run others' lives the way she wants was akin to comments from Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post:

Those comments ordered that "white Republicans" needed to be "deprogrammed."

The blog posting deprogramming was used in Nazi Germany and the gulags of the Soviet Union.

"And now… The radical left is using these words to describe Trump supporters," the report said.

Town Hall columnist Matt Vespa explained, "They can’t stand other opinions. They can’t. They cannot be allowed to live. The people who hold them must be targeted and smeared. All must bow before the unholy altar of American progressivism. If you can’t convince them, destroy them, or deprogram them."

He continued, "People who support Trump are mentally defective, so they must be deprogrammed. What does that mean? Sounds Stalinist in the extreme. It also reeks of Chinese Cultural Revolution underpinnings. Those who do not believe what we believe are off to the camps. It’s nothing new. It only exposes the illiberal nature of the progressive Left. There can be no deviations. ALL must bow to the narrative. You must take this position on this issue or risk annihilation. Ever wonder why so many liberal policies are intrusive and mandatory? They don’t want to bother convincing you anymore, partially because most voters can see on its face that most of what liberal America offers is trash. That’s why you’re forced to do things with a gun to your head."

CBN previously had said in an earlier report, "Calls to 'deprogram' Trump supporters are becoming widely accepted among traditional media elites who never understood why such a wide swath of Americans supported the Trump presidency."

The aging Perky One provided a bit of comic relief.

In the report Katie Couric said, "The question is – how are we going to almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump."

And Lara Logan, a longtime journalist and former 60 Minutes correspondent warned that the idea of deprogramming political opponents "is more widely accepted than you might think," the report explained.

"Just the idea that anyone needs to be deprogrammed is such a radical idea and yet this is not an idea that you're hearing on the fringes, right? This is an idea that's being published on the opinion pages of the Washington Post," she said.

Actually, Washington Post opinion writer Brian Klaas wrote, "So, do we have any hope of deprogramming the millions of Americans who are devoted to dangerous lunacy? Don't hold your breath."

WND reported when the late Rush Limbaugh issued a warning about those deprogramming demands by Couric and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

He said comments like that from Democratic National Committee official David Atkins, who insists that "deprogramming" is needed for every one of more than 74 million people who voted for Trump on Nov. 3, are serious.

Limbaugh noted other similar statements:

Alisyn Camerota spoke of the "cult of Trump."
    Steve Hassan described Americans recruited "by an authoritarian political cult."
    Mustafa Tameez said a "Trump cult that wants to believe whatever the dear leader says."
    Jeremy Bash said, "This was a long ... deliberate effort by political leaders led by Donald Trump to brainwash, to create a cult."

Limbaugh noted at the time that if any deprogramming is needed it should be for those who, through the American public education system, "have been taught to hate this country."

Also previously, CNN host Don Lemon suggested that supporters of President Donald Trump need to be re-educated, or “deprogrammed,” as he put it, before they are allowed to vote.

He unleashed on voters.

"If I had a real friend, who was involved in a cult, which I feel it is cultish behavior, I must try to help them. And you only go so far until you say, until you reach bottom, I cannot deal with it. It's like an addiction. Until you reach bottom and you want help, I can't deal with it," he said.

He continued, "And I think a lot of people need to be deprogrammed, right now, before they cast their next ballots."

Latest leftist to demand Trump supporters be forcibly re-educated
    'By Bob Unruh
    Published July 24, 2021 at 6:29pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/latest-l...y-re-educated/

There are only two ways to de-program and re-educate balloonists:

1. Repeal the XVI Amendment.

2. Shoot them.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (07-25-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,593 Times in 51,905 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Democrats are not original. They are now using the same techniques to convert non-believers that every priesthood used throughout history:
    Neither is that joke, dumbass.

2. Shoot them.
    Your advocating for shooting Democrats is noted.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Not often one gets to see a reaction to a loss quite as sharply as we are seeing the American right react to their LOSS in the last election.

Hey guys, you did LOSE...and lost big...but you can console yourselves by knowing that because your side lost, the entire of the rest of the world won.

I hope you all finally work this out. Don't want to see you people stay so very sad for much longer. We weep for you in your despair.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

2. Shoot them.

Town Hall columnist Matt Vespa explained, "They can’t stand other opinions. They can’t. They cannot be allowed to live. The people who hold them must be targeted and smeared. All must bow before the unholy altar of American progressivism. If you can’t convince them, destroy them, or deprogram them."

He continued, "People who support Trump are mentally defective, so they must be deprogrammed. What does that mean? Sounds Stalinist in the extreme. It also reeks of Chinese Cultural Revolution underpinnings. Those who do not believe what we believe are off to the camps. It’s nothing new. It only exposes the illiberal nature of the progressive Left. There can be no deviations. ALL must bow to the narrative. You must take this position on this issue or risk annihilation. Ever wonder why so many liberal policies are intrusive and mandatory? They don’t want to bother convincing you anymore, partially because most voters can see on its face that most of what liberal America offers is trash. That’s why you’re forced to do things with a gun to your head."

To Dutch Uncle: Asshole. Get real. A minority of parasites are threatening to kill every non-believer. At least I gave parasites an out.

Douche bags like you leave two hundred million well-armed Americans no choice.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To Dutch Uncle: Asshole. Get real. A minority of parasites are threatening to kill every non-believer. At least I gave parasites an out.

Douche bags like you leave two hundred million well-armed Americans no choice.
    I'm more real than Trump cocksuckers living in fantasyland.

Are you threatening me with violence, Flanders, or are you just another gutless coward talking big but never leaving your hole? Speak up or are you a coward?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The aging Perky One provided a bit of comic relief.

perk
    (noun)
    Informal.

A perquisite: “Temper tantrums over perks are more common than the American taxpayer might like to believe” (Maureen Dowd).

The Perky One lost her perks:

Katie Couric banned from plugging her bombshell book on CBS
    By Emily Smith and Sara Nathan
    October 4, 2021
    4:52 pm

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/04/katie...980.1564588701

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I do not know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You are in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I am still lost. Frankly, you are not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You do not know where you are or where you are going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it is my fault."

Democrats are not original. They are now using the same techniques to convert non-believers that every priesthood used throughout history:[INDENT]
    That joke isn't original either.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Good OP! They were calling me a Nazi for saying there should be a free night class at the high school in Critical Thinking to help break the indoctrination.

Whereas they're talking full-on Nazi tactics for Trump supporters, concentration camps, "reprogramming", and murder. These motherfuckers actually think like Nazis.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Flanders (10-05-2021)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Not often one gets to see a reaction to a loss quite as sharply as we are seeing the American right react to their LOSS in the last election.

Hey guys, you did LOSE...and lost big...but you can console yourselves by knowing that because your side lost, the entire of the rest of the world won.

I hope you all finally work this out. Don't want to see you people stay so very sad for much longer. We weep for you in your despair.

Ever heard of winning the battle and losing the war? Or many a slip twixt cup and lip? Or he who laughs last laughs longest.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (10-08-2021)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Neither is that joke, dumbass.

How about Nifty Niblick dude?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Flanders (10-08-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That joke isn't original either.
    Newsflash, dumbass. Nazism is NOT original. Yet Marxists and you are trying to say it is and the thing to do.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Flanders (10-08-2021)