Thread: Fire Fauci

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m not a doctor but Just a retired healthcare drone. Masks are a joke. Vaccines are a wonderful advancement in medicine. The Covid vaccines are experimental and you can’t tap dance your way around that.

They *have no idea* about anything but short term adverse effects. What effect it could have on the unborn child of pregnant mothers. They have no idea about any developmental effects on children or cancer risks later in the lives—yet it’s like they can’t wait to jab them with it.

That’s frankly twisted. I don’t care who I piss off by saying it.
    stay out of public restrooms por favor

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,468 Times in 3,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m not a doctor but Just a retired healthcare drone. Masks are a joke. Vaccines are a wonderful advancement in medicine. The Covid vaccines are experimental and you can’t tap dance your way around that.

They *have no idea* about anything but short term adverse effects. What effect it could have on the unborn child of pregnant motherso. They have no idea about any developmental effects on children or cancer risks later in the lives—yet it’s like they can’t wait to jab them with it.

That’s frankly twisted. I don’t care who I piss off by saying it.
    We do have an idea of the immunity effect from vicious COVID - better than eighty percent including against the current variant, so it’s a question of weighing the benefit of that protection against whatever the uncertainty is about the future. Seems a sensible risk to me.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    A medical person would know that as viruses mutant, they adjust the boosters to fit the variations. It’s like the flu shot. I get a shot every year. I will gladly get the Covid booster as needed.
    phantasmal: the glad imbecile.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-27-2021)

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I DO NOT "BELIEVE" THAT.

NOR THAT.

NOR THAT.

NOR THAT.

Asserting that I "believe" those things which I do not...may make you look like an idiot. But the fact that you act and post like an idiot...does a much better job of making you look like an idiot.

You are out of control...but that happens often when you reply to what I write. You are an easy mark. Nothing much you can do about that. Ya gotta learn to live with it.

If I may...stay away from that "rational assessment" stuff. You are not equipped for it.

why are you a dem? they believe all those things.

clutching your pearls isn't an argument, Gertrude.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,233 Times in 10,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,246 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    why are you a dem? they believe all those things.
    I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT, ASSWIPE. I AM A REGISTERED, CAPITAL "I" INDEPENDENT. HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 40 YEARS.

clutching your pearls isn't an argument, Gertrude.
    Neither is making shit up the way you are doing.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,600 Times in 4,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Why would they want to do that? Do you think things out at all? The admin gets an advantage from the open economy. They want a moving and growing economy. The right apparently does not care about people getting sick or dying if it is a boost to Trump.

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT, ASSWIPE. I AM A REGISTERED, CAPITAL "I" INDEPENDENT. HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 40 YEARS.

Neither is making shit up the way you are doing.
    which belief on the list i mention do dems not agree with, pearl clutcher gertrude?

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,600 Times in 4,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    We do have an idea of the immunity effect from vicious COVID - better than eighty percent including against the current variant, so it’s a question of weighing the benefit of that protection against whatever the uncertainty is about the future. Seems a sensible risk to me.
    What we know is about 99 percent of the people in bad trouble at hospitals have not been vaccinated. Logic tells you that getting a harmless shot that can stop a pandemic makes sense. What kind of convoluted thinking is required to think a vaccine with 95 percent success is bad and accusing those who are trying to save you are enemies.

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Fauci has nothing to do with you and Trump always wanting to downplay COVID.

Trump said "I always wanted to play it down", not "Fauci said I should play it down".
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Emails obtained through the Freedom of Information Act show that Fauci was a willing participant in a campaign to cover up the possibility that COVID-19 had originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

"I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak wrote to Fauci on April 18, 2020. Daszak would go on to organize a letter from 27 scientists from around the world “strongly” condemning the “conspiracy theories” suggesting that the coronavirus came from a Chinese lab.

Both Daszak and his collaborator Fauci had a significant personal stake in shutting down the debate about where COVID-19 came from.

In 2014, Fauci’s NIAID awarded Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance a $3.7 million grant to study “the risk of future coronavirus emergence” in China. From that grant, $600,000 made it to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the institution from which it is now believed that the coronavirus probably trickled out into the world.

For the longest time, Fauci adamantly insisted that there is no possibility that the research he funded had anything to do with the pandemic. But top health and science officials at the U.S. Embassy in Beijing clearly disagreed.
    What do you think this proves?

Does this magically somehow erase Trump saying "I always wanted to play it down"???

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Both Daszak and his collaborator Fauci had a significant personal stake in shutting down the debate about where COVID-19 came from.
    Ah, so if by some magic it was revealed that COVID was developed in a lab in China, how does that change Trump's choice to downplay COVID?

You and Trump are both still on the hook for downplaying it and turning it into a pandemic.

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,179 Times in 14,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Lol yes you fucking retard. It’s a government program. It sure as hell wasn’t the German government.
    That shows just how stupid you are. OWS was a lot more than simply throwing money at vaccine companies. Pfizer took advantage of the compression. If you read the entire GAO report you will see the areas of R&D and manufacturing compression that OWS made possible that the vaccine companies including Pfizer took advantage of the timeline compression that OWS allowed to produce COVID vaccine in record time.

Each of the OWS vaccine companies we talked to told us that the primary
    difference between COVID-19 vaccine development and vaccine
    development in a non-pandemic environment was the compressed
    timelines under which they were working
    . In addition, to speed up the
    availability of the vaccines, companies initiated large-scale manufacturing
    while collecting data on clinical trial participants. In a June 2020 guidance
    document, FDA identified some ways that COVID-19 vaccine
    development may be accelerated.32 For example, the guidance document
    states that companies may accelerate development by relying on
    knowledge gained from similar products manufactured with the same
    well-characterized platform technology, to the extent legally and
    scientifically permissible. All OWS vaccine companies indicated that prior
    experience on the vaccine platform helped support key steps that would
    normally be conducted for each individual vaccine.
    https://www.gao.gov/assets/gao-21-319.pdf
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,246 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    which belief on the list i mention do dems not agree with, pearl clutcher gertrude?
    Fuck you very much for asking, Asswipe, but if you want to be schooled on what Democrats do or do not agree with, you ought really to ask a Democrat. I doubt all Democrats agree on all the items on your list...and it is reasonable to suppose that if you had a room with 10 Democrats and asked that moronic question of them...you might get 10 different answers. But whether 10 different or 8 or 6...the chances of you getting total agreement is probably close to zero.

Democrats tend to think for themselves as opposed to the right wing nut cases like you who clump as one. But, but, but....Trump said we are supposed to like A, B, and C...but dislike D, E, and F.

Clueless chumps...all of you.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Micawber (07-27-2021), Phantasmal (07-27-2021)