Thread: Fire Fauci

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,181 Times in 10,672 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    For you assholes...EVERYTHING has to do with Trump. But, you are too blind to see that, so the country will continue it journey toward what might become anarchy.

While there is a good deal of hesitancy to be vaccinated among the black population, it is NOT the black population that makes up the majority of those refusing to get vaccinated. The refusal of vaccination for Covid has shown a remarkably steady trend to be located in counties where a majority voted for Trump in 2020. So it is not the black population, but rather the ignorant jerks who make up Trump supporting/FOX "News" watching segment of the population.

Take off your blinders...and carry on.
    Your obsession with Trump is fascinating. I hope at some point in time you can allow him to escape from your brain.
    As I stated, the largest group by race that remains unvaccinated is the black population and it is the alt-lefties that cannot get Trump out of their brain that are responsible for this phenonium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,240 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Your obsession with Trump is fascinating. I hope at some point in time you can allow him to escape from your brain.
    If you want to think that focusing on an asshole who is trying to destroy our Republic is obsessing, not much I can do to help you. Continue thinking that. Functioning minds will continue to guard against the abomination and his supporters.

As I stated, the largest group by race that remains unvaccinated is the black population and it is the alt-lefties that cannot get Trump out of their brain that are responsible for this phenonium.
    That is NOT what you stated at all. You wrote, "BTW, it is the black population that makes up the majority of those refusing to get vaccinated."

That is incorrect.

The majority of those refusing to get vaccinated are the moronic followers of Trump and FOX "News."

Nice try with that "the largest group by race" addition. Do you people ever tire of bullshitting...or is it just part of your psychological make-up?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,363 Times in 52,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    the majority want him fired
    LINK
    Don't expect facts or references from a cuck who is not only banned, but sent his mom to plead his case yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by memorygal View Post
    I got a private message from you (Phantasmal), seems I couldn't respond because I don't have 10 posts. I don't want to post till I have this cleared up.

This is not SOR, this is his wife. He asked me to join this forum. He will NOT post using my id. ( I am not a hot head like him.) The first time I catch him trying to use this id, I will delete my account.

SOR would like to know, what he said wrong?

Thank You
    Memorygal
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,363 Times in 52,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Ah, so if by some magic it was revealed that COVID was developed in a lab in China, how does that change Trump's choice to downplay COVID?

You and Trump are both still on the hook for downplaying it and turning it into a pandemic.
    It doesn't and larger font, screaming or other theatrics doesn't change the fact that the ex-prez has blood on his hands by not only failing to do his duty but by deliberately taking actions guaranteed to kill Americans.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

How can we forget about him if he won't go away?

trump is teasing that he's going to run again in 2024 and his toadies are egging him on. He's the new face of the republican party, God help us.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The largest group of unvaccinated Americans BY FAR is Republicans under 40 with limited education. Fact. Aside from black Americans, the vaccination rate for Democrats is almost 100%. Checkmate.

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    How can we forget about him if he won't go away?

trump is teasing that he's going to run again in 2024 and his toadies are egging him on. He's the new face of the republican party, God help us.
    Why would you pay any attention to Trump? The democrats have control of the house the White House, ties in the Senate with cameltoe as the tiebreaker, and most of the media. I would think you would spend your time worrying about something else. Dying of the China Virus, the rampant inflation, or the state of Uncle Joe's mind for example.

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    The largest group of unvaccinated Americans BY FAR is Republicans under 40 with limited education. Fact. Aside from black Americans, the vaccination rate for Democrats is almost 100%. Checkmate.
    Since I doubt someone of your stature would be caught dead anywhere around a republican, what has your panties in an uproar? Sit back and let them kill themselves off. Should be just a matter of a few weeks and every Republican in the country will be on a ventilator. And then there are those pesky blacks that thanks to democrats blathering, will never get a china virus shot.

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

"Fire Fauci" says the guy who for three months was calling COVID a hoax and saying it was "no worse than the flu" while lavishing praise on China and pitching a lupus drug as a miracle cure.

"I always wanted to play it down."
    -Donald Trump NOT Anthony Fauci
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would you pay any attention to Trump?
    He still controls the Republican Party after losing in a landslide because Conservatism cannot attract voters with their policies who aren't rabid, bloodthirsty, Confederate-loving traitors.

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The democrats have control of the house the White House, ties in the Senate with cameltoe as the tiebreaker, and most of the media
    So then Biden won legitimately and all screaming about "election fraud" was/is a con.

12. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    He still controls the Republican Party after losing in a landslide because Conservatism cannot attract voters with their policies who aren't rabid, bloodthirsty, Confederate-loving traitors.
    I’d love for Trump to go away and I never have to speak of him, again.

13. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dying of the China Virus
    It's your virus because you thought it was a hoax, you told everyone it was a hoax, and you refused to take it seriously.

14. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’d love for Trump to go away and I never have to speak of him, again.
    It Trump dies, the GOP dies with him because they have NOTHING left.

15. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since I doubt someone of your stature would be caught dead anywhere around a republican, what has your panties in an uproar? Sit back and let them kill themselves off. Should be just a matter of a few weeks and every Republican in the country will be on a ventilator. And then there are those pesky blacks that thanks to democrats blathering, will never get a china virus shot.
    Unfortunately I married into a racist dumbshit redneck family. And I attended a pool party hosted by one of those family members. Every person was asked and claimed they were vaccinated, but a bunch of them lied. One is in the ICU fighting for his life. He was wearing a Trump 2024 hat at the party, but claimed he was vaxxed. He wasn't. As a result, we both got Covid. We're quarantining until we get a negative. I expect to get that result back tomorrow or Friday and I can resume my life. My wife, if she had her druthers, would infect every unvaxxed person she could. She is that pissed off. So go fuck yourself loser. It's only a matter of time before one of your unvaxxed buddies will do it for you.