Thread: "The bicycle is the slow death of the planet"

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I love the US. I live here at least half of the time. I wouldn't trade my citizenship for a hundred million dollars. I'm just bone tired of the dumb fuck Americans having a voice.

PC culture ran them into their closets once. They were still calling people niggers and faggots, but at least they were afraid to do it in public. Now they're on TV. They write blogs. They actually think that they matter. And they are the worst representation of humanity that exists.

It's infuriating and mind numbing at the same time. The pride that Americans take in being stupid is unparalleled in other parts of the world.
    we have free speech here. everyone has a voice. as an American you should value that.

maybe you're a shitty American.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm Korean and was born there. My dad is Korean and was an American service member, so I've always been a Korean and an American citizen.
    Another personal question, does your family have relatives still living in North Korea?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    we have free speech here. everyone has a voice. as an American you should value that.

True. Every retard does have a free speech right to announce to the world that they're retarded.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    True. Every retard does have a free speech right to announce to the world that they're retarded.
    yep.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

I love the US. I live here at least half of the time. I wouldn't trade my citizenship for a hundred million dollars. I'm just bone tired of the dumb fuck Americans having a voice.

PC culture ran them into their closets once. They were still calling people niggers and faggots, but at least they were afraid to do it in public. Now they're on TV. They write blogs. They actually think that they matter. And they are the worst representation of humanity that exists.

It's infuriating and mind numbing at the same time. The pride that Americans take in being stupid is unparalleled in other parts of the world.
    I grew up in the Midwest, probably jaded by now, been hearing this shit for literally decades. for example my 'devoutly' Methodist pappy sat in church every Sunday, then proceeded to complain about non-white people every chance he got. only money he ever parted with was put in the collection plate so the minister could live large.....never a cent to actual charities that desperately needed the money.....Jesus must've been so proud!

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Question... Do those bicyclists ride when there's like a foot of snow on the ground and a blizzard outside? Do they ride to work (assuming they have a job) in a torrential downpour? How do they do something like bring home ten bags of groceries? Or, is it their lifestyle to live in a high rise apartment and eat out all the time?

But it's all good... Bicyclists who ride incessantly are more likely to end up sterile...

https://www.urologytimes.com/view/bi...ad-mens-health

When you toss in increased exposure to air pollution and accidents, bicyclists seem to be self annihilating.

https://www.minnpost.com/cityscape/2...s-your-health/
    Now that I have posted a few videos. Here's an image for you to view. After you viewed them, you may ask me more dumb questions. I'll be glad to answer them for you.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

T.A. you watching those videos?

70 pounds of groceries.

What?!? How did you find this?? That's my Safeway! Although I usually go to the King Soopers that's closer. I don't know that guy, but I'm probably the same person that he is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-25-2021)

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post

What in the actual fuck does free speech have to do with anything, you stupid fuck? You have a right to be as dumb as you want to be. And millions and millions of Americans, including you, ride that train into the station. You're a fucking loser and a shitty human.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie

name a western democracy that doesn't have free speech loud mouth

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Another personal question, does your family have relatives still living in North Korea?
    No. I think I know two Koreans (out of hundreds) who have anything to do with North Korea. North Korea has nothing to do with South Korea. Americans do often ask us when we say we're Korean, "North or South?", which we deal with by rolling our eyes.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    I grew up in the Midwest, probably jaded by now, been hearing this shit for literally decades. for example my 'devoutly' Methodist pappy sat in church every Sunday, then proceeded to complain about non-white people every chance he got. only money he ever parted with was put in the collection plate so the minister could live large.....never a cent to actual charities that desperately needed the money.....Jesus must've been so proud!
    I've spent tons of time in the Midwest. Not a crown jewel in our society but a step above the Deep South. As far as religion goes, it's the most evil creation that humans ever invented.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. I think I know two Koreans (out of hundreds) who have anything to do with North Korea. North Korea has nothing to do with South Korea. Americans do often ask us when we say we're Korean, "North or South?", which we deal with by rolling our eyes.
    ot I can't stop watching Yeonmi Park's youtube channel, that's one hot North Korean

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL. I bet. Americans can be that dumb. I'm excluded of course.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What?!? How did you find this?? That's my Safeway! Although I usually go to the King Soopers that's closer. I don't know that guy, but I'm probably the same person that he is.
    Are you certain? That would be small world. Maybe you'll see him sometimes.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What in the actual fuck does free speech have to do with anything, you stupid fuck? You have a right to be as dumb as you want to be. And millions and millions of Americans, including you, ride that train into the station. You're a fucking loser and a shitty human.
    it's part of the bill of rights, the thing that makes america great.