Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Needs YOU.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Needs YOU.

Covid cases, deaths rising in U.S., as CDC warns of 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

"Low vaccination coverage in parts of the U.S. is putting people at risk, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned.

Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths in the U.S. are rising again, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday, sounding the alarm over what she described as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated."

In a news briefing Friday, Dr. Rochelle Walensky said the most recent seven-day average of new Covid-19 cases was roughly 26,300 — a nearly 70 percent jump over the previous average. New hospital admissions went up 36 percent to about 2,790 per day. Daily deaths edged up 26 percent to 211 per day — a sobering figure given that deaths appeared to be declining in recent weeks, Walensky said.

"There is a message that is crystal clear: This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky said. "We are seeing outbreaks of cases in parts of the country that have low vaccination coverage because unvaccinated people are at risk.""

My comments:

Except for how certain things such as health care are affected, and masking requirements for workers, the pandemic is essentially over for the vaccinated. History.

The pandemic would clearly be completely over and done if everyone got vaccinated.

Are you not tired of masking and distancing? It could all be done within a few weeks if everyone got the vaccine. No more pandemic.

The only reason we still have a pandemic is because of people who have not been vaccinated.

99% of COVID deaths are the unvaccinated.
    97% of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated.

These facts are hard to ignore.

Is there a risk to getting the vaccine?

Of course there is. It is minimal.

Life is a risk.

Leaving your bed or your home to do anything at all involves risk.

But the fact is that there is a far greater risk in not getting vaccinated than there is in getting the vaccine.

When people choose to not get vaccinated, they are choosing to continue the pandemic.

When people choose to get the vaccine, they are choosing to end the pandemic.

You are free to make your own choice in America, but the society you live in needs you to make the right choice.

You may not feel that you are taking any big chances. Maybe you are young and strong.

Maybe it is time to think of others besides yourself. You are not alone on this planet.

I initially had my doubts about getting the vaccine. I wasn't so sure I was going to get it. I held out for a while. Eventually, I gave in. I decided to take the chance. I am glad I did. I feel much safer now and I feel like I have done my patriotic duty to the USA and to humankind all over the world. I got the Pfizer 2 dose. I feel fine. No side effects. Zero. A bit of a sore shoulder for a day, that was about it. I'm telling you it's fine. I didn't want to get it. I went ahead and got it for my fellow humans and for my own peace of mind.

I am glad I did it. Now I have my life back. I can mix and mingle with no concern. I feel safe.

There comes a time when you have to have some trust and think of others who are counting on you.

It's like the old Smokey the Bear slogan.

Only YOU can prevent continued pandemic.

Go ahead. Make our day.

Get the vaccine.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (07-24-2021), Frank Apisa (07-24-2021), signalmankenneth (07-24-2021), ThatOwlWoman (07-24-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I agree that every responsible citizen should have gotten vaccinated by now.

But Pollyanna can't read my posts.

He/she probably thinks that I'm ragging on him/her right now.

Not this time, Pollyanna.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-24-2021), ThatOwlWoman (07-24-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

if they would kindly send their children to vaccinated relatives, I'd advise them to not get vaccinated, the country doesn't need these clowns around

and even with so-called breakthrough cases the chances of them dying are very very small, most are asymptomatic or suffer minor issues

fuck em

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anti-vaxxers are holding the rest of us back.

We could have our world back if it wasn't for vaccine resistance.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tucker Carlson said get the vaccine.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

100% of Doctors on Jimmy Kimmel say you should get vaccinated.

And vaccinate your kids too!

What are you trying to do?

Put everybody at risk?

Get vaccinated.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Newsweek: Woman Afraid of Vaccine Side Effects Dies From Delta Variant: 'I Couldn't Convince Her'

""She was afraid of the side effects, I think. You hear a lot of horror stories. I, myself, when I had the shot, it was rough, so it scared her and freaked her out. So she didn't want to do it. I couldn't convince her," Carmichael told the Missouri news channel.

Jones, who resided in Grain Valley, was a mother of two, including her 18-year-old daughter Adriana, who just graduated from high school. The teen told Fox 4 that her mother was her "best friend.""

""After she got it, she said, 'Mom you were right, about the shot, about masks, being diligent and all that.' I was like, 'I don't want to be right. I want you to be well. That's all that matters,'" Carmichael said."

"Jones was reportedly hospitalized on May 9. She was then placed on a ventilator and died on June 9."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-24-2021)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    yeah, he means it. Fox must sense they are vulnerable to lawsuits for telling people Corona is a hoax and they should not get vaccinated. Tucker was nearly the last one and get has his fingers crossed. They know no matter what they say or change, the viewers will do a mind bend and stay tuned.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Anti-vaxxers are holding the rest of us back.

We could have our world back if it wasn't for vaccine resistance.
    Do you agree that Covid-19 is a man-made bioweapon?

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    yeah, he means it. Fox must sense they are vulnerable to lawsuits for telling people Corona is a hoax and they should not get vaccinated. Tucker was nearly the last one and get has his fingers crossed. They know no matter what they say or change, the viewers will do a mind bend and stay tuned.
    Those who have had COVID (114 million Americans the CDC guesses) should most certainly not take a vax.

That would be dumb.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Those who have had COVID (114 million Americans the CDC guesses) should most certainly not take a vax.

That would be dumb.
    Why? People say they had a weak case, but that is not proof. They should get the shot or pay for an antibody test.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Why? People say they had a weak case, but that is not proof. They should get the shot or pay for an antibody test.
    Because the people who have had COVID almost certainly have immunity. It is not just the anti-bodies that matter, there are also various T Cells that will kill SARS-COV2 once they have been trained. I doubt that there is any good excuse for not having at this point a test that correctly tells us if someone has had COVID, the anti-body tests are most certainly not that. Most likely we dont have such a test because power has not been interested in developing one. It is just one more bullet point in how this pandemic has been bungled.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bret and Heather went off yet again today on how the data has been a disaster during this pandemic, and how this late in the game there is no excuse for the experts not getting the job done.

In the Q & A.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello goat,

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Do you agree that Covid-19 is a man-made bioweapon?
    No.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Seriously?

Fox's bean counters must have taken a look at their demographics, and that of the QOP as well.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-24-2021)