Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Needs YOU.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Do you agree that Covid-19 is a man-made bioweapon?
    If your constant sniffing of Toxic's cooter and your membership as Prince of KathysKuckooKrew wasn't enough proof that you're a moron, this post clinched it. No wonder you gave your frank n beans to the leader of the packrats!
    Last edited by ThatOwlWoman; 07-24-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typo
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Suddenly this week, many Republicans have made a point of coming out with pro-vaccine statements.

DeSantis is one. That's a bit weird because he also came out with T shirts that say: "Don't Fauci my Florida."

As he appears to be doing exactly what he says not to.

Republicans seem to like this duplicitous messaging thing.

Last edited by PoliTalker; 07-24-2021 at 05:48 PM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-24-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Newsweek: Woman Afraid of Vaccine Side Effects Dies From Delta Variant: 'I Couldn't Convince Her'

""She was afraid of the side effects, I think. You hear a lot of horror stories. I, myself, when I had the shot, it was rough, so it scared her and freaked her out. So she didn't want to do it. I couldn't convince her," Carmichael told the Missouri news channel.

Jones, who resided in Grain Valley, was a mother of two, including her 18-year-old daughter Adriana, who just graduated from high school. The teen told Fox 4 that her mother was her "best friend.""

""After she got it, she said, 'Mom you were right, about the shot, about masks, being diligent and all that.' I was like, 'I don't want to be right. I want you to be well. That's all that matters,'" Carmichael said."

"Jones was reportedly hospitalized on May 9. She was then placed on a ventilator and died on June 9."
    How tragic, how preventable, how unbearably sad x hundreds/day.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-24-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Power has worked hard to make sure there is only one solution, vaccines, which are clearly failing already.

Buckle Up!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Hello goat,

No.
    The evidence is overwhelming. Government created the crisis and now crony capitalism is profiting from the crisis. Your refusal to accept the facts allows you to advocate for a class divide. You believe the vaccinated have more value than the unvaccinated, resulting in the unvaccinated becoming second class citizens.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The evidence is overwhelming. Government created the crisis and now crony capitalism is profiting from the crisis. Your refusal to accept the facts allows you to advocate for a class divide. You believe the vaccinated have more value than the unvaccinated, resulting in the unvaccinated becoming second class citizens.
    We are losing this war with this bug because this pandemic has been completely botched by power in the best cause, it has been weaponized in the least, but power will blame it all on the unvaxxed even though that is clearly morally reprehensible and a lie. In all likelihood it is the global max vax program that is driving the evolution of this bug in a dangerous direction rapidly....it was always a bad idea....and not only for this reason. We have no idea what these so called vaccines will do to people long term.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We are losing this war with this bug because this pandemic has been completely botched by power in the best cause, it has been weaponized in the least, but power will blame it all on the unvaxxed even though that is clearly morally reprehensible and a lie. In all likelihood it is the global max vax program that is driving the evolution of this bug in a dangerous direction rapidly....it was always a bad idea....and not only for this reason. We have no idea what these so called vaccines will do to people long term.
    PoliTalker will listen to reason and eventually accept the crisis for what it is. The problem is rationale is not an American forte.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

PoliTalker will listen to reason and eventually accept the crisis for what it is. The problem is rationale is not an American forte.
    "You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    "You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."
    The right thing to do is revolt with a general strike. We've already tried everything else. Evictions have already started.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The right thing to do is revolt with a general strike. We've already tried everything else. Evictions have already started.
    The opinion of the people I listen to is generally that all of the major institutions have been lost to the Regressives, and that getting them back will be impossible or nearly so. They think that the only way out is to set up and empower parallel institutions which wont betray us. I agree with this re avoiding the universities which are now nothing much but illiberal Regressive Left indoctrination centers, but after that I am unsure.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello goat,

Here is what is irrefutable:

The virus does not care what anyone believes. It attacks and kills unvaccinated individuals at will. The vaccinated are almost entirely safe from catching it or dying from it.

The only way for humans to prevail over this virus is for most individuals to get the vaccine.

As long as individuals remain unvaccinated in great enough numbers, the virus will continue to spread and kill.

Humans need to work together to eradicate this virus.

Talking about it won't do it.

People need to get the vaccine.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Seriously?

Fox's bean counters must have taken a look at their demographics, and that of the QOP as well.
    My bad. I rechecked and found my mistake.

It was Hannity, not Carlson.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-25-2021)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Saw a news item of a doctor saying how difficult it was when an anti-vaxxer contacted COVID and then asked if he could give in and go ahead and get the vaccine. The Doctor had to tell him: 'No, it won't help you now. It is too late.'

The time to get the vaccine is when you are healthy and you want to stay that way.

You can't wait until you have contracted COVID.

It doesn't work that way.

It is a preventative, not a medicine or a treatment.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Deaths of vaccinated outnumber those of COVID-19-infected in recent weeks according to VAERS

Reported deaths in the United States among vaccinated persons over the past decade (VAERS, as of July 9).

https://vaers.hhs.gov/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Pandemic of the unvaxxed needs you
    Not as badly as the pandemic of the vaxxed does.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.