Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Needs YOU.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Hardly. Most Karens are female and stupid. I am neither. I am not stupid enough to believe any of the bullshit you believe. But I'm done fighting against the abject ignorance because it is now a choice you've made. You want to be stupid. You wear it like a badge of honor.
    Your arrogance and ignorance is a dangerous combination.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

hello goat,

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    I don't get the haste to become a human guinea pig. I'm also skeptical about anything being offered as free, especially by government. The squeeze to get everyone vaccinated is an exercise in futility.
    Well, you know, I think all in all, we actually have a pretty good government. Sure it has it's bad parts. It would be unrealistic too expect to have a government that always pleases all the people all the time. Logically, if there is a functioning government, there will be a certain percentage of the populace which will be displeased with the government. And a lot of them will make the mistake of expecting perfection, tailored precisely for them, and upon not getting it from whatever part of it that bothers them the most, proceeds directly to blaming the entire government.

I have to say it was pretty reassuring to see the system held when it was so strongly tested in the 2020 election.

And there are a lot of things that government gets right. They stay on top of a lot of stuff. Under our government, Americans have it good. We have an advanced lifestyle. It's profound how much better we Americans have it compared to the third world.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    hello goat,

Well, you know, I think all in all, we actually have a pretty good government. Sure it has it's bad parts. It would be unrealistic too expect to have a government that always pleases all the people all the time. Logically, if there is a functioning government, there will be a certain percentage of the populace which will be displeased with the government. And a lot of them will make the mistake of expecting perfection, tailored precisely for them, and upon not getting it from whatever part of it that bothers them the most, proceeds directly to blaming the entire government.

I have to say it was pretty reassuring to see the system held when it was so strongly tested in the 2020 election.

And there are a lot of things that government gets right. They stay on top of a lot of stuff. Under our government, Americans have it good. We have an advanced lifestyle. It's profound how much better we Americans have it compared to the third world.
    Close to 10 million homes are about to be foreclosed on because of Covid. In addition to the mass foreclosures of 2010 and 2011 that resulted in Occupy Wall Street. We should see more social unrest in 2022 and 2023. Militarized police are preparing for this as we type. We're less than a year away from a government shutdown and a debt default test run, not to mention the upcoming economic collapse. Another Covid lock down will lead to revolt. Government is not our friend.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you agree that Covid-19 is a man-made bioweapon?
    Who the hell thinks that?

If I'm making a bioweapon, I make one stronger than that, and one that I can target.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-26-2021)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

With more than 336 million doses administered in the U.S., this vaccine is both extremely effective and safe.

Stop the lies.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-26-2021)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    With more than 336 million doses administered in the U.S., this vaccine is both extremely effective and safe.

Stop the lies.
    Only 7 billion more vaccines to go.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Close to 10 million homes are about to be foreclosed on because of Covid. In addition to the mass foreclosures of 2010 and 2011 that resulted in Occupy Wall Street. We should see more social unrest in 2022 and 2023. Militarized police are preparing for this as we type. We're less than a year away from a government shutdown and a debt default test run, not to mention the upcoming economic collapse. Another Covid lock down will lead to revolt. Government is not our friend.
    LOL, debt default test run. What a fucking stupid idea. It will NEVER happen.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello goat,

We simply would not have a country to debate this in if we did not have a government. We have to have a government.

In this day and age, with so much going on, with so many threats to our society, the bigger the government the better. Clearly, if we had the size government of 1790 today? We would not have a country. Government has a lot to deal with in today's world. That's why it has to be big.

The more government has to deal with, the bigger it needs to become. Basic logic.

It's healthy to have a fear of our government. That is good motivation to stay on top of it, get properly informed, stay engaged and vote. Provide your input.

Being overwhelmed by the sheer size of our government, claiming it is trying to destroy the country, ruin the lives of citizens, etc, is absurd.

Government can't exist without the will of the people. Government needs the people to justify itself.

If government were to succeed in killing all the citizens, it would be killing itself. It is not logical.

Government is inherently interested in sustaining America indefinitely. Therefore, government is interested in helping Americans live great lives, keeping the populace going that makes government possible.

If not one, then not the other.

This is so simple.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello goat,

We simply would not have a country to debate this in if we did not have a government. We have to have a government.

In this day and age, with so much going on, with so many threats to our society, the bigger the government the better. Clearly, if we had the size government of 1790 today? We would not have a country. Government has a lot to deal with in today's world. That's why it has to be big.

The more government has to deal with, the bigger it needs to become. Basic logic.

It's healthy to have a fear of our government. That is good motivation to stay on top of it, get properly informed, stay engaged and vote. Provide your input.

Being overwhelmed by the sheer size of our government, claiming it is trying to destroy the country, ruin the lives of citizens, etc, is absurd.

Government can't exist without the will of the people. Government needs the people to justify itself.

If government were to succeed in killing all the citizens, it would be killing itself. It is not logical.

Government is inherently interested in sustaining America indefinitely. Therefore, government is interested in helping Americans live great lives, keeping the populace going that makes government possible.

If not one, then not the other.

This is so simple.
    PoliTalker, young people are tired of our corrupt government and their complicit parents. We did not provide them with the opportunities to be successful. We've had this conversation before. Our life experience is what led to the cultural war. History shows that a revolt will happen in our lifetime. Last time I asked you to support and defend the youth. Government spent the last 50 years preparing to quash the upcoming human rights movement.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop the lies.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I expect you to do the right thing. Actually I don't, because you are also probably a traitor and you have proven you know absolutely nothing. But it's your funeral, pal. So go ahead. I just don't give a fuck what happens to any of you any longer. I really don't Have at it. Enjoy your death cult.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,102 Times in 12,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Douglas Murray is more awesome than usual on yesterdays Fox Nation.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who the hell thinks that?

If I'm making a bioweapon, I make one stronger than that, and one that I can target.
    No if you wanted people to think it had a natural origin.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello goat,

PoliTalker, young people are tired of our corrupt government and their complicit parents. We did not provide them with the opportunities to be successful. We've had this conversation before. Our life experience is what led to the cultural war. History shows that a revolt will happen in our lifetime. Last time I asked you to support and defend the youth. Government spent the last 50 years preparing to quash the upcoming human rights movement.
    Government has all kinds of programs to Promote the General Welfare.

Government is not at war with the impoverished. Capitalism is. Improperly regulated capitalism is in the process of attempting to extract the wealth of society from the general populace and place it into the pockets of the most powerful. Only government can stand between capitalism and desolation for the ripped off masses.

Capitalism will eliminate as many jobs and paychecks as it can, while attempting to extract as much wealth as possible from the general public. Capitalism doesn't care how much it pollutes or destroys the planet.

Government is the reason we have a minimum wage, overtime and weekends. Government is what ensures that workers have rights, insurance, health care and retirement.

Democrats work to support government in these socially essential functions. Republicans work for the powerful, attempting to erode these efforts.

Democrats support fighting the pandemic by getting everyone vaccinated. Republicans are sending mixed messages exploiting rumors and doubt, attacking the very government that is looking out for the people and our future.

If Democrats are successful, the pandemic ends.

If Republicans are successful, a worst case scenario is possible. New variants. More deadly. More transmissible.

We must have a coordinated response. Republicans are insanely opposing the future of humanity.