Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Needs YOU.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello goat,

Here is what is irrefutable:

The virus does not care what anyone believes. It attacks and kills unvaccinated individuals at will. The vaccinated are almost entirely safe from catching it or dying from it.

The only way for humans to prevail over this virus is for most individuals to get the vaccine.

As long as individuals remain unvaccinated in great enough numbers, the virus will continue to spread and kill.

Humans need to work together to eradicate this virus.

Talking about it won't do it.

People need to get the vaccine.
    We don't know what to expect from a man-made virus. Every new strain becomes more infectious. There's no telling how many boosters shots employers and government will demand. Israel is already talking about an annual Covid vaccine. This is what government does, along with deny and cover up its involvement in a bioweapon. Our culture war is already at a breaking point, so why continue to push?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Deaths of vaccinated outnumber those of COVID-19-infected in recent weeks according to VAERS

Reported deaths in the United States among vaccinated persons over the past decade (VAERS, as of July 9).

https://vaers.hhs.gov/
    Except your link doesn't say what you want it to say. You got the graph from another site and tried to make it look authentic and from the govt. I'd ask if you have no shame, but you don't. Even Jesus thinks you're an asshole.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    We don't know what to expect from a man-made virus. Every new strain becomes more infectious. There's no telling how many boosters shots employers and government will demand. Israel is already talking about an annual Covid vaccine. This is what government does, along with deny and cover up its involvement in a bioweapon. Our culture war is already at a breaking point, so why continue to push?
    It must be painful to be so stupid. Have you met Sister Stench yet? She's one of your kind.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello goat,

We are far from a breaking point.

The masters of money are profiting heavily. They are not concerned.

The people are not being charged for the vaccine. Government is picking up the tab. Now, all that remains is to tax the richest more heavily to cover the expense.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 20 Posts

Well this article DIDN'T age well.

What Life Is Like in a Fully Vaccinated Country (Slate)
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...tion-safe.html
    A sense of relief, but also some guilt.

Just as the infections avalanche culminated in mid-January, the first shipment of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines arrived from Britain. Then soon came another, and another.

Authorities didn’t leave anything to chance this time. The registration was simple and inoculations moved at a blistering pace. By the end of March, about 85 percent of the adult population had received both jabs, well over the strictest thresholds of herd immunity. Several thousand cross-border workers from Spain got vaccinated, too. (This is why Gibraltar confusingly has a 106.7 percent vaccination rate.) With the arguable exception of the even smaller Vatican City, Gibraltar became and to this day still remains the only fully vaccinated country in the world.

We feel blessed and safe. Some of us also feel a bit strange, though. The rest of the world scrambles to get every available dose of the vaccine. My septuagenarian mother back in Czech Republic is still waiting for her second round. Why did we of all people enjoy the luxury of enough jabs to protect even nonresidents? More importantly, does my vaccine mean that someone else who needed it more died unnecessarily?

Perhaps this is too harsh. I didn’t twist the arm of some guy in Soweto to give up his jab. My 9-year-old son deserves a healthy, living dad just as much as kids in the favelas of Manaus. I did nothing wrong.

Yet here it is, a slightly chilling sensation that my luck is someone else’s death sentence. A single COVID vaccine can easily be the difference between life and death. Many of the most vulnerable people in most parts of the world are still desperately waiting to be protected, while my current homeland somehow had enough to vaccinate all the thirtysomething yuppies from gambling companies, shouting their boozy odes to Friday night under my terrace as I write this text.

Our city-state now looks almost as if the pandemic was just a bad dream. Nonessential shops have been opened since mid-February, followed by schools one week later and finally restaurants and bars at the beginning of March. The bars here are packed again. Facial coverings are still required indoors, but not anymore on the streets. Spectators are allowed to attend sport events, albeit in limited numbers.

After two months of more or less unrestricted life, one thing is clear: Vaccines do work. There have been no active cases among Gibraltarian residents for three weeks now. The COVID ward of St. Bernard’s Hospital has seen two hospitalizations and zero deaths since March 14. If anyone still needs convincing that vaccination is worth it, they won’t find a better case study than “Gib.” Forget about the light at the end of the tunnel. It’s about leaving the tunnel far behind.

Then this happened.

https://media.patriots.win/post/kblHIpHJ.png

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Deaths of vaccinated outnumber those of COVID-19-infected in recent weeks according to VAERS
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

With or without the jab people can get this flu. So wise up, take responsibility to toughen up your own immune system so that when you DO get it you'll be part of the 98.9% recovered.
    Grow up, do what you can and then go live your life.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    i mean the VAERS reporting is completely unconfirmed reports so we have no idea how correct the claims are.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello goat,

We are far from a breaking point.

The masters of money are profiting heavily. They are not concerned.

The people are not being charged for the vaccine. Government is picking up the tab. Now, all that remains is to tax the richest more heavily to cover the expense.
    I don't get the haste to become a human guinea pig. I'm also skeptical about anything being offered as free, especially by government. The squeeze to get everyone vaccinated is an exercise in futility.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh My God the HORROR!!!! You might need a covid shot along with your flu shot. Grow the fuck up and stop whining. WE are trying to keep YOU out the grave. You're welcome.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WalterWilson View Post
    i mean the VAERS reporting is completely unconfirmed reports so we have no idea how correct the claims are.
    And Stretch is lying. Something you are completely familiar with.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Oh My God the HORROR!!!! You might need a covid shot along with your flu shot. Grow the fuck up and stop whining. WE are trying to keep YOU out the grave. You're welcome.
    Translation: I'm a sheep and expect you to be a sheep too.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Translation: I'm a sheep and expect you to be a sheep too.
    I expect you to do the right thing. Actually I don't, because you are also probably a traitor and you have proven you know absolutely nothing. But it's your funeral, pal. So go ahead. I just don't give a fuck what happens to any of you any longer. I really don't Have at it. Enjoy your death cult.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I expect you to do the right thing. Actually I don't, because you are also probably a traitor and you have proven you know absolutely nothing. But it's your funeral, pal. So go ahead. I just don't give a fuck what happens to any of you any longer. I really don't Have at it. Enjoy your death cult.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The epitome of a Karen.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The epitome of a Karen.
    Hardly. Most Karens are female and stupid. I am neither. I am not stupid enough to believe any of the bullshit you believe. But I'm done fighting against the abject ignorance because it is now a choice you've made. You want to be stupid. You wear it like a badge of honor.

16. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-27-2021)