Thread: The Return of Barney

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default The Return of Barney

My gal Judi reminded me of happier times —— a time decades before ‘Take a fag to lunch’ became Democrat Party policy:

Unheard from for a long time, it was what ‘Insurrection Queen’/‘Insurrection Inquisitor’ Nancy Pelosi said that brought Barney back out of the woodwork.

It was Newsmax who graced Barney with a comeback interview, but the news outlet couldn’t dub him the ‘Comeback Kid’. No 81 year old can ever be a kid.

The Return of ‘The Banking Queen’ to the News Cycle
    By Judi McLeod
    July 23, 2021

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...the-news-cycle

If nothing else, all of the talk heard from our elected officials abusing women is a sad commentary on politics in general, and long-serving elected officials specifically. The fact is that politics is like prostitution in more ways than seniority; amateurs give both professions a bad name.

Democrats, with the help of their MSM stooges, win elections whenever a Republican is embroiled in a sex scandal. Democrat gay blades like Barney Frank are given a pass. The general public would never have learned that Barney is one strange duck had not one of his lovers got caught running a male prostitution ring out of Frank’s house:

In a third blockbuster scandal, Massachusetts Democratic Rep. Barney Frank admitted a lengthy relationship with a male hooker who ran a bisexual prostitution service out of Frank's apartment.

Barney Frank and the Male Prostitute – 1989

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...enzy/frank.htm

Democrats would have an easier time of it if every homosexual looked like a young Rock Hudson. The fact is that an overweight queen was the Democrat party’s poster girl/boy for tolerance. Throw in his ridiculous lisp and one wonders why Frank’s partners did not die laughing after he stripped down for action? Can you just imagine him singing:

to the love of his life? The image boggles the mind.

Parenthetically, in the good old days Hollywood studio bosses hid a star’s homosexuality because they saw it as bad for business —— not to mention protecting the investment they made in making a gay actor a star. Homosexuality was hidden at all costs; so it follows that there was not one lesbian working for the studios —— as far as the public knew.

In today’s sexually explicit world, I am curious as to how a straight star handles it when he has the candy leg for an attractive lesbian coworker? That kind of rejection has to play hell with an actor’s delicate ego.

Those actors who were not gay did as they were told because that was the price they paid for movie stardom —— and big incomes. In that respect, Hollywood studios were no different than every successful business. If you want the big money in any corporation you ask “How high?” when the paymaster tells you to jump.

The public learning that a star was homosexual became less important in the decades since the studio system disappeared. After gays poured out of the show business closet, non-homosexual studs redefined manliness by engaging in public domain sex. Remember that the studio era hid womanizing as much as it hid homosexuality.

Publicity for humping like a horny bunny rabbit is a good career move these days.

I always suspected that reported sexual activity was more

than it was reality.

Rock stars have their groupies, but actors have to fend for themselves on a catch as catch can basis. Maybe that is why some studs have to buy favors from a prostitute every now and then.

Frankly, I never understood why stars pay a working girl for a little affection when a bevy of bathing beauties line up looking for a little romance from a famous dick. In truth: Movie stars pay more often than not. I base my opinion on a few hustling girls that had privileges in San Francisco’s best hotels. According to the stories they told when they got together after a hard night's work Hollywood stars were their best costumers.

Finally, this humorous tidbit is HATE SPEECH today:

WASHINGTON (AP) _ House Majority Leader Dick Armey has apologized for referring to a homosexual colleague, Massachusetts Democrat Barney Frank, as ``Barney Fag? during an interview. He said it was a slip of the tongue.

Armey Calls ‘Fag’ Reference Slip of Tongue
    January 28, 1995

https://apnews.com/article/c643119f6...61d5ab22eba251
    Last edited by Flanders; 07-26-2021 at 08:05 AM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Some people get banned for posting in the "wrong category", others are welcomed with open arms for openly posting derogatory and inflammatory anti-homosexual thread titles.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Some people get banned for posting in the "wrong category",
    To Cypress: Asshole:

Talk sports, post pictures, or talk about other interests...

others are welcomed with open arms for openly posting derogatory and inflammatory anti-homosexual thread titles.
    To Cypress: Asshole. My comments are a combination of my opinion buttressed by facts.

The details in the articles I referenced are historical fact.

Defend Barney Fag in your own thread instead of complaining in my thread.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 Times in 7,537 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Some people get banned for posting in the "wrong category", others are welcomed with open arms for openly posting derogatory and inflammatory anti-homosexual thread titles.
    Flanders is in the correct category for this topic. One of the few that understand the rules here. If you can't handle it I suggest you check out https://democraticunderground.com/.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Flanders (07-24-2021)