Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 160

Thread: Vaccine contains toxic graphene oxide, study finds

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default Vaccine contains toxic graphene oxide, study finds

    SPANISH STUDY FINDS PFIZER VACCINE CONTAINS HIGH LEVELS OF TOXIC GRAPHENE OXIDE
    JULY 19, 2021 THE TATTY JOURNAL 1 COMMENT
    By Arsenio Toledo (via Natural News)

    Researchers from Spain have discovered that the Pfizer-BioNTech Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine contains graphene oxide.

    The research team from the University of Almeria‘s Department of Engineering recently published a report titled “Graphene Oxide Detection in Aqueous Suspension: Observational Study in Optical and Electron Microscopy.”

    In this study, the Spanish researchers found that each dose of the Pfizer vaccine they examined contained around 747 nanograms of graphene oxide. This meant that more than 99 percent of the Pfizer vaccine was made up entirely of graphene oxide.

    Graphene oxide, a material formed from graphite, is a known toxic substance. Previous studies have shown that graphene-based materials like graphene oxide can cause dose-dependent toxicity. It can damage the liver and the kidneys, spur on the formation of granulomas in the lungs, decrease cell viability and trigger cell apoptosis or pre-programmed cell death.

    Animal studies have found that injection of graphene oxide in the body deposits the toxic substance in the lungs, liver, spleen and kidneys. Researchers have also reported difficulty in cleansing the material out of the body.

    Many face masks being peddled by corporations are coated or lined with graphene. (Related: Wearing face masks coated in graphene can cause serious lung problems, warns Health Canada.)

    In their report, the Spanish researchers also discovered significant amounts of graphene oxide in the swabs used in polymerase chain reaction and antigen tests. These tests are used supposedly to detect COVID-19.

    Medical expert: No reason for graphene oxide to be in vaccines “except to murder people”

    https://thetattyjournal.org/2021/07/...raphene-oxide/
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    goat (07-24-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2,570
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked 446 Times in 396 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    When it rains it pours.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to goat For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (07-24-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    these criminal cabalists are going to go down hard.

    the world rejects their new psychotic order.

    this is planetary.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    we choose the hard way, fuckos.

    go for it.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    more states are auditing the stolen election.

    truth of fbi false flag tactics are out.

    the vaccine is found to be poison.

    clinton toadies wacked the president of haiti, because of child trafficking disclosure.

    they're shitting their big boy pants.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    70,426
    Thanks
    5,713
    Thanked 21,626 Times in 14,018 Posts
    Groans
    253
    Groaned 3,683 Times in 3,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    SPANISH STUDY FINDS PFIZER VACCINE CONTAINS HIGH LEVELS OF TOXIC GRAPHENE OXIDE
    JULY 19, 2021 THE TATTY JOURNAL 1 COMMENT
    By Arsenio Toledo (via Natural News)

    Researchers from Spain have discovered that the Pfizer-BioNTech Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine contains graphene oxide.

    The research team from the University of Almeria‘s Department of Engineering recently published a report titled “Graphene Oxide Detection in Aqueous Suspension: Observational Study in Optical and Electron Microscopy.”

    In this study, the Spanish researchers found that each dose of the Pfizer vaccine they examined contained around 747 nanograms of graphene oxide. This meant that more than 99 percent of the Pfizer vaccine was made up entirely of graphene oxide.

    Graphene oxide, a material formed from graphite, is a known toxic substance. Previous studies have shown that graphene-based materials like graphene oxide can cause dose-dependent toxicity. It can damage the liver and the kidneys, spur on the formation of granulomas in the lungs, decrease cell viability and trigger cell apoptosis or pre-programmed cell death.

    Animal studies have found that injection of graphene oxide in the body deposits the toxic substance in the lungs, liver, spleen and kidneys. Researchers have also reported difficulty in cleansing the material out of the body.

    Many face masks being peddled by corporations are coated or lined with graphene. (Related: Wearing face masks coated in graphene can cause serious lung problems, warns Health Canada.)

    In their report, the Spanish researchers also discovered significant amounts of graphene oxide in the swabs used in polymerase chain reaction and antigen tests. These tests are used supposedly to detect COVID-19.

    Medical expert: No reason for graphene oxide to be in vaccines “except to murder people”

    https://thetattyjournal.org/2021/07/...raphene-oxide/
    Walnuts contain arsenic.
    4,487

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    Althea (07-24-2021), guno (07-24-2021), Trumpet (07-24-2021)

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Walnuts contain arsenic.
    and nobody is suggesting walnut mandates.

    your body, your choice.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    70,426
    Thanks
    5,713
    Thanked 21,626 Times in 14,018 Posts
    Groans
    253
    Groaned 3,683 Times in 3,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    and nobody is suggesting walnut mandates.

    your body, your choice.
    Who’s suggesting a vaccine mandate?
    4,487

  12. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

    PostmodernProphet (07-24-2021)

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Who’s suggesting a vaccine mandate?
    what's your position on it?

    probably you.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    70,426
    Thanks
    5,713
    Thanked 21,626 Times in 14,018 Posts
    Groans
    253
    Groaned 3,683 Times in 3,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    what's your position on it?

    probably you.
    No mandate, but I’m all for holding non vaxed people responsible for any spread they cause, and for private companies being free to deny service.
    4,487

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    guno (07-24-2021)

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    No mandate, but I’m all for holding non vaxed people responsible for any spread they cause, and for private companies being free to deny service.
    so privatized totalitarianism.

    how do you hold a person responsible for spread they cause? a fine?
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    anatta (07-24-2021), goat (07-24-2021)

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    No mandate, but I’m all for holding non vaxed people responsible for any spread they cause, and for private companies being free to deny service.
    is it ok for banks to deny services to people based on their political beliefs? in your opinion?
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    70,426
    Thanks
    5,713
    Thanked 21,626 Times in 14,018 Posts
    Groans
    253
    Groaned 3,683 Times in 3,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    so privatized totalitarianism.

    how do you hold a person responsible for spread they cause? a fine?
    Allow them to be sued for the personal injury they cause.
    4,487

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    70,426
    Thanks
    5,713
    Thanked 21,626 Times in 14,018 Posts
    Groans
    253
    Groaned 3,683 Times in 3,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    is it ok for banks to deny services to people based on their political beliefs? in your opinion?
    Political beliefs? No, that’s unreasonable discrimination with no connection to the economic goal of the bank.
    4,487

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    46,996
    Thanks
    2,763
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 4,545 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Political beliefs? No, that’s unreasonable discrimination with no connection to the economic goal of the bank.
    how about denying you an account if you're not vaccinated?
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

Similar Threads

  1. 1 in 5 CEOs are psychopaths, study finds
    By Primavera in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 02:07 PM
  2. harvard study on toxic employees
    By evince in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 05:06 PM
  3. Study finds jump in immigration prosecutions
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:39 PM
  4. Study finds people who multitask often bad at it
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:26 PM
  5. Study Finds One-Third in D.C. Illiterate
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 01:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •