Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Michael Cohen thinks Jared Kushner already flipped on Trump

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    21,004
    Thanks
    67,951
    Thanked 11,028 Times in 7,000 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,195 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Michael Cohen thinks Jared Kushner already flipped on Trump

    Michael Cohen made a bold declaration on Wednesday when he tweeted that he thinks that Jared Kushner has already flipped on his father-in-law in conversations with prosecutors.

    Cohen referenced a 2017 CNN report about Jared Kushner being the so-called "secretary of everything," because Trump handed everything off to him to accomplish.

    "Interesting how Jared Kushner (#SecretaryOfEverything) name appears to be absent from all the controversy, indictments and arrests. Is he next to fall or a cooperating witness? Knowing what a snake he is, I bet the latter!" tweeted Cohen.


    https://www.salon.com/2021/07/22/mic...trump_partner/
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white



    ברוך השם

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3,630
    Thanks
    955
    Thanked 1,062 Times in 848 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 53 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    .
    wow ... national news about a thought ... wow

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    22,795
    Thanks
    3,782
    Thanked 13,635 Times in 8,377 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,613 Times in 2,369 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Michael Cohen made a bold declaration on Wednesday when he tweeted that he thinks that Jared Kushner has already flipped on his father-in-law in conversations with prosecutors.

    Cohen referenced a 2017 CNN report about Jared Kushner being the so-called "secretary of everything," because Trump handed everything off to him to accomplish.

    "Interesting how Jared Kushner (#SecretaryOfEverything) name appears to be absent from all the controversy, indictments and arrests. Is he next to fall or a cooperating witness? Knowing what a snake he is, I bet the latter!" tweeted Cohen.


    https://www.salon.com/2021/07/22/mic...trump_partner/
    .... Ivanka and Jared could be BIG trouble for Don, word is they've definitely realized how deep the prosecutor's case is, and their own exposure here....especially as far as AG Leticia James' case, focused on tax fraud and money laundering. as Cohen has said many times, they're both such snakes they could drop a dime on Don anytime

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (07-23-2021)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    24,583
    Thanks
    1,436
    Thanked 6,486 Times in 5,290 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 271 Times in 260 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Who is more likely to be found telling the truth, Michael Avenatti or Michael Cohen?

    That's a problem.
    Where the fuck are the men?

    America is committing suicide....how did men fail this badly?

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    107,727
    Thanks
    8,597
    Thanked 30,675 Times in 24,456 Posts
    Groans
    2,931
    Groaned 2,390 Times in 2,280 Posts

    Default

    I suppose that would explain all the criminal charges that the SDNY filed against people who weren't Donald Trump............/yawn.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    22,795
    Thanks
    3,782
    Thanked 13,635 Times in 8,377 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,613 Times in 2,369 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    I think Ivanka will sing first, after years of abuse she must hate daddy

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    36,664
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 15,951 Times in 11,117 Posts
    Groans
    4,354
    Groaned 3,603 Times in 3,348 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Who is more likely to be found telling the truth, Michael Avenatti or Michael Cohen?

    That's a problem.
    They are not related at all. That is no problem at all.

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    24,583
    Thanks
    1,436
    Thanked 6,486 Times in 5,290 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 271 Times in 260 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They are not related at all. That is no problem at all.
    You missed my point.

    Obviously.
    Where the fuck are the men?

    America is committing suicide....how did men fail this badly?

Similar Threads

  1. Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner ghost the Donald
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2021, 11:36 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-20-2021, 09:30 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-17-2020, 06:25 PM
  4. Trump Ordered Officials to Give Jared Kushner a Security Clearance
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2019, 11:22 AM
  5. Why's Jared still around? Trump/Kushner DEAL in NJ!
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2018, 10:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •