Thread: Fauci is lying about gain-of-function research

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,096 Times in 12,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Calling it a conspiracy theory was a lie and you’re right: why lie about it?
    Because if the people were told the truth lots of questions would come about what power has been doing without our consent as they hid the truth.

I think at the end of the day this is about how power cant allow a conversation about consent because they know that they would look bad and lose.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-23-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Yep Fauci with out question lied to congress. Did you see that Hong Kong virologist that spoke with Carlson on Fox Nation? Alarming. She said COVID virus was a lab creation by the PLA. She said that Fauci was stupid to trust China like he said he did early on in the pandemic.
    I didn’t see it but you’re probably talking about doctor Yan. I can barely understand her but she has some tales to tell. Maybe MSNBC will have her on lol?

Why not lefties and Fauci apologists? She’s a Chinese virologist that fled the homeland just to alert the West.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-23-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Yan has been on Bannon for months. The media don't want to hear the truth from her.

NIH was talking about China in 2015
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...r-Frankenstein
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,826 Times in 3,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Fauci didn’t deny the document or the funding [and assuming the grant number].

Fauci claimed the funding didn’t go to GOF research based on how he and his buddies defined it. However that was, because he wouldn’t explain himself further. The broader point is why was ANY tax dollars going to a virology lab that does GOF research?

That’s a clear wtf.
    Hmm. I can't get myself worked up over Rand Paul conspiracy theories and cultist hate for Fauci. We have real problems.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Pay attention to the dates...........

SARS-like WIV1-CoV poised for human emergence Mar. 2016

Moving beyond metagenomics to find the next pandemic virus. Mar. 2016

Engineering Coronaviruses to Evaluate Emergence and Pathogenic Potential. June 2016

Pathways of cross-species transmission of synthetically reconstructed zoonotic severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Sept. 2008

Jumping species-a mechanism for coronavirus persistence and survival. Apt. 2017

Bat origin of human coronaviruses Dec. 2015 (talking about China here)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26976607/

Funding or no, We/they have been collaborating with them on GOF research for years. Trained them, shared technology. This is a world class scandal.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (07-23-2021), Stretch (07-23-2021)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    61 times
    All I hear is blah blah blah. Let's assume that China did unleash COVID on the planet. What now? Nuke them? Let's assume that Fauci did approve money for China's COVID creation. What now? Fire him? Hang him? I just can't give a fuck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Althea (07-23-2021)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn’t see it but you’re probably talking about doctor Yan. I can barely understand her but she has some tales to tell. Maybe MSNBC will have her on lol?

Why not lefties and Fauci apologists? She’s a Chinese virologist that fled the homeland just to alert the West.
    Who went on Tucker Carlson's show? No. Fuck all that noise to death.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Yan has been on Bannon for months. The media don't want to hear the truth from her.

NIH was talking about China in 2015
    Oh, fucking christ. And Bannon too? Come the fuck on, people.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Hmm. I can't get myself worked up over Rand Paul conspiracy theories and cultist hate for Fauci. We have real problems.
    No interest because there’s no Trump angle?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (07-23-2021)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No interest because there’s no Trump angle?
    The sooner Trump dies and is forgotten by every living human being the better. Meanwhile, we're about to shut down our country again because COVID -- wherever it came from -- is back as hard as ever. We have a failed legislature. We have a so far ineffective president. We have race problems worse than they've been since the 1960s. We have an artificial economy, hungry families, and broken schools. We have a global climate crisis; and the western half of our country is on fire clouding skies 2,000 miles away. And I also don't know what to eat tonight. It's called perspective and not being led by the bull ring of propagandist media.

So, no, it has nothing to do with Trump who enflamed every single one of those things. I just can't give a fuck about a Rand Paul/Anthony Fauci spat that no one will remember in two weeks.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Josh Rogin of WAPO has been on this.
    Basically he said the NIH "defined" GOF as not just the research, but a successful trail and proof it was more infectious.

So you can't define it as GOF - until the research is over and results in -hence the deniability by Fauci

17. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-23-2021)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Josh Rogin of WAPO has been on this.
    Basically he said the NIH "defined" GOF as not just the research, but a successful trail and proof it was more infectious.

So you can't define it as GOF - until the research is over and results in -hence the deniability by Fauci
    Good work.

Well that’s weaker than I expected. It also explains why Fauci didn’t question Paul’s definition of GOF research. He couldn’t.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (07-23-2021), Stretch (07-23-2021)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Good work.

Well that’s weaker than I expected. It also explains why Fauci didn’t question Paul’s definition of GOF research. He couldn’t.
    Im just paraphrasing. but ya thats basically it.
    the bar of the definition of GOF is so high even just funding it isn't funding GOF

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-23-2021), Stretch (07-23-2021)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,096 Times in 12,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    The sooner Trump dies and is forgotten by every living human being the better. Meanwhile, we're about to shut down our country again because COVID -- wherever it came from -- is back as hard as ever. We have a failed legislature. We have a so far ineffective president. We have race problems worse than they've been since the 1960s. We have an artificial economy, hungry families, and broken schools. We have a global climate crisis; and the western half of our country is on fire clouding skies 2,000 miles away. And I also don't know what to eat tonight. It's called perspective and not being led by the bull ring of propagandist media.

So, no, it has nothing to do with Trump who enflamed every single one of those things. I just can't give a fuck about a Rand Paul/Anthony Fauci spat that no one will remember in two weeks.
    The fact that America refuses to learn and refuses to get better as both SARS-COV2 and China are kicking are asses should register as important to you.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Coronavirus czar Dr. Anthony Fauci insisted this week that Sen. Rand Paul had slandered him during a congressional hearing. Paul had pressed Fauci about whether the National Institutes of Health funded dangerous gain-of-function research in China. However, all of the evidence suggests Paul is right, and Fauci is lying.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgntp

Yes it looks like he is trying to use a so called loop hole to avoid the truth