Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fauci is lying about gain-of-function research

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,541 Times in 9,992 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Default Fauci is lying about gain-of-function research

Coronavirus czar Dr. Anthony Fauci insisted this week that Sen. Rand Paul had slandered him during a congressional hearing. Paul had pressed Fauci about whether the National Institutes of Health funded dangerous gain-of-function research in China. However, all of the evidence suggests Paul is right, and Fauci is lying.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgntp

2. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-23-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Coronavirus czar Dr. Anthony Fauci insisted this week that Sen. Rand Paul had slandered him during a congressional hearing. Paul had pressed Fauci about whether the National Institutes of Health funded dangerous gain-of-function research in China. However, all of the evidence suggests Paul is right, and Fauci is lying.

And look at how the people who run America dont care.

We are going down Baby!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post

Of course he is, if you pull and opinion piece out of the "Washington Examiner" guarantee he will be every time, nothing new to see here

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-24-2021), Trumpet (07-24-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Of course he is, if you pull and opinion piece out of the "Washington Examiner" guarantee he will be every time, nothing new to see here
    At the absolute very best, the NIH didn’t fund gain of function research based on a tightly worded definition—which Fauci never attempted to explain to Paul. It was just a lot of hand waving about other [carefully chosen] experts saying it wasn’t going to GOF research.

To which one could easily say ‘big deal’ because it misses the point. Why were ANY tax dollars going to a CCP controlled virology lab where *it was known* they were fiddling with spike proteins and bats?

Fauci was bullshitting anyway. Doctor Shi [China’s lead virologist and gene fiddler] claimed the NIH funded gain of function research, and, she had the grant number to prove it. What’s her motivation to lie? I can’t think of one.

Fauci on the other hand…
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-23-2021), goat (07-23-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    At the absolute very best, the NIH didn’t fund gain of function research based on a tightly worded definition—which Fauci never attempted to explain to Paul. It was just a lot of hand waving about other [carefully chosen] experts saying it wasn’t going to GOF research.

To which one could easily say ‘big deal’ because it misses the point. Why were ANY tax dollars going to a CCP controlled virology lab where *it was known* they were fiddling with spike proteins and bats?

Fauci was bullshitting anyway. Doctor Shi [China’s lead virologist and gene fiddler] claimed the NIH funded gain of function research, and, she had the grant number to prove it. What’s her motivation to lie? I can’t think of one.

Fauci on the other hand…
    You still have no proof of any of this? Yet are still repeating it?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Althea (07-23-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-24-2021)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    You still have no proof of any of this? Yet are still repeating it?
    True, I wasn’t provided the actual document. Are you suggesting Rand Paul just made it up?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Eric has an interesting series of Tweets...here is one:

This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Eric has an interesting series of Tweets...here is one:

About sums it up lol.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

True, I wasn’t provided the actual document. Are you suggesting Rand Paul just made it up?
    Ah, yeah, Paul has never delivered anything to support his "actual document," in fact, has been exposed on his "actual document" more than once

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Althea (07-23-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-24-2021)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

I really don't know. He probably "heard" it somewhere, but it's odd that he's provided no proof, including "the grant number", since he went ape shit in a Senate conference room.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

About sums it up lol.
    And Bret says basically the same thing...this story that it is only Trump likers or Conservatives who claim that Fauci is not worthy is a lie...Eric and Bret are Progressives...as am I.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,557 Times in 17,087 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Gain of function is a right-wing meme they use but have no clue what it is. However, there HIH did not fund it, according to yop this extensive article. https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/ is a long-time method of research. It is not new and the claim that is what Covid is is not known.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-24-2021)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I saw someone yesterday claim that "Gain of Function" is a euphemism for "Weaponized".

Made me think.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I really don't know. He probably "heard" it somewhere, but it's odd that he's provided no proof, including "the grant number", since he went ape shit in a Senate conference room.
    Fauci didn’t deny the document or the funding [and assuming the grant number].

Fauci claimed the funding didn’t go to GOF research based on how he and his buddies defined it. However that was, because he wouldn’t explain himself further. The broader point is why was ANY tax dollars going to a virology lab that does GOF research?

That’s a clear wtf.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Everything you need to know is here...post #18... https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...r-Frankenstein
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.