Thread: Covid - Darwinism at work.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    So de facto all these unvaccinated black and Hispanic folks are either uneducated or not intelligent or have serious issues?
    No

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's the excuse for Hispanic people? Most of them aren't Republicans. They can't blame the Tuskegee Experiment. And they are the largest minority group in this country. It's not like they are a negligible percentage of the population.
    I do not know the answer to that, I could only speculate that English being your second language or being part of an insular minority group some how affects the message being received. I think any minority has a greater reason to be suspicious of the American people in general. Do you have any idea why the Hispanic percentage is lower?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I do not know the answer to that, I could only speculate that English being your second language or being part of an insular minority group some how affects the message being received. I think any minority has a greater reason to be suspicious of the American people in general. Do you have any idea why the Hispanic percentage is lower?
    I actually have no idea TBH. (English may be a second language to some/many Hispanic people here but this is a global plaque. It's not like it isn't being discussed in their native language) But when you make these claims about how stupid these people are and essentially wishing for their death you can't really separate the white people you don't like from black and Hispanic people. If you argue white people are smarter thus should know better are you any different than TDAK or Vulstruck when you do that?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Alabama Gov. - "Lets start blaming the unvaccinated folks."

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

no
    methinks Jarot hath two faces, forsooth......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I actually have no idea TBH. (English may be a second language to some/many Hispanic people here but this is a global plaque. It's not like it isn't being discussed in their native language) But when you make these claims about how stupid these people are and essentially wishing for their death you can't really separate the white people you don't like from black and Hispanic people. If you argue white people are smarter thus should know better are you any different than TDAK or Vulstruck when you do that?
    asked one of my clients (Hispanic) a few weeks ago.......she said her whole family already had it and that most of the people she knew did as well......../shrugs.......don't know if its true but that was the answer I got.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

every lib'rul everywhere - "Lets start blaming the unvaccinated folks."
    I know, right?.....

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,402 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

From the politics make strange bedfellows example. People like TDAK and volstruck spend their time talking about how dumb black and Hispanic people are. We know black and Hispanic folks are vaccinated at the lowest level. Yet here you are talking about how dumb unvaccinated people are and basically wishing death for them.
    They are not vaccinated at the 'lowest level'. That's just simply false. Both groups are vaccinated at a MUCH higher rate than Republicans, 18-29 year olds, and 30-40 year olds. This meme about minorities ignores the problem. It's a red herring. The problem is REPUBLICANS.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...tor-dashboard/

Uneducated Republicans are a massive demographic, they are not getting vaccinated, and trying to divert attention from that fact is a disservice.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

get vaxxed or potentially suffer. it's your decision -not anyone else. period

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    They are not vaccinated at the 'lowest level'. That's just simply false. Both groups are vaccinated at a MUCH higher rate than Republicans, 18-29 year olds, and 30-40 year olds. This meme about minorities ignores the problem. It's a red herring. The problem is REPUBLICANS.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...tor-dashboard/

Uneducated Republicans are a massive demographic, they are not getting vaccinated, and trying to divert attention from that fact is a disservice.
    This isn't about intentions (I'll only speak for myself but there are plenty of things I intend to do but don't always do). Black and Hispanic people have gotten vaccinated at lower rates (I believe this is the same source.). COVID doesn't discriminate. When you wish for unvaccinated people to die it's not just going to choose (white) Republicans. Those are facts so I'm not diverting attention from anything nor am I justifying people not getting vaccinated.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This isn't about intentions (I'll only speak for myself but there are plenty of things I intend to do but don't always do). Black and Hispanic people have gotten vaccinated at lower rates (I believe this is the same source.). COVID doesn't discriminate. When you wish for unvaccinated people to die it's not just going to choose (white) Republicans. Those are facts so I'm not diverting attention from anything nor am I justifying people not getting vaccinated.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/
    Yes, they are vaccinated at lower rates than whites. But they are NOT vaccinated at anywhere near as low a level as Republicans. The issues in the black community and the hispanic community need to be addressed differently than they are with Republicans. Because especially some blacks are scared, and Republicans are just selfish and stupid.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Yes, they are vaccinated at lower rates than whites. But they are NOT vaccinated at anywhere near as low a level as Republicans. The issues in the black community and the hispanic community need to be addressed differently than they are with Republicans. Because especially some blacks are scared, and Republicans are just selfish and stupid.
    When people say they hope those who are unvaccinated die, those who are unvaccinated are not intelligent or educated, or are unpatriotic is it to be assume they only mean white (or even minority) Republicans?

Because regardless of the reason for not getting vaccinate the disease doesn't discriminate. Stating the obvious, it doesn't just kill off the people we don't like politically and skip the unvaccinated that share our politics.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When people say they hope those who are unvaccinated die, those who are unvaccinated are not intelligent or educated, or are unpatriotic is it to be assume they only mean white (or even minority) Republicans?

Because regardless of the reason for not getting vaccinate the disease doesn't discriminate. Stating the obvious, it doesn't just kill off the people we don't like politically and skip the unvaccinated that share our politics.
    So, we should applaud the efforts of right wing media and the Trump loyalists who are actively encouraging people to get vaccinated.

Oh wait......

I no longer care what happens to unvaccinated people. I don't care what their political persuasion is. There is no excuse. And the efforts of the right to spread misinformation is inexcusable. Period.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    methinks Jarot hath two faces, forsooth......
    Me knows you an idiot with 0 integrity.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    get vaxxed or potentially suffer. it's your decision -not anyone else. period
    And let Darwin sort it out, although they don't believe in Darwinism.

LOCK HIM UP!