Thread: Covid - Darwinism at work.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,894 Times in 21,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,685 Times in 5,188 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Covid - Darwinism at work.

If you are too stupid to realize this plague is real, and sweeping across the world. If you are so scared you have to keep pretending its a fake false flag government operation. If you believe this world wide pandemic was just about getting rid of Trump, or the nurses are crisis actors.

If you wont get a vaccine because its dangerous, or has a micro-chip, or simply because "TRUMP", then you are TOO STUPID TO LIVE.

We will be better off without many of these people, now that the sane and intelligent have access to the vaccine, maybe this virus will do some good.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If you are too stupid to realize this plague is real, and sweeping across the world. If you are so scared you have to keep pretending its a fake false flag government operation. If you believe this world wide pandemic was just about getting rid of Trump, or the nurses are crisis actors.

If you wont get a vaccine because its dangerous, or has a micro-chip, or simply because "TRUMP", then you are TOO STUPID TO LIVE.

We will be better off without many of these people, now that the sane and intelligent have access to the vaccine, maybe this virus will do some good.
    Let them die. The world will be better off.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

And for those who don't trust the gov't because of historical abuse such as the Tuskegee Experiment do they get a pass or are they too stupid to live as well? Or will COVID not hit them because they have a 'valid' reason not to trust the gov't?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Callinectes (07-23-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I am starting to come around to that position, those I know who died did not have to, had they simply followed Fauci's advice.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    And for those who don't trust the gov't because of historical abuse such as the Tuskegee Experiment do they get a pass or are they too stupid to live as well? Or will COVID not hit them because they have a 'valid' reason not to trust the gov't?
    I can understand why black Americans would be suspicious, but I think if they would just spend half an hour studying it, they would know the truth. The Tuskegee Experiment happened pre internet. I did think of that while writing this thread however.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,143 Times in 33,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I want everyone vaccinated. I know it’s their own doing, but I still feel compassion for the people who aren’t getting the vaccine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

anatta (07-23-2021)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I want everyone vaccinated. I know it’s their own doing, but I still feel compassion for the people who aren’t getting the vaccine.
    I don't feel compassion for those who are willing to kill others,.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think its so funny that all the sudden the Conservative commentators are pushing vaxing.

Even the governor of Alabama is pushing it.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can understand why black Americans would be suspicious, but I think if they would just spend half an hour studying it, they would know the truth. The Tuskegee Experiment happened pre internet. I did think of that while writing this thread however.
    From the politics make strange bedfellows example. People like TDAK and volstruck spend their time talking about how dumb black and Hispanic people are. We know black and Hispanic folks are vaccinated at the lowest level. Yet here you are talking about how dumb unvaccinated people are and basically wishing death for them.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

in Michigan less than 7% of blacks aged 20-29 are vaccinated......is that related to the good you think the virus will do?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,143 Times in 33,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think its so funny that all the sudden the Conservative commentators are pushing vaxing.

Even the governor of Alabama is pushing it.
    I think they realized they’re killing off their base! It’s not a good look!

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    From the politics make strange bedfellows example. People like TDAK and volstruck spend their time talking about how dumb black and Hispanic people are. We know black and Hispanic folks are vaccinated at the lowest level. Yet here you are talking about how dumb unvaccinated people are and basically wishing death for them.
    Like I said, I understand why many black people would be suspicious.

I think an educated or intelligent person who is unvaccinated has serious issues.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think they realized they’re killing off their base! It’s not a good look!
    They do not care that they are killing people, but they care that in 6 months they it will be VERY clear they were once again on the wrong side of a life and death issue.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    in Michigan less than 7% of blacks aged 20-29 are vaccinated......is that related to the good you think the virus will do?......
    no

LOCK HIM UP!

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like I said, I understand why many black people would be suspicious.

I think an educated or intelligent person who is unvaccinated has serious issues.
    So de facto all these unvaccinated black and Hispanic folks are either uneducated or not intelligent or have serious issues? What's the excuse for Hispanic people? Most of them aren't Republicans. They can't blame the Tuskegee Experiment. And they are the largest minority group in this country. It's not like they are a negligible percentage of the population.