Thread: Why Not Five-Out-Of-Five?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Why Not Five-Out-Of-Five?

The government can reduce the population substantially by adding a sterilizing drug to one-in-five vials of vaccines. The number goes thru the roof in the Third World if those countries get three-out–of-five adulterated vials.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...04#post4538804

I would not put anything past the two most EVIL globalists of our time:

What will Gates and Soros get out of this? Control — oh, and a ready supply of guinea pigs who will ‘test’ their concoctions. But mostly, it’s for control (of those regions’ natural resources, which includes labor).

XXXXX

Forcing COVID on a world that will summarily be controlled by whatever compound is contained within these vaccines.

Gates and Soros are teaming up to form a new org to bring more harmful vaccines to the third world for experimentation
    07/22/2021
    By JD Heyes

https://deception.news/2021-07-22-ga...rd-world.html#

NOTE: Their combined wealth can pay for any conspiracy they concoct.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

doesn't matter to me.......not planning on more kids than I already have.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    The government can reduce the population substantially by adding a sterilizing drug to one-in-five vials of vaccines. The number goes thru the roof in the Third World if those countries get three-out–of-five adulterated vials.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...04#post4538804

I would not put anything past the two most EVIL globalists of our time:

What will Gates and Soros get out of this? Control — oh, and a ready supply of guinea pigs who will ‘test’ their concoctions. But mostly, it’s for control (of those regions’ natural resources, which includes labor).

XXXXX

Forcing COVID on a world that will summarily be controlled by whatever compound is contained within these vaccines.

Gates and Soros are teaming up to form a new org to bring more harmful vaccines to the third world for experimentation
    07/22/2021
    By JD Heyes

https://deception.news/2021-07-22-ga...rd-world.html#

NOTE: Their combined wealth can pay for any conspiracy they concoct.
    Inciteful offerings from the national Christian Nation religion crooks on Capital Hill cuckoos nest, where Christ existed before God since burning stolen US Constitutions prior to the assassination of JFK, attack on a Navy Hospital & 9/11 Islam "death to the infidels" gets "serve the Pope or die" granted fabricated misnomer forgiveness in that immaculate Jesus the Christ conception as if once is an accident, twice is a coincidence as there are no coincidences while thrice is a conspiracy; or for more than 2 dozen purchased National Archives US Constitutions just survival of the suicidal sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming business as usual.....

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    . . . more than 2 dozen purchased National Archives US Constitutions just survival of the suicidal sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming business as usual.....
    To saltydancin: What is the count for the:

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

US Constitution used to be mandatory except in instances by those thieving arsonists of this Christian Nation national religion; which now seems to be about as mandatory as COVID vaccines.