Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58

Thread: SCUMBAG SOCIALIST NANCY PELOSI NEEDS TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 294 Times in 225 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 33 Posts

    Default SCUMBAG SOCIALIST NANCY PELOSI NEEDS TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

    AT 81 YEARS OF AGE (!!), current SPEAKER of the HOUSE, NANCY PELOSI, IS A BOOZY, BOTOX- BLOWN, OLD BAG who has more than ENOUGH TROUBLE MANAGING her DENTURES, let alone THE AFFAIRS HOUSE.


    That's one reason she needs to go.


    The second reason is that she is a corrupt criminal, who is responsible for pre - planning the events that took place at the Capitol on 6th January this year.


    Yes, PELOSI is a cunning , nasty viper BUT she has now been caught "red-handed" (along with her weasel-like accomplice, Cryin' Chuck Schumer) SETTING UP Donald Trump to be condemned for inciting the tresspass of demonstraters into the CAPITOL on the 6 th of January , 2021. ANY, YES, THERE IS HARD EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE FACT. Pelosi planned the whole thing.



    I hope they hang the poisonous, old witch from the yard -arm asap !!



    https://republicans-cha.house.gov/si...uary%206th.pdf




    Dachshund



    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Last edited by Dachshund; 07-23-2021 at 02:57 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

    Wolverine (07-23-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,114
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,196 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    All caps makes you look so smart.

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    8,779
    Thanks
    3,544
    Thanked 6,347 Times in 4,039 Posts
    Groans
    113
    Groaned 1,177 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    All caps makes you look so smart.
    And calling Pelosi a Socialist is the icing on the cake.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 294 Times in 225 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    All caps makes you look so smart.


    Nice rebuttal.


    Dachshund


    Dachshund Lives Matter !

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

    Primavera (07-23-2021)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 294 Times in 225 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    And calling Pelosi a Socialist is the icing on the cake.
    You're right, Pelosi was a socialist in 1975, back when she was rubbing shoulders with up- and- coming stars in the Democrat Party in San Franciso like the charismatic Rev Jim Jones ( you, know, the paranoid psychopath who poisoned 900 odd people with cyanide-laced Kool Aid in Africa).


    Now, in 2021, it's more appropriate - I agree - to call Botox-Nancy, a "neo - Marxist". (In Democrat-talk, neo-Marxist is a euphemistically referred to as "progressive.")


    Thank you for correcting me on this important point - very kind of you Cinnabar !




    Dachshund



    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Last edited by Dachshund; 07-23-2021 at 03:33 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

    Primavera (07-23-2021)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    AT 81 YEARS OF AGE (!!), current SPEAKER of the HOUSE, NANCY PELOSI, IS A BOOZY, BOTOX- BLOWN, OLD BAG who has more than ENOUGH TROUBLE MANAGING her DENTURES, let alone THE AFFAIRS HOUSE.


    That's one reason she needs to go.


    The second reason is that she is a corrupt criminal, who is responsible for pre - planning the events that took place at the Capitol on 6th January this year.


    Yes, PELOSI is a cunning , nasty viper BUT she has now been caught "red-handed" (along with her weasel-like accomplice, Cryin' Chuck Schumer) SETTING UP Donald Trump to be condemned for inciting the tresspass of demonstraters into the CAPITOL on the 6 th of January , 2021. ANY, YES, THERE IS HARD EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE FACT. Pelosi planned the whole thing.



    I hope they hang the poisonous, old witch from the yard -arm asap !!



    https://republicans-cha.house.gov/si...uary%206th.pdf




    Dachshund



    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    ^^^Ignorance on parade^^^

  10. The Following User Groans At Inkslinger For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (07-23-2021)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Inkslinger For This Post:

    no worries (08-04-2021)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    8,779
    Thanks
    3,544
    Thanked 6,347 Times in 4,039 Posts
    Groans
    113
    Groaned 1,177 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    You're right, Pelosi was a socialist in 1975, when she was rubbing shoulders with members of the Democrat Party in San Franciso like the charming Rev Jim Jones ( you, knowthe paranoid psychopath who poisoned those 900 odd people with cyanide-laced Kool Aid in Africa).


    Now in 2021, it's more appropriate to call her a neo - Marxist. (In Democrat-talk, neo-Marxist is euphemistically referred to as "Progressive."


    Thank you for correcting me on this imporatant point.




    Dachshund



    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Wrong again. True FDR Progressives wish that the Pelosi would hit the road and never be heard from again due to her corporate and Wall Street friendly policies.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 294 Times in 225 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    ^^^Ignorance on parade^^^
    Pelosi (and Schumer) SET UP TRUMP to take the rap for the Capitol break -in that took place on the 6th January.


    Either, explain why that's incorrect, or, STFU.


    Thank you for your time.


    Dachshund


    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !

  14. The Following User Groans At Dachshund For This Awful Post:

    no worries (08-04-2021)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7,261
    Thanks
    1,458
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 377 Times in 364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    AT 81 YEARS OF AGE (!!), current SPEAKER of the HOUSE, NANCY PELOSI, IS A BOOZY, BOTOX- BLOWN, OLD BAG who has more than ENOUGH TROUBLE MANAGING her DENTURES, let alone THE AFFAIRS HOUSE.


    That's one reason she needs to go.


    The second reason is that she is a corrupt criminal, who is responsible for pre - planning the events that took place at the Capitol on 6th January this year.


    Yes, PELOSI is a cunning , nasty viper BUT she has now been caught "red-handed" (along with her weasel-like accomplice, Cryin' Chuck Schumer) SETTING UP Donald Trump to be condemned for inciting the tresspass of demonstraters into the CAPITOL on the 6 th of January , 2021. ANY, YES, THERE IS HARD EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE FACT. Pelosi planned the whole thing.



    I hope they hang the poisonous, old witch from the yard -arm asap !!



    https://republicans-cha.house.gov/si...uary%206th.pdf




    Dachshund



    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    fuck you. even at her age, she could kick the wimpy ass of a chickenshit right wing bitch like you in ten seconds.

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7,261
    Thanks
    1,458
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 377 Times in 364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Pelosi (and Schumer) SET UP TRUMP to take the rap for the Capitol break -in that took place on the 6th January.


    Either, explain why that's incorrect, or, STFU.


    Thank you for your time.


    Dachshund


    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    that is so stupid even most trump bitches don't believe it. how can you even spew goofy shit like that, asshole?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

    no worries (08-04-2021)

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7,261
    Thanks
    1,458
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 377 Times in 364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Wrong again. True FDR Progressives wish that the Pelosi would hit the road and never be heard from again due to her corporate and Wall Street friendly policies.
    they might, but they are not the brightest bunnies in the forest.

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7,261
    Thanks
    1,458
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 377 Times in 364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    You're right, Pelosi was a socialist in 1975, back when she was rubbing shoulders with up- and- coming stars in the Democrat Party in San Franciso like the charismatic Rev Jim Jones ( you, know, the paranoid psychopath who poisoned 900 odd people with cyanide-laced Kool Aid in Africa).


    Now, in 2021, it's more appropriate - I agree - to call Botox-Nancy, a "neo - Marxist". (In Democrat-talk, neo-Marxist is a euphemistically referred to as "progressive.")


    Thank you for correcting me on this important point - very kind of you Cinnabar !




    Dachshund



    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Again, fuck you, lying asshole. when jim jones was feeding hungry people of course people with a conscience supported him, you stupid fuck piece of bitch. over time, he went nuts. trump hung around and bent over for putin and little kim and erdogan and the filipino crazy man duterte and the murdering saudi prince who killed thousands more than jones, you stupid scumbag.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

    no worries (08-04-2021)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 294 Times in 225 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    that is so stupid even most trump bitches don't believe it. how can you even spew goofy shit like that, asshole?
    Fuck-off back to Botswanaland, you ridiculous little twerp; then do something appropriate like Butt-hole a monkey.


    Dachshund


    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    8,779
    Thanks
    3,544
    Thanked 6,347 Times in 4,039 Posts
    Groans
    113
    Groaned 1,177 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    they might, but they are not the brightest bunnies in the forest.
    Who? The people who realize that both parties are fully bought?
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-23-2021)

  24. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,478
    Thanks
    4,410
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    233
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Pelosi (and Schumer) SET UP TRUMP to take the rap for the Capitol break -in that took place on the 6th January.


    Either, explain why that's incorrect, or, STFU.


    Thank you for your time.


    Dachshund


    DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Pelosi?

    Wasn't it an Italian satellite?

    Teabagger (www.teaparty.org) conspiracy theories are so hard to keep up with.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-23-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. I call on him to resign immediately
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2020, 02:47 PM
  2. Nancy Pelosi should resign (Turley)
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-06-2020, 11:45 AM
  3. Schiff must immediately resign for lying to the American people
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2020, 09:11 AM
  4. Lindsey Graham must resign immediately-traitor
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-15-2019, 06:57 AM
  5. Congressman Calls for Rosenstein to Resign Immediately
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2018, 07:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •