Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slowhand will not do gigs where COVID vaccination is required

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Another stupid cunt, where the fuck do they all come from?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...59#post4562959
    Yeah, Clapton and his dumbass ex were stupid cunts. I'm not the one who would have a child run out of a high rise window moron!!!
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-24-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days. I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…,” Clapton wrote in the letter.

“About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone…”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/eric-...ffects-2941957
    no mandates,no vaxx passports. people have to take their health issues into consideration
    Not only one of my guitar hero’s but a man of principle.

Go Eric.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (07-24-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    "Following the PM's announcement on Monday the 19th of July 2021, I feel honor bound to make an announcement of my own: I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show," Clapton said via statement posted onto architect, film producer and anti-vaxxer Robin Monotti Graziadei's Telegram account.

The news follows U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's announcement Tuesday that as restrictions on social gatherings lift, nightclubs must require guests to show a Covid Pass from the U.K.'s National Health Service upon entry for everyone over the age of 18.

Clapton has been releasing anti-vaccination and anti-lockdown statements and songs for close to a year now. In December 2020, Clapton joined fellow classic rocker turned anti-vaxxer Van Morrison on his song, "Stand and Deliver." The song features lyrics including, "Do you wanna be a free man / Or do you wanna be a slave?" and "Dick Turpin wore a mask too."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/e...tions-n1274740

too much cocaine
    Someone standing up for his rights

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Yeah, Clapton and his dumbass ex were stupid cunts. I'm not the one who would have a child run out of a high rise window moron!!!
    It wasn't his apartment, shit for brains. Read the fucking article and stop spouting bollox. He just come to pick Conor up to go to the Bronx zoo, a window had been left open by the janitor who had been doing some work there and not shut again.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 07-24-2021 at 05:52 AM.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    damn son, you are one stupid mother fucking retard

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Never considered that Clapton was fabricating those symptoms. Makes sense.
    why would it make sense?.........do you think he would make it up just because he wanted to be anti-vax?........wouldn't it make more sense that he became anti-vax because of what he experienced?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-24-2021)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    calm down, dickhead. he didn't say clapton was at fault, but it was a jab at his goddamn uncaring attitude about spreading a fucking deadly disease, as if it were, you dumbass clown. you know, satire, hyperbole, that kind of thing people do who graduated high school?
    so your defense of Walt was that he was stupid twice?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Not only one of my guitar hero’s but a man of principle.

Go Eric.
    yes. he's principled,and yes he was damaged by the vaxx,
    all of which shows manadatory vaxxing is inhumane

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Son of the Revolution (07-24-2021)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

"Following the PM's announcement on Monday the 19th of July 2021, I feel honor bound to make an announcement of my own: I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show," Clapton said via statement posted onto architect, film producer and anti-vaxxer Robin Monotti Graziadei's Telegram account.

The news follows U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's announcement Tuesday that as restrictions on social gatherings lift, nightclubs must require guests to show a Covid Pass from the U.K.'s National Health Service upon entry for everyone over the age of 18.

Clapton has been releasing anti-vaccination and anti-lockdown statements and songs for close to a year now. In December 2020, Clapton joined fellow classic rocker turned anti-vaxxer Van Morrison on his song, "Stand and Deliver." The song features lyrics including, "Do you wanna be a free man / Or do you wanna be a slave?" and "Dick Turpin wore a mask too."

too much cocaine
    One of the greatest forces in creating an awesome musician is having a troubled childhood lacking a father figure with good virtue.

From the OP: "In an earlier release, Clapton detailed a "disastrous" experience with the AstraZeneca vaccine for which he blamed "propaganda" for pushing on him. The musician continued on revealing that he suffers from "peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.""

Like his music, but probably can't afford to go to one of his shows anyway.

I would vastly prefer to go to a show where proof of vaccination or recent negative COVID test is required anyway.

I would add that the greatest musicians are often simply the local musicians who have a day job and simply play because they love the music. They can be heard at bars and restaurants all over. Be sure to tip them well if you enjoy their performance. What they do is not enough to live on.

Side joke:

What do you call a guitarist with no girlfriend?

-homeless.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 07-24-2021 at 08:13 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

I actually did not know Clapton's childhood story when I wrote the above, so I looked it up.

And there ya go.

Absentee father:

"Clapton was born on 30 March 1945 in Ripley, Surrey, England, to 16-year-old Patricia Molly Clapton (7 January 1929 – March 1999) and Edward Walter Fryer (21 March 1920 – 15 May 1985), a 25-year-old soldier from Montreal, Quebec.[13] Fryer shipped off to war prior to Clapton's birth and then returned to Canada. Clapton grew up believing that his grandmother, Rose, and her second husband, Jack Clapp, Patricia's stepfather, were his parents, and that his mother was actually his older sister. The similarity in surnames gave rise to the erroneous belief that Clapton's real surname is Clapp (Reginald Cecil Clapton was the name of Rose's first husband, Eric Clapton's maternal grandfather).[14] Years later, his mother married another Canadian soldier and moved to Germany,[15] leaving young Eric with his grandparents in Surrey.[16]" wiki
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    yes. he's principled,and yes he was damaged by the vaxx,
    all of which shows manadatory vaxxing is inhumane
    The overrated musician's vaccine was mandated?
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Scum of the Revolution
    damn son, you are one stupid mother fucking retard

Quit your sycophancy , Scum. You've been sussed.

Milko !

Haw, haw................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

too much cocaine
    I think he’s abusing people’s lack of intelligence for profit, but that’s his business.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!