Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "More Red-State Trouble, U.S. looks increasingly like two different countries"

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Like the rest of the world???

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ight=countries

COVID Surge In The Most-Vaxxed Countries

"This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    SATURDAY, JUL 17, 2021 - 06:00 PM
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...vid-surge-most

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in the field of mRNA vaccines, shared a viral Twitter thread on Friday which lays out a disturbing trend; the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.
    "This is worrying me quite a bit," tweeted Malone, embedding the lengthy thread authored by Twitter user @holmenkollin (Corona Realism) via the 'thread reader' app.
    Last edited by Stretch; 07-23-2021 at 01:01 PM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 Times in 7,537 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Right, makes a lot of people glad knowing they stand a better chance of dying from an avoidable virus as long as they don't have to take preventable measures that are saving other Americans
    If you're vaccinated why do you give a fuck about those that aren't? Let them all die. Less republicans.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Nope. You aren't free to drink and drive because you might kill someone. Get it?

SIX HUNDRED TWENTY SIX THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS. If you aren't alarmed by that, you don't deserve your freedom.

Smoking is banned in basically every single public place. Really bad analogy on your part.
    Not getting a vaccine is not taking an action, in fact it is the opposite. Drunk driving is a craptacular analogy, because the user takes an action then takes another... so forth. Smoking fits better... there is some risk to others from smoking (secondhand smoke) yet we continue to allow it, and have for decades, shoot over 50 years, since we learned that secondhand smoke can cause illness and death in others. That is only one example of what we consider acceptable risk. We balance this every day. Some folks want more Authoritarian government to take control and save them from risks, others do not. You clearly think this illness is that line, I do not. I think the freedom from government is a fragile and valuable thing that is worth most risk, definitely including this one.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

"This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in the field of mRNA vaccines, shared a viral Twitter thread on Friday which lays out a disturbing trend; the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.
    "This is worrying me quite a bit," tweeted Malone, embedding the lengthy thread authored by Twitter user @holmenkollin (Corona Realism) via the 'thread reader' app.
    nice link lol

We couldn't find the content you're looking for.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    If you're vaccinated why do you give a fuck about those that aren't? Let them all die. Less republicans.
    Your problem here is not understanding that many of the unvaccinated are minorities in inner cities who usually aren't voting republican. Though I do agree. I personally think that at some point we allow folks to take that risk. Even when one of them is my own mother...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Stretch (07-23-2021)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Not getting a vaccine is not taking an action, in fact it is the opposite. Drunk driving is a craptacular analogy, because the user takes an action then takes another... so forth. Smoking fits better... there is some risk to others from smoking (secondhand smoke) yet we continue to allow it, and have for decades, shoot over 50 years, since we learned that secondhand smoke can cause illness and death in others. That is only one example of what we consider acceptable risk. We balance this every day. Some folks want more Authoritarian government to take control and save them from risks, others do not. You clearly think this illness is that line, I do not. I think the freedom from government is a fragile and valuable thing that is worth most risk, definitely including this one.
    False. Your decision not to get vaccinated, or not to wear a mask is a exactly that, an action you have chosen to undertake. Sorry, but that's just a total logical fail. Apparently you don't think banning smoking is authoritarian, but you think a mask mandate is. What a joke. Coronavirus is far, far more deadly than second hand smoke. You are a massive hypocrite on this one.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your problem here is not understanding that many of the unvaccinated are minorities in inner cities who usually aren't voting republican.
    Not even a tenth of the number of unvaxxed Republicans.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-23-2021)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN

You posted truncated links... repost by copy pasting the link rather than a post at another site.

I think this is an example of the story you may have been trying to post:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=67b6becad677
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Stretch (07-23-2021)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I'm sure glad Stretch is quoting an article by a fictional character. It really adds gravitas to the website.

Vaccines are causing an outbreak. ROTFLFMAO!!!! Can anyone be that fucking stupid? I guess stretch can. If you are puzzled, maybe just think it through.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

anonymoose (07-23-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-23-2021)

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your problem here is not understanding that many of the unvaccinated are minorities in inner cities who usually aren't voting republican.
    Good. Less democrats too. They already slaughter each other, just one more thing.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

False. Your decision not to get vaccinated, or not to wear a mask is a exactly that, an action you have chosen to undertake. Sorry, but that's just a total logical fail. Apparently you don't think banning smoking is authoritarian, but you think a mask mandate is. What a joke. Coronavirus is far, far more deadly than second hand smoke. You are a massive hypocrite on this one.
    98.9% recovery rate. Get a life.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You posted truncated links... repost by copy pasting the link rather than a post at another site.

I think this is an example of the story you may have been trying to post:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=67b6becad677
    Your article is two and a half months old.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm sure glad Stretch is quoting an article by a fictional character. It really adds gravitas to the website.

Vaccines are causing an outbreak. ROTFLFMAO!!!! Can anyone be that fucking stupid? I guess stretch can. If you are puzzled, maybe just think it through.
    Your party's cancel culture continues to keep you in the dark. You should have read it the day it was posted.

try this..........

pain in abortion.

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I simply give examples where we choose to accept risk and where we do not. And told you that I believe that even risk to me does not change this. I believe the government should educate rather than bootjack folks into something. If folks won't do what you want because they think the risk is worth it, then you are going to need to live with their decision. Vaccinate and protect yourself is my advice, because I do not believe you will be successful in your quest for authoritarian government forcing vaccinations and/or protection from the unvaccinated.

I do not believe that Americans will be happy in a land of "show me your papers"...
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle