Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Conservative plague now

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I've linked it twice here already.......according to the daily statistics at worldhealth meters the seven day average for new deaths is half what it was in April.....
    But higher than May and June.

Is time not linear in Conservatardia? Do you not know what the date is? That's a sign of early onset dementia/Alzheimer's. You should get checked out...but don't get the vaccine because it's evil.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Seriously, I want more of those migrants coming into the country for no other reason than to spread COVID to unvaccinated Conservatives.

Let's bring in as many migrants as we can, spread them all over the country, and infect and kill those Conservatives who refused the vaccine.

I don't know why anyone thinks it's a bad thing.

As GOP supporters die of Covid, the party remains split in its vaccination message
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ssage-n1274619

The GOP is a death cult.
    Be afraid, be very aafraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    your a real asshole you know that
    She cares only about appeasing her handler, the one who pays her to post her drivel! Her talking points which are made to inflame more hate!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Bulletbob (07-23-2021)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    I'm not afraid because I'm vaccinated.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    You sound desperate.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    She cares only about appeasing her handler, the one who pays her to post her drivel! Her talking points which are made to inflame more hate!
    Pretending other posters are paid to post here is SOOOOOOO 2012.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Seriously, I want more of those migrants coming into the country for no other reason than to spread COVID to unvaccinated Conservatives.

Let's bring in as many migrants as we can, spread them all over the country, and infect and kill those Conservatives who refused the vaccine.

I don't know why anyone thinks it's a bad thing.

As GOP supporters die of Covid, the party remains split in its vaccination message
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ssage-n1274619

The GOP is a death cult.
    Stupid is as stupid does.

Former Fox News reporter Carl Cameron is blasting his old network, and more specifically, Tucker Carlson for “putting people’s lives at risk and potentially killing them” by casting doubt on the COVID vaccines. While appearing on CNN New Day on Monday morning, Cameron echoed calls for Carlson and the other Fox News hosts to reveal their vaccination status if they’re going to continue to tell viewers that the vaccine is unsafe.

“It is inconceivable to me that people won’t explain what they’re doing for their own health when they’re trying to inform the United States of America,” Cameron told New Day host Brianna Keilar.

When Cameron left Fox News in 2017, he was the network’s senior political correspondent and been at the network for over 20 years. However, at the time of his departure, he said the “opinion hosts in prime-time and elsewhere on Fox had become more than I could stand.” Now, he’s calling out his former place of employment for carelessly playing with public health in pursuit of ratings. Via Mediaite:

“It’s about ratings,” Cameron said. “And ratings ultimately become revenue. And that’s the name of the game. Whoever gets the most clicks on social media gets the most money, gets the most fame, gets the most attention. And that type of activity is not journalism. It’s not news. It’s gaslighting. It’s propaganda.”

Citing the increase in COVID infections from the Delta variant, which is significantly impacting the unvaccinated, Cameron said, “This is literally the metaphor of the lemmings running to their own slaughter.”

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pretending other posters are paid to post here is SOOOOOOO 2012.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Just give it up how much does the dnc ccp or Russians pay you!

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Just give it up how much does the dnc ccp or Russians pay you!
    You know, everyone on JPP thinks you're the one who is getting paid to post here.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,351 Times in 8,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

your a real asshole you know that
    We have begged the alt right to save themselves and get the vaccine. We are not going to force them at gunpoint. There is a point that individual responsibility needs to take over.

After years of saying everyone but the alt right is going to die... Once again it is the alt right dying. Really, it is pathetic.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you mean like the democrats from texas that ran like cowards and 6 of them got covid from each other , yep mentally and intellectually fit clearly. whats next for you nazi style eugenics , you must support executions of the mentally ill those with disabalitys or birth defect, perhaps those with lower Iq or convicts or are they perfered in your master plan
    The Nazis had cultural selection. Their culture decided who would live and who would not. This is natural selection. If you drink and drive, without wearing your safety belt, you will die (if you do it enough times).

Natural selection has been hitting the alt right even before Covid-19. The best correlation with trump voters is people with worsening health outcomes. Basically, the alt right has been seeing plummeting life expectancies, even in the pre-pandemic world where almost everyone else was seeing rising life expectancies. It was so bad that even though every other demographic was seeing rising life expectancies, the alt right death cult was on average dropping average life expectancies for America in three out of four of the pre-pandemic years.

It is a whole bunch of different things going wrong among the alt right, but they are all poor individual choices. The white uneducated men of the alt right do not wear their safety belts. They drive drunk. They use opioids. They take up smoking in their 50's(that is just weird). And now they refuse to get vaccinated. Taken in total, it has killed more Americans than AIDS, in a much shorter time.

And if you try to convince them to make better decisions, they threaten you with their guns.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I've linked it twice here already.......according to the daily statistics at worldhealth meters the seven day average for new deaths is half what it was in April.....
    The current deaths are half what they were, and are 99% in a third of the population, so for that third of the population, deaths are 50% higher. That is called MATH.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know, everyone on JPP thinks you're the one who is getting paid to post here.
    Everyone? Nice projection, but it won't work ya paid hack! Now how about my question how much are they paying you, is it in bagel bites so you can just sit in moms basemen?t

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

But higher than May and June.

Is time not linear in Conservatardia? Do you not know what the date is? That's a sign of early onset dementia/Alzheimer's. You should get checked out...but don't get the vaccine because it's evil.
    May 10.....7 day moving average 69......June 10, 37........July 10, 25.......

time is linear.......these are three stops along that line....today is July 22.....34.......still lower than May or June......

so, yes, time is linear, yes I know what day it is, yes I know what dementia is, I see no need to get checked out, I had my vaccine in February and........you apparently didn't even bother to look at the worldhealthmeters data (not Conservatardia or even dumbfuckLib'rulpedia.....just real health care data)........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”