Thread: It's a Conservative plague now

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    then you know there aren't many
    In one day last week, there were 15,000 new infections in FL, which is as high as it's ever been.

ow many days do you expect it will take to hit that 500k mark you were predicting..
    I said 100,000-500,000 (there you go, lying again), and it'll be a slow-motion Jonestown over the next 15 months.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    LV426 is a racist who wants everybody to die who doesn't get the vaccination
    How does that prove I'm racist?

Here, you're proving I'm NOT racist because you say I want to stop giving everyone the vaccine and want them to die.

pretends supporting Medicare-for-all makes him a caring person
    It does, and you're jealous.

You're jealous that I support humane policies like M4A and you don't.

In fact, there isn't a single humane policy that would improve people's lives that you have ever supported or conceived.

You're a lazy contrarian, nothing more, and you're trying to drag me down to your level because my stance on most policies makes you feel insecure.
    Last edited by LV426; 07-27-2021 at 07:30 AM.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

he is for killing more blacks and Hispanics proportionally than whites.
    You sure about that? Because the last round of statistics that Reagansghost provided showed that vaccination rates are pretty even when divided by race.

But they're not even when divided by politics.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He then pretends that does not increase his white privilege.
    Vaccination rates provided by Reagansghost and KFF show that vaccination rates are even among race.

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are the perfect argument for my Both-Sides views since your views are as evil as any conservative on JPP.
    There goes Flash, devolving everything to it most simplistic so that his binary lizard brain can process something.

Let's not forget that Flash loves to hug Nazis and doesn't think you should have health care if you can't afford it.

He also doesn't believe in systemic racism, even though that institutional racism is the sole reason for his current station...because he's unremarkably lazy and entitled, and obviously coasted through life.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the demmycunts said the sky was falling
    What did they actually say? Use quotes. Show your work.

Drumpf was the one who made it fall.
    "I always wanted to play it down"
    -Donald Trump

now you're saying the sky is falling and Drumpf is the one who made it fall...
    He did. He convinced enough of you idiots to not get the vaccine that you've given us a fourth COVID wave in 15 months.

Thankfully, most all of the people dying of COVID today are Conservatives who refused the vaccine, which only helps Democrats retain control of Congress and the Senate next year.

20,000+ people have died of COVID in GA...Ossoff won his runoff in January by about 55,000 votes.

The COVID deaths are going to make the difference in several narrow elections next year.

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Newsom blames ‘right-wing pundits’ for COVID surge

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How does that prove I'm racist?

Here, you're proving I'm NOT racist because you say I want to stop giving everyone the vaccine and want them to die.
    Easy, blacks and Hispanics are the least likely to be vaccinated and you are killing a larger percentage of minorities than whites.

That is called a disparate impact when minorities are more negatively affected by admissions or employment policies. You pretend you oppose such policies but don't mind a disparate impact when it kills people.

It does, and you're jealous.

You're jealous that I support humane policies like M4A and you don't.

In fact, there isn't a single humane policy that would improve people's lives that you have ever supported or conceived.

You're a lazy contrarian, nothing more, and you're trying to drag me down to your level because my stance on most policies makes you feel insecure.
    There is nothing humane about wanting people to die because of their medical decisions. That shows your humanity is more partisan than caring--it is another way to vent your hostility.

I don't want any body to die or be harmed regardless of their medical choices or political views.

Somebody with these views should never call himself humane:

"LV426: Conservatives are violent, dangerous terrorists

LV426: Conservatives are aligning with violent groups

LV426: Conservatives are threatening people because they have no political power

LV426: As far as I'm concerned, every single Conservative is a ticking bomb.

LV426: No Conservative can be allowed a voice after this shit.

LV426: They must be marginalized, and we must have a second Reconstruction to eliminate their political power.

LV426: DIE.

LV426: Seriously, fucking die.

LV426: I hope you overdose on opioids and I hope your family finds your rotten, bloated corpse.

LV426: Literally, Conservative militias and lawmakers threatened violence and showed up armed to occupy the state house in Oregon.

LV426: I say forget arresting them and dragging them to do their jobs; just fucking shoot on sight. They're terrorists and have made it clear they will hire brownshirts.

LV426: I say call their bluffs. Open fire. Kill 'em all. Conservatives have made it clear they would rather blow up the country than adhere to democratic norms. So give them what they want and fucking end them.

LV426: Instead of backing down, I think these governors and mayors and politicians should call their bluff and BLAST THEIR TRAITOROUS ASSES TO KINGDOM COME."

Now I understand the term "liberal fascism."

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Easy, blacks and Hispanics are the least likely to be vaccinated and you are killing a larger percentage of minorities than whites.
    Except that's not true.

You stupidly thought only 16% of Black people were vaccinated (it's actually 60% as of early July), while only 67% of white people are vaccinated.

Each race is within a couple % of each other on total vaccinated, but when you break it down politically, that's when you see the massive gaps.

That is called a disparate impact when minorities are more negatively affected by admissions or employment policies. You pretend you oppose such policies but don't mind a disparate impact when it kills people.
    Except that vaccination rates when broken down by race are very similar.

What's not similar is when vaccination rates are broken down by political affiliation.

11. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Vaccination rates provided by Reagansghost and KFF show that vaccination rates are even among race.

Now you are claiming there is racial equality for covid vaccination rates? That certainly doesn't sound like you. I guess that makes you an equal opportunity killer. There goes your white privilege.

"Close to 70% (68.3%) of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

12. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is nothing humane about wanting people to die because of their medical decisions.
    Sure there is...it's humane for everyone else.

I don't care about unvaccinated people at this point.

I don't even really consider them human.

13. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't want any body to die or be harmed regardless of their medical choices or political views.
    Right, because you love Nazis and apparently, you also love the diseased and highly contagious.

14. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"LV426: Conservatives are violent, dangerous terrorists

LV426: Conservatives are aligning with violent groups

LV426: Conservatives are threatening people because they have no political power

LV426: As far as I'm concerned, every single Conservative is a ticking bomb.

LV426: No Conservative can be allowed a voice after this shit.

LV426: They must be marginalized, and we must have a second Reconstruction to eliminate their political power.

LV426: DIE.

LV426: Seriously, fucking die.

LV426: I hope you overdose on opioids and I hope your family finds your rotten, bloated corpse.

LV426: Literally, Conservative militias and lawmakers threatened violence and showed up armed to occupy the state house in Oregon.

LV426: I say forget arresting them and dragging them to do their jobs; just fucking shoot on sight. They're terrorists and have made it clear they will hire brownshirts.

LV426: I say call their bluffs. Open fire. Kill 'em all. Conservatives have made it clear they would rather blow up the country than adhere to democratic norms. So give them what they want and fucking end them.

LV426: Instead of backing down, I think these governors and mayors and politicians should call their bluff and BLAST THEIR TRAITOROUS ASSES TO KINGDOM COME."

Now I understand the term "liberal fascism."
    I fail to see how any of that is inhumane.

15. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now you are claiming there is racial equality for covid vaccination rates? That certainly doesn't sound like you. I guess that makes you an equal opportunity killer. There goes your white privilege.

"Close to 70% (68.3%) of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/
    Look it's uneven across the country...and at this point, race isn't a factor into anything...just ignorance now.

And I don't really care about ignorant people.