Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: France drops the hammer on anti-vaxxers

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Yep. France lowers the hammer on anti-vaxxers.

French President Emanuel Macron's statement:

“I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us. "

In France, those who do not get vaccinated will no longer be able to go to restaurants, cafes (from the beginning of August), cinemas and museums (from July 21) and get on airplanes or trains (again from August). Alternatively, you will have to submit a negative test, which will no longer be free (49 euros for the PCR, 29 for the antigen).

Macron then announced the vaccination obligation for medical personnel and for those who work in contact with fragile people. Since September 15, a nurse who has refused to be vaccinated will no longer be able to go to work and receive a salary. "We cannot make those who have the civic sense to get vaccinated bear the burden of inconvenience," Macron said.

"The restrictions will weigh on others, those who for reasons incomprehensible in the country of Louis Pasteur, science and the Enlightenment still hesitate to use the only weapon available against the pandemic, the vaccine."

I am aware of what I am asking you," he said, "and I know that you are ready for this commitment. This is, in a sense, part of your sense of duty."
    Macron clearly did the right thing, although I didn't know that he had the unilateral power to do that in the French government.

Here we have an instance of France making us look like pussies for not slapping down our own deplorable anti-vaxxers.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    fucking aye right I am full of hate and anger... it is targeted at you motherfucker... you disgrace any uniform you might have worn.
    awwwww, do you need a safe space baby?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Worst than the Trump 1-6 insurrection? What you saying is you will fight to the death, to stop being forced to take a vaccine that might save your life. Somehow that makes sense to rightys. Thinking is not easy for you guys.
    if you can even remotely believe that a bunch of orangutans, who went unarmed, to overthrow an election (didn't shoot a single firearm) was the worst act ever...............dude, you really need to experience combat.............it will change your world completely
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Authoritarians are on the romp.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    awwwww, do you need a safe space baby?
    nope, you may thou

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

if you can even remotely believe that a bunch of orangutans, who went unarmed, to overthrow an election (didn't shoot a single firearm) was the worst act ever...............dude, you really need to experience combat.............it will change your world completely
    you have no fucking clue, you lying POS

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you have no fucking clue, you lying POS
    I heartily encourage you to 'bring it on'..............really, I do.......

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I heartily encourage you to 'bring it on'..............really, I do.......
    I would rip your fucking head off and shit down your neck boy

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I would rip your fucking head off and shit down your neck boy
    son, you'd never get close enough

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Yep. France lowers the hammer on anti-vaxxers.

French President Emanuel Macron's statement:

“I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us. "

In France, those who do not get vaccinated will no longer be able to go to restaurants, cafes (from the beginning of August), cinemas and museums (from July 21) and get on airplanes or trains (again from August). Alternatively, you will have to submit a negative test, which will no longer be free (49 euros for the PCR, 29 for the antigen).

Macron then announced the vaccination obligation for medical personnel and for those who work in contact with fragile people. Since September 15, a nurse who has refused to be vaccinated will no longer be able to go to work and receive a salary. "We cannot make those who have the civic sense to get vaccinated bear the burden of inconvenience," Macron said.

"The restrictions will weigh on others, those who for reasons incomprehensible in the country of Louis Pasteur, science and the Enlightenment still hesitate to use the only weapon available against the pandemic, the vaccine."

I am aware of what I am asking you," he said, "and I know that you are ready for this commitment. This is, in a sense, part of your sense of duty."
    macron will be out of office soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2021)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Macron clearly did the right thing, although I didn't know that he had the unilateral power to do that in the French government.

Here we have an instance of France making us look like pussies for not slapping down our own deplorable anti-vaxxers.
    nope. the macron regime is embarrassing itself.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

son, you'd never get close enough

LMFAO

Never underestimate your opponent....

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The COVID green pass — a digital or paper certificate that contains proof of vaccination or of immunity — is scheduled to come into effect next month. Wednesday is seen as a test day for the pass that will be introduced in museums, galleries and cinemas for events exceeding 50 people.

But barely a week after it was announced the scheme is already coming under significant strain. More than 100,000 people, many of them waving anti-vaccination placards, took to the streets to protest against the pass on Sunday, raising fears the pass will become a symbol for dissatisfaction against Macron.

On Monday, the government made several concessions, including lowering fines for noncompliance, pushing back deadlines and changing the rules for shopping centers. The government faces more hurdles ahead as the bill introducing the new measures went to parliament Tuesday. A group of senators has already indicated they will refer the bill to France’s Constitutional Council.
    https://www.politico.eu/article/fran...cine-backlash/
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

you STILL stupidly put me in that group. That's how I know you're a fucking plebe incapable of any rational thought............

I don't give a fuck what you think........just understand that you were warned about your over encroachment........just like I warned you about 1/6.
    You are way too angry to be an effective foot soldier for the cause.

Being lethal, dangerous and effective means self control, discipline, cunning.

You are perfectly free to not get a vaccine, here or in France.

What you do not have the freedom to do is put other people at risk in the context of a pandemic.

I like the French model where if you willfully choose to forego vacination, then you have to pay money to get tested proving you are clean, before you can get on an airplane, go to a public school, go to a bar or restaurant.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never underestimate your opponent....
    Marines never do