Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 124

Thread: France drops the hammer on anti-vaxxers

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    79,832
    Thanks
    2,031
    Thanked 11,911 Times in 7,769 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 465 Times in 431 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Kielbasa View Post
    Yes, considering Golden Dawn, Polling also indicates Greece is the most anti Semitic nation in Europe in recent years, and among the most anti Muslim & anti LGBTQ, anti Miscegrnation etc.
    That just points out that anti-Semitism and racism isn't a rightwing or leftwing thing. USSR had pogrom's, etc. Greece with their nearly socialistic system has what you say to be rampant anti-Semitism.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 917 Posts
    Groans
    141
    Groaned 174 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    That just points out that anti-Semitism and racism isn't a rightwing or leftwing thing. USSR had pogrom's, etc. Greece with their nearly socialistic system has what you say to be rampant anti-Semitism.
    The term Right wing comes from the French theocracy Monarchy.
    The term Left wing comes from those opposed to the French theocracy Monarchy.

    The first Leftists were actually Capitalists.

    The real definitions of Right vs Left are tradition & hierarchy on the Right, and Equality & Rights on the Left.

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    37,240
    Thanks
    18,902
    Thanked 25,902 Times in 13,386 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 2,350 Times in 2,114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    no they don't. go fuck yourself.

    stay home if you're afraid, nancy.
    July 23: Alabama governor says “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for the disease’s continued spread.

  4. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    47,093
    Thanks
    2,791
    Thanked 5,743 Times in 4,572 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 321 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    July 23: Alabama governor says “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for the disease’s continued spread.
    must be an idiot.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    CRT Segregationists of the left https://www.racialequitytools.org/re...ffinity-groups

  5. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    79,832
    Thanks
    2,031
    Thanked 11,911 Times in 7,769 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 465 Times in 431 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Kielbasa View Post
    The term Right wing comes from the French theocracy Monarchy.
    The term Left wing comes from those opposed to the French theocracy Monarchy.

    The first Leftists were actually Capitalists.

    The real definitions of Right vs Left are tradition & hierarchy on the Right, and Equality & Rights on the Left.
    Pretending that current language is what is "wrong" rather than your current statement is inane.

    The reality: Authoritarian Governments come from both left and rightwing ideologies, and racism seems to coincide with an Authoritarian ideology rather than left or rightwing. Saying that Greece is "really" rightwing when they nearly collapsed under the weight of their near socialism very recently is just a silliness that cannot stand even a minuscule amount of critical thought.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  6. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 917 Posts
    Groans
    141
    Groaned 174 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Pretending that current language is what is "wrong" rather than your current statement is inane.

    The reality: Authoritarian Governments come from both left and rightwing ideologies, and racism seems to coincide with an Authoritarian ideology rather than left or rightwing. Saying that Greece is "really" rightwing when they nearly collapsed under the weight of their near socialism very recently is just a silliness that cannot stand even a minuscule amount of critical thought.
    An argument can be made for SOME Communists being Right wing.

    Stalin outlawed Abortion, Stalin outlawed LGBTQ, Stalin sent people to GULAGS for missing work, Stalin was ultra Nationalist & behind the biggest ethnic deportations in recorded history.

    If Hitler was Right wing, probably so was Stalin.

  7. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    79,832
    Thanks
    2,031
    Thanked 11,911 Times in 7,769 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 465 Times in 431 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Kielbasa View Post
    An argument can be made for SOME Communists being Right wing.

    Stalin outlawed Abortion, Stalin outlawed LGBTQ, Stalin sent people to GULAGS for missing work, Stalin was ultra Nationalist & behind the biggest ethnic deportations in recorded history.

    If Hitler was Right wing, probably so was Stalin.
    Again, Authoritarian, not rightwing. Communism is a leftwing ideology.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  8. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    37,240
    Thanks
    18,902
    Thanked 25,902 Times in 13,386 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 2,350 Times in 2,114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    but what you do not apparently understand is the American mindset of being free..........you think i'm angry now, try putting my life in a no win situation and you will see real terror.
    I live by the maxim that words are cheap and easy.

    Anyone can hide behind a keyboard and play message board Rambo.

    The only thing which matters are actions and deeds.

    The fact is you have had years to carry out your plots to attack our government. And 12 months from now you will still be sitting behind your keyboard making empty threats.

    Why don't you try winning some elections?

  9. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    26,633
    Thanks
    30,100
    Thanked 16,358 Times in 11,280 Posts
    Groans
    1,032
    Groaned 877 Times in 835 Posts

    Default

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ight=countries

    COVID Surge In The Most-Vaxxed Countries

    "This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    SATURDAY, JUL 17, 2021 - 06:00 PM
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...vid-surge-most
    Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in the field of mRNA vaccines, shared a viral Twitter thread on Friday which lays out a disturbing trend; the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.
    "This is worrying me quite a bit," tweeted Malone, embedding the lengthy thread authored by Twitter user @holmenkollin (Corona Realism) via the 'thread reader' app.
    Last edited by Stretch; 07-23-2021 at 01:00 PM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  10. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    49,590
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    It'a probably illegal to threaten to use them against the US military.
    where did I do that?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  11. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    24,177
    Thanks
    1,407
    Thanked 6,331 Times in 5,167 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 267 Times in 256 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I live by the maxim that words are cheap and easy.

    Anyone can hide behind a keyboard and play message board Rambo.

    The only thing which matters are actions and deeds.

    The fact is you have had years to carry out your plots to attack our government. And 12 months from now you will still be sitting behind your keyboard making empty threats.

    Why don't you try winning some elections?
    That makes you an idiot.

    Winning hearts and minds never stopped being important.
    The Failed Universities are rabid dogs which must be shot.<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Bret on Triggernometry Sep 17

  12. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    NYC & CO
    Posts
    7,033
    Thanks
    1,598
    Thanked 2,046 Times in 1,533 Posts
    Groans
    626
    Groaned 158 Times in 151 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    where did I do that?
    above

  13. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    24,177
    Thanks
    1,407
    Thanked 6,331 Times in 5,167 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 267 Times in 256 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The Failed Universities are rabid dogs which must be shot.<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Bret on Triggernometry Sep 17

  14. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    24,177
    Thanks
    1,407
    Thanked 6,331 Times in 5,167 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 267 Times in 256 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    COVID is ravishing humanity.

    Buckle Up.
    The Failed Universities are rabid dogs which must be shot.<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Bret on Triggernometry Sep 17

  15. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    49,590
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    above
    pffft, maybe you should learn the law better, or how it works. If you interpret my statement as threatening the military, then you should have been apoplectic about comeys word usage over hillarys emails.
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

Similar Threads

  1. W.Va Governor: MAGA anti-vaxxers are in a 'death lottery
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-08-2021, 11:09 AM
  2. It won't be long until ONLY anti-vaxxers are dying from COVID
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 05-07-2021, 01:00 PM
  3. Kamala drops the hammer on Atty Gen Blob
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2019, 09:44 PM
  4. How Conspiracies Changed (Flat Earth, Anti-Vaxxers)
    By StoneByStone in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2019, 04:51 PM
  5. Anti Vaxxers
    By Yurt in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2019, 11:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •