Thread: France drops the hammer on anti-vaxxers

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default France drops the hammer on anti-vaxxers

Yep. France lowers the hammer on anti-vaxxers.

French President Emanuel Macron's statement:

“I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us. "

In France, those who do not get vaccinated will no longer be able to go to restaurants, cafes (from the beginning of August), cinemas and museums (from July 21) and get on airplanes or trains (again from August). Alternatively, you will have to submit a negative test, which will no longer be free (49 euros for the PCR, 29 for the antigen).

Macron then announced the vaccination obligation for medical personnel and for those who work in contact with fragile people. Since September 15, a nurse who has refused to be vaccinated will no longer be able to go to work and receive a salary. "We cannot make those who have the civic sense to get vaccinated bear the burden of inconvenience," Macron said.

"The restrictions will weigh on others, those who for reasons incomprehensible in the country of Louis Pasteur, science and the Enlightenment still hesitate to use the only weapon available against the pandemic, the vaccine."

I am aware of what I am asking you," he said, "and I know that you are ready for this commitment. This is, in a sense, part of your sense of duty."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Cypress (07-22-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-22-2021), Micawber (07-24-2021), PoliTalker (07-24-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Yep. France lowers the hammer on anti-vaxxers.

French President Emanuel Macron's statement:

“I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us. "

In France, those who do not get vaccinated will no longer be able to go to restaurants, cafes (from the beginning of August), cinemas and museums (from July 21) and get on airplanes or trains (again from August). Alternatively, you will have to submit a negative test, which will no longer be free (49 euros for the PCR, 29 for the antigen).

Macron then announced the vaccination obligation for medical personnel and for those who work in contact with fragile people. Since September 15, a nurse who has refused to be vaccinated will no longer be able to go to work and receive a salary. "We cannot make those who have the civic sense to get vaccinated bear the burden of inconvenience," Macron said.

"The restrictions will weigh on others, those who for reasons incomprehensible in the country of Louis Pasteur, science and the Enlightenment still hesitate to use the only weapon available against the pandemic, the vaccine."

I am aware of what I am asking you," he said, "and I know that you are ready for this commitment. This is, in a sense, part of your sense of duty."

You're next, Trumptards. We ALL feel the same way about you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Diesel (07-22-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-22-2021), Micawber (07-24-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post

Macron is the man, Euro liberals don't fuck around like usually compliant American 'liberals'

in Europe, what we call liberals are center right at best, we haven't seen a Democratic president since FDR who came right out and fought their lunacy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-22-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,020 Times in 8,278 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

France is not playing games. Sadly, Republicans are playing games.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-22-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,284 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Vive la France!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-22-2021), reagansghost (07-22-2021), Trumpet (07-22-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post

be prepared for another revolution, traitor.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

then move to france, you fucking traitors. get the fuck out or die.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Macron is the man, Euro liberals don't fuck around like usually compliant American 'liberals'

in Europe, what we call liberals are center right at best, we haven't seen a Democratic president since FDR who came right out and fought their lunacy
    Not really. South & East Europe are far more Right wing than Republicans.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,284 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    then move to france, you fucking traitors. get the fuck out or die.
    You had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to report for duty on January 6th to attack the Federal government, but you declined this unique opportunity and sat on your ass just like any other normal day.

I am 100 percent confident your belligerent words and threats on an obscure message board will never translate into tangible action or a violent attack on our government.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Diesel (07-22-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-22-2021), Micawber (07-24-2021)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to report for duty on January 6th to attack the Federal government, but you declined this unique opportunity and sat on your ass just like any other normal day.
    you STILL stupidly put me in that group. That's how I know you're a fucking plebe incapable of any rational thought............

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am 100 percent confident your belligerent words and threats on an obscure message board will never translate into tangible action or a violent attack on our government.
    I don't give a fuck what you think........just understand that you were warned about your over encroachment........just like I warned you about 1/6.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

you STILL stupidly put me in that group. That's how I know you're a fucking plebe incapable of any rational thought............

I don't give a fuck what you think........just understand that you were warned about your over encroachment........just like I warned you about 1/6.
    IS THAT A THREAT BITCH?

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    IS THAT A THREAT BITCH?
    triggered much? you seem to not be able to decipher (need help with that word?) who i'm responding to............just that you're now full of hate and anger

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

triggered much? you seem to not be able to decipher (need help with that word?) who i'm responding to............just that you're now full of hate and anger
    fucking aye right I am full of hate and anger... it is targeted at you motherfucker... you disgrace any uniform you might have worn.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

be prepared for another revolution, traitor.
    Worst than the Trump 1-6 insurrection? What you saying is you will fight to the death, to stop being forced to take a vaccine that might save your life. Somehow that makes sense to rightys. Thinking is not easy for you guys.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-22-2021), Micawber (07-24-2021)