Thread: Karma bites US Women’s soccer team

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,564 Times in 52,769 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Sure he does....I didn't watch the New Zealand match, btw...and I won't watch any of their matches...but good to see they're no longer believing that "America is racist"...
    I am watching...binge watching...the rest of the televised games....
    It's wonderful to see the athletes joy..and pride to be able to represent their country... when they win....you probably know the hard work and dedication it takes to get to that level...
    Please don't watch. We don't want to destroy your belief in either Santa Claus or "there's no racism in America because my [pretend] black neighbors don't feel oppressed."
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I know he's an idiot, but if he knows you were being facetious, why did he groan your post? I've never enjoyed my JPP experience more than I do now that he has me on ignore. My box isn't full of his groans, even though his wife continues to send me nude pix.

I haven't been watching. I'll watch them in the gold medal match and hope they continue to remind the world that the U.S has a disgusting history that is more rampant today with respect to race issues.

I know they won 9-1 yesterday. They'll have a much easier road to the gold now.
    Interesting reply....but it wasn't necessary to share what's supposedly in your PMs...
    Wrong score, btw... Guess you're really not all that interested in how they're "reminding the world" of anything...that's good, because they'
    they're not...
    Much more fun and inspiring to watch the athletes who love and respect this country....Try it, you might like it...

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

I haven't been watching. I'll watch them in the gold medal match and hope they continue to remind the world that the U.S has a disgusting history that is more rampant today with respect to race issues.

I know they won 9-1 yesterday. They'll have a much easier road to the gold now.
    Interesting reply....but it wasn't necessary to share what's supposedly in your PMs...
    Wrong score, btw... Guess you're really not all that interested in how they're "reminding the world" of anything...that's good, because they'
    they're not...
    Much more fun and inspiring to watch the athletes who love and respect this country....Try it, you might like it...
    I already stated that I'll watch them win the gold medal. These women do love and respect this country. They fight against racists like yourself who support the agenda of Republicans.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-25-2021)

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

USOPC denies paralympic gold medal winning swimmer the right to compete.

Paralympic swimmer Becca Meyers leaves Team USA after being denied care assistant

The three-time gold medalist, who is deaf and legally blind, said she's "angry" and "disappointed."

The three-time gold medalist, who is deaf and legally blind, said she's "angry" and "disappointed."
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I already stated that I'll watch them win the gold medal. These women do love and respect this country. They fight against racists like yourself who support the agenda of Republicans.
    You're entitled to your opinion....but they very obviously don't love and respect this country or they wouldn't use the games a a political platform....and it's concerning because so many young people look up to them as role models....thankfully, they're in the minority...and that's easy to explain to our young athletes....

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

USOPC denies paralympic gold medal winning swimmer the right to compete.

Paralympic swimmer Becca Meyers leaves Team USA after being denied care assistant

That was ridiculous..and heartbreaking...but has nothing to do with the soccer team showing disrespect...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-25-2021)

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That was ridiculous..and heartbreaking...but has nothing to do with the soccer team showing disrespect...
    Racists gonna hate, eh, Toxic?

Sorry, but as much as you Reichtards hate it, even athletes have the same right to express their opinions as a bitter old fake teacher does. Gwen Berry and the US women's soccer team are far more patriotic than a virtue-signaling skank who roots for them to lose because of political differences. They're representing the best of America. You? The worst.

Now waddle back to your web and cry that everyone who disagrees openly with you is obsessed with you. As if.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (07-25-2021)

13. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

Sorry, but as much as you Reichtards hate it, even athletes have the same right to express their opinions as a bitter old fake teacher does. Gwen Berry and the US women's soccer team are far more patriotic than a virtue-signaling skank who roots for them to lose because of political differences. They're representing the best of America. You? The worst.

Now waddle back to your web and cry that everyone who disagrees openly with you is obsessed with you. As if.
    What a nasty evil cunt you are, truly odious.

14. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    she's so strange...lol...Love to see her getting away with violating rules here...truly telling, isn't it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

16. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're entitled to your opinion....but they very obviously don't love and respect this country or they wouldn't use the games a a political platform....and it's concerning because so many young people look up to them as role models....thankfully, they're in the minority...and that's easy to explain to our young athletes....
    I fucking detest narrow minded cunts like him.

17. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No.

18. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

she's so strange...lol...Love to see her getting away with violating rules here...truly telling, isn't it?
    I'm sure you're referring to my references to KathysKrazyKrew (the JPP KKK), amirite?

Don't forget to thank Tommy's cunt post now, you hear?

19. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    What a nasty evil cunt you are, truly odious.
    You poor obsessed thing. Aren't you late for your shift at the Thai Boys Bathhouse and Spa? Try to remember your "gloves" this time.

20. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

You poor obsessed thing. Aren't you late for your shift at the Thai Boys Bathhouse and Spa? Try to remember your "gloves" this time.
    you are a fucking liberal skank cunt...