Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The honor system is a failure because Republicans are liars

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 Times in 7,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

At this point, discussion about the covid vaccinations are obviously moot.
    Sane people have gotten inoculated.
    Dangerous people have not.

Civilized societies have ways of dealing with dangerous people,
    but ours to this point has come up lacking.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I'm going by the words of the leftist reps themselves and using their own words and fear mongering against them. You don't seem to understand that concept.

My belief is that PCR tests are not accurate. My belief is that COVID is being weaponized by the Biden Regime as a tyranny tool.
    You people don't even hear yourselves. Your "belief" is not relevant because it is not based in reality. You can "believe" that green is yellow and that cats are sheep, but the rest of us consider you bat shit insane.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Wait - why if you think there was no need?

I don't understand.

You don't think there's a need to get it, but you got it anyway?

Why? That doesn't make any sense.
    We've already been through this conversation. You refuse to comprehend why I act or do things. You should remember it was the conversation that caused me to use the below quoted text every time I accidentally replied to you. I've gotten past that point now and am once again engaging you, but that can change quickly.

I edited my post from earlier. I didn't realize it was you, and accidentally engaged with you. I will not engage in any conversation with you because I believe you are disingenuous and incapable of a conversation based on information when such is introduced to you. If I see you act differently in the future I may begin to engage with you again. But until then, this will be my only response to you.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    We did and do. Though none of us has ever contracted Covid so we can't pass it to anyone else.
    Well, you don't know if you contracted it or not because you didn't get tested and could be asymptomatic.

Not showing symptoms isn't the same thing as testing negative for COVID, and you know that.

So what could have happened was that you and your family were lucky enough to be asymptomatic, but all the people you passed the virus to unknowingly might not have been. Before the vaccines, that is something that would probably set me off. But after the vaccines, I give a little bit less of a shit each day for the unvaccinated.

In fact, I'm pretty much there right now. I think we should end vaccine distribution at the end of the month and let COVID do its thing.

I'm done trying to convince people to get the shot.

Now, all I want to do is convince them NOT to get the shot because there's a chance they could die...and that doesn't bother me.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, you don't know if you contracted it or not because you didn't get tested and could be asymptomatic.

Not showing symptoms isn't the same thing as testing negative for COVID, and you know that.

So what could have happened was that you and your family were lucky enough to be asymptomatic, but all the people you passed the virus to unknowingly might not have been. Before the vaccines, that is something that would probably set me off. But after the vaccines, I give a little bit less of a shit each day for the unvaccinated.

In fact, I'm pretty much there right now. I think we should end vaccine distribution at the end of the month and let COVID do its thing.

I'm done trying to convince people to get the shot.

Now, all I want to do is convince them NOT to get the shot because there's a chance they could die...and that doesn't bother me.
    I get that you are done, much like not being capable of understanding the actual motivation of another can also be a sign of narcissism and sociopathy.

It appears we are at a standoff. I don't give a crap about your "done with it" nonsense. You are not what I would call a good person and I am glad this government has to do things differently than you would as dictator.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    You're a fucking moron. So how many fully vaccinated people has COVID killed?
    RQAA.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which again makes it mandatory to "buy or sell"... Making the passport "the mark", and proving to my mother that no vaccine will ever get near her.
    I have bad news for you...she was never going to get the shot.

This "mark of the beast" is just an excuse.

So since she's pro-suicide, I think we should indulge her and help her move on.

So I would encourage you to take her to enclosed places, encourage her to not wear a mask, and encourage her to continue not washing her hands.

Go for it. You both have my full support to fuck her over.

hile you have no care whatsoever for those folks, others do, the easiest solution would be to get the FDA to approve the danged thing then folks will get it without all this Authoritarian Fascist bullshit.
    I'm going to let you in on a dirty little secret...we want Conservatives to die from this virus because a) they're the ones who let it happen and b) they won't be able to vote if they're dead.

So yeah, let's not get more people vaccinated. I really think we're overpopulated anyway, and losing people at the fringes of society isn't that big a deal.

It's an acceptable loss; the country will be stronger with those people purged out by COVID.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

You people don't even hear yourselves. Your "belief" is not relevant because it is not based in reality. You can "believe" that green is yellow and that cats are sheep, but the rest of us consider you bat shit insane.
    You can believe that the government is looking out for your best interests and that men are women, but the rest of us consider you bat shit insane.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

While you don't give a whip if the government mandates you carry your papers
    I have to carry my driver's license, Global Entry, health insurance card, prescription drug card, USAA insurance card, and multiple credit cards already...so this is no big deal to me.

those folks who supposedly can't even get an Identification for voting may have some problems with your nonsense.
    About Voter ID...

I find it really interesting that you don't support going door to door and giving every single person a Voter ID card at no cost. Why is that? If Voter Fraud is this massive, large problem, then it requires a massive, large solution.

Unless....voter fraud isn't a widespread massive problem, you and others are just pretending it is because you don't want certain people to vote...and the reason is that Conservatives cannot win elections based on the merits of their beliefs and policies.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

It has killed more than four million people. But let me guess. You don't believe that numbers are real.
    right.

doctors and hospitals were incentivized to over diagnose covid.

see, you already know you're full of shit.

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now there's a great idea. I wish I had thought of it myself. I remember when they were claiming Trump invented the vaccine while refusing to get it. Too bad, so sad. Close the vaccination clinics and there should a lot more dead cultists by next spring. I'm all in.
    RIGHT????

Close 'em all down, end all testing, get rid of the mask mandates, and let the health insurance companies refuse claims for COVID-related costs.

If we did that, I strongly believe that by this time next year, close to 200,000 Conservative voters will have died. And I believe that can make the difference in narrow midterm elections.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Diesel (07-22-2021)

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are too stupid to realize many who refused the Trump vaccine are Democrats. That is a fact.
    Every single Democrat in Congress and the Senate are vaccinated.

You aren't, though, so I sure hope you can survive until next year's elections.

Wait - did I say I hope? I meant I don't hope you can survive until next year's elections.

Boy, wouldn't that be embarrassing!?

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    if you are vaxxed, -even though delta has some breakthru - the symptoms are not that bad, and to my knowledge (aside from co-morbidities) you aren't going to wind up hospitalized.

So stop saying unvaxxed put others at risk. Even if they did, people have a right to decide for themselves.
    I realize the statist/Progs/fascist only care about their agenda - but kids for ex are not at risk for spreading
    or bad symptoms
    So they should be able to use risk/reward thinking (or their parents) for themselves

and masking kids does restrict oxygen flow, and they touch the mask and touch others, and their face

learn to live with the virus - make your own evaluation, and stop trying to impose mandates
    Everyone listen to anatta now and don't get a vaccination.

Instead, infect yourself with COVID and spread it to your family and friends...hopefully, enough of them will die to make the difference in next year's elections.

Anatta is ensuring that Conservatives kill themselves off en masse, securing Democratic control of Congress & Senate next year.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Going door to door is going to reveal that most Republican voters are fat, stupid, lazy, COVID-infected dolts who cheat at elections, like how almost every single case of voter fraud from the 2020 election were committed by you and your "very fine people".
    that's a good way to get a nice spray of lead in the face. do it.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I say that openly too. Fuck manners and fuck the reich wing. They don't belong in a supposedly civilized society.
    spoken like a true mass murdering fuckstick.