Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The honor system is a failure because Republicans are liars

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Voting is a right and if you are requiring someone to have an ID, but are refusing to provide that person with the ID free of charge and obstacles, then it's pretty obvious the only reason you want Voter ID is because it will keep some people from voting.

And you are doing this because you cannot win an election based on the merits of your beliefs and policies.
    Maybe we set up a place in localities for them to come get it so we can snap a picture

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I say that openly too. Fuck manners and fuck the reich wing. They don't belong in a supposedly civilized society.
    I think that we should stop with the vaccines on 7/31.

At this point, everyone who has wanted the shot has received it.

The only ones left who haven't are Trump voters.

So, let's put those unused vaccines to good use and ship all of them -ALL OF THEM- out of the country.

Then we'll let COVID do what it's going to do.

With a little luck, a few thousand more Republican voters will die and that will make the difference in some narrow elections next year.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Diesel (07-22-2021)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Maybe we set up a place in localities for them to come get it so we can snap a picture
    Nope.

It's either door-to-door or it's voter suppression.

You want Voter ID but you don't want to provide it free of charges and obstacles, which means you want to prevent people from voting because you cannot convince enough people to vote for your shitty beliefs, policies, and people.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Did I not provide an example of a sizable number of "fully vaccinated" people who still contracted COVID?
    Maybe. I've just kind of scanned the thread. How many fully vaccinated people has COVID killed?

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Maybe. I've just kind of scanned the thread. How many fully vaccinated people has COVID killed?
    COVID, in and of itself, doesn't kill.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    COVID, in and of itself, doesn't kill.
    Great! Then no need for you or your family to get vaccinated for it.

I would encourage you to conduct yourself as if there was no pandemic, so go hang out with your family and friends (if you even have any), spread COVID to each other and with a little luck, enough of you will die so that the gene pool can be saved.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Easy exercise in logic. Walk into a store. No one is wearing a mask even though it is required for the unvaccinated. Unless everyone in every store is vaccinated, the unvaccinated people (most of whom are Republicans) can't be trusted to tell the truth and the follow the rules. So the only answer is to demand proof. Time for vaccine passports. Republicans are selfish, dishonest, and treasonous. They cannot be trusted with anything.

Discuss.
    You'll prove to my mother that this is the "Mark of the Beast" and she will NEVER get a vaccine at that point. There will be millions of folks who believe in "The Rapture" who will suddenly think it is their religious duty to work around your rules so they can avoid the lake of fire that is promised to those who get The Mark.

or

You can get this thing FDA approved, she'll get it so long as it is not "required to buy or sell" and therefore a candidate for "The Mark"...

If you believe that making it mandatory will make things better you are wrong.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    If the tests are inaccurate then how did you provide any examples of anyone being vaccinated and then getting the virus? You can't have it both ways.
    I'm going by the words of the leftist reps themselves and using their own words and fear mongering against them. You don't seem to understand that concept.

My belief is that PCR tests are not accurate. My belief is that COVID is being weaponized by the Biden Regime as a tyranny tool.

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You can't operate an "honor system" with people who lack integrity and honor.
    yet the left is against voter ID one of the most sacred things in our system. Why are vaccinated people worried about the non vaccinated? do the vaccines not work? No wonder we are still wearing them on planes
    Last edited by Stringfellow Hawk; 07-22-2021 at 01:26 PM.

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    yet the left is against voter ID one of the most sacred things in out system. Why are vaccinated people worried about the non vaccinated? do the vaccines not work? No wonder we are still wearing them on planes
    I see you are back. Don't let annata down now. He vouched for you.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

dukkha (07-22-2021), Stringfellow Hawk (07-22-2021)

13. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Voting is a privilege, they already get their welfare check mailed to them, now you want to go door to door to beg them to get proper identification? Most already have a drivers license and you know how many illegals we will deport when we find out they are illegal going door to door and then there goes your base!
    "Voting is a privilege." This is the United States. Fuck you.

14. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I see you are back. Don't let annata down now. He vouched for you.
    thank you, and him

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Correct.

I would encourage you to conduct yourself as if there was no pandemic,
    I've been doing so this whole time.

so go hang out with your family and friends (if you even have any),
    I do, and I've been doing so this whole time.

spread COVID to each other
    This isn't possible, since none of us have COVID.

and with a little luck, enough of you will die so that the gene pool can be saved.
    My family and friends don't all vote for Republicans, dude. Many of them do, though.

16. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    If you believe that making it mandatory will make things better you are wrong.
    Bingo.

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yup. Though we did. I signed up for the testing protocol before it was given emergency approval.

I would encourage you to conduct yourself as if there was no pandemic, so go hang out with your family and friends (if you even have any), spread COVID to each other and with a little luck, enough of you will die so that the gene pool can be saved.
    We did and do. Though none of us has ever contracted Covid so we can't pass it to anyone else.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle