Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and jakemax

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Steven Hawking vs. Ludwig Wittgenstein

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Quantum fluctuations, aka virtual particles do not violate the first law of thermodynamics. If I am not mistaken, Hawking thought the origin of the universe was along the lines of quantum fluctuations.
    Quantum fluctuations are not mass, dude. They are not energy either.
    I am not going to indulge your word salad
    Inversion fallacy.
    and word parsing about science
    I am not parsing science. You simply deny science.
    and mathematics.
    I am not parsing mathematics. You simply deny mathematics.
    You are on record claiming that quantum mechanics is not a subdiscipline of physics.
    It isn't. There. I am on record again.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    space is distance between or size of objects timed apart simultaneously here so when you add kinetics of biological additions the specific random act of conception creates a random specific lifetime never duplicated again due to generations between combined reproductive cells so far.

You ever put the concepts of magnetism to work for lightwaves and electrical currents? DC currents of electricity have a spiking character istic and AC currents wave, light has 7 primary color bands when reflected through a clear prism like rain and rainbows.

7 bands of colored lightwaves to clear daylight and 6 types of electrical currents to each AC and DC.

Now without motion there is no induced energy, there is no electromagnetic forces due to spinning, orgiting, revolving, spiraling objects perpetually balancing as the universe beyond this atmosphere. Stop playing the intellectual diversion game of pissing contests of vanities between ideologies seeking central authority over defining who's who by equity over equally created as biologically here.

Simple power of suggestion became corrupted persuasion of power by "we say so" then comes "Do as we say, not as we do.". Plausible deniability, diplomatic immunity, planned obsolescence of economic theories through taxation working on the symbolic side of replacement the value of substance always incompletely defined by statistical averaged facts, artistic interpretation, moral, legal, ethical codes of silencing anyone navigating space as instinctively present one of a kind mutually adapting because biology eternally separates reproductions lived so far.
    DMT must be good stuff.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

space is distance between or size of objects timed apart simultaneously here so when you add kinetics of biological additions the specific random act of conception creates a random specific lifetime never duplicated again due to generations between combined reproductive cells so far.

You ever put the concepts of magnetism to work for lightwaves and electrical currents? DC currents of electricity have a spiking character istic and AC currents wave, light has 7 primary color bands when reflected through a clear prism like rain and rainbows.

7 bands of colored lightwaves to clear daylight and 6 types of electrical currents to each AC and DC.

Now without motion there is no induced energy, there is no electromagnetic forces due to spinning, orgiting, revolving, spiraling objects perpetually balancing as the universe beyond this atmosphere. Stop playing the intellectual diversion game of pissing contests of vanities between ideologies seeking central authority over defining who's who by equity over equally created as biologically here.

Simple power of suggestion became corrupted persuasion of power by "we say so" then comes "Do as we say, not as we do.". Plausible deniability, diplomatic immunity, planned obsolescence of economic theories through taxation working on the symbolic side of replacement the value of substance always incompletely defined by statistical averaged facts, artistic interpretation, moral, legal, ethical codes of silencing anyone navigating space as instinctively present one of a kind mutually adapting because biology eternally separates reproductions lived so far.
    Word salad. It's rare to see a random string of buzzwords like this.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Quantum fluctuations are not mass, dude. They are not energy either.

Inversion fallacy.

I am not parsing science. You simply deny science.

I am not parsing mathematics. You simply deny mathematics.

It isn't. There. I am on record again.
    I am not going to indulge your claim that you are correct and Scientific American is wrong, and I am not going to play whack a mole with your uncorrect assertion that quantum mechanics is not a subdiscipline of physics.

Are virtual particles really constantly popping in and out of existence? Or are they merely a mathematical bookkeeping device for quantum mechanics?

Virtual particles are indeed real particles.

Quantum theory predicts that every particle spends some time as a combination of other particles in all possible ways. These predictions are very well understood and tested.

Quantum mechanics allows, and indeed requires, temporary violations of conservation of energy, so one particle can become a pair of heavier particles (the so-called virtual particles), which quickly rejoin into the original particle as if they had never been there. If that were all that occurred we would still be confident that it was a real effect because it is an intrinsic part of quantum mechanics, which is extremely well tested, and is a complete and tightly woven theory--if any part of it were wrong the whole structure would collapse.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...articles-rea/#

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-20-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not going to indulge your claim that you are correct and Scientific American is wrong, and I am not going to play whack a mole with your uncorrect assertion that quantum mechanics is not a subdiscipline of physics.
    Science is not a magazine, dude. False authority fallacy.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Science is not a magazine, dude. False authority fallacy.
    The author, Gordon Kane, director of the Center for Theoretical Physics at the University of Michigan is a highly reputable source for information on quantum virtual particles.

Obscure rightwing message board poster Into the Night is not a reputable source of expertise on virtual particles.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-20-2021)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's interesting is that DMT and other stuff can be a natural product of the body.

Sometimes it hits me while I have a good sleep. I see a bright light twice. After the first one, I just fly away. It was real to me.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The author, Gordon Kane, director of the Center for Theoretical Physics at the University of Michigan is a highly reputable source for information on quantum virtual particles.
    Gordon Kane does not define science nor quantum mechanics either, neither does the University of Michigan. False authority fallacy.
    Obscure rightwing message board poster Into the Night is not a reputable source of expertise on virtual particles.
    You don't even understand Gordon Kane. These are models. They are mathematically based. Nothing else.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    DMT must be good stuff.
    wouldn't know, never used it. I like thinking with my brain rather than reciting what everyone socially minds that doesn't keep up with the kinetics of biology sustaining eternal separation of ancestries so far being everyone alive now, no exception due to context over content belief systems governing tomorrrow life doesn't exceed mutually evolving now.

Word salad. It's rare to see a random string of buzzwords like this.
    vocabulary is designed to have parable interpretations with same words in the vocabulary, right could mean opposite of left, correct, character privileges genders do not get in real time, just social practices creating theaters of doubt under the umbrella of saving humanity's collective souls.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to serenity For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-20-2021)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wouldn't know, never used it. I like thinking with my brain rather than reciting what everyone socially minds that doesn't keep up with the kinetics of biology sustaining eternal separation of ancestries so far being everyone alive now, no exception due to context over content belief systems governing tomorrrow life doesn't exceed mutually evolving now.

vocabulary is designed to have parable interpretations with same words in the vocabulary, right could mean opposite of left, correct, character privileges genders do not get in real time, just social practices creating theaters of doubt under the umbrella of saving humanity's collective souls.
    Yeah your brain produces more amount of chemicals (DMT) that lets you see further.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yeah your brain produces more amount of chemicals (DMT) that lets you see further.
    every individual brain is the body's original fertilized cell at conception of each replacement ever added to its species making it unique among all others ever added since inception of the species into this atmosphere and those still reproducing are the population of each species, subcategory as intellectually converted to language arts only discussing things per isolated talking point insulating all other simultaneously things took place during the event context is centered upon as everyone minds their grammar during debate they gave up following current events reliving the past forward now as biologically speaking ancestrally, reproductions only mutually evolve now as individually behavior as history became current events with now being last generations tomorrow's children next generation one lifetime at a time into total sum co-existing now.

My post is kinetically geographically and geometrically accurate even though nobody can verify it statistically as currently present. Take a year to tabulate the population by "scientific algorithms that don't count actual replacements with a + or _ 3% accuracy probability says experts at diverting real into realities.
    Last edited by serenity; 07-20-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gordon Kane does not define science nor quantum mechanics either, neither does the University of Michigan. False authority fallacy.

You don't even understand Gordon Kane. These are models. They are mathematically based. Nothing else.
    This is getting to be a trend.

How many message board dupes are constantly begging me to stop citing highly reputable sources and PhD level subject matter experts, and expect me to take their word for it instead?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-20-2021)

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How many message board dupes are constantly begging me to stop citing highly reputable sources and PhD level subject matter experts, and expect me to take their word for it instead?
    Yep. ITN and Gfm expect us to listen to them instead of the experts.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Cypress (07-20-2021)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Word salad. Try English. It works much better.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Science isn't 'sources'. Neither is quantum mechanics.