Thread: “House Committee Launches Probe Into Arizona Election Audit”

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    OOOOH I smell desperation they must be on to something!
    yes tree sitter boy , the kraken is alive, any day now
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Why is the US House involved in what's purely a state matter?
    To protect the sanctity of our elections. Presidential elections should be under national rules.50 states with 50 rules is wrong.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    To protect the sanctity of our elections. Presidential elections should be under national rules.50 states with 50 rules is wrong.
    You need a constitutional amendment for that. (Not saying I disagree or agree, just telling you what is needed to get that done). The constitution gives the state legislatures power over their elections.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    You need a constitutional amendment for that. The constitution gives the state legislatures power over their elections.
    https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL30747.html

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Republicans have nothing to hide, they will welcome every investigation into their audit. Right? I think we should have a dozen investigations. That should solve the problem.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You have just proven what a pathetic joke this "audit" is.
    If they had found anything they would have leaked it by now to maintain interest.

If there was widespread voter fraud somebody would have come forward by now. They could sell their story for millions.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Fair question

According to the source, “The House Committee on Oversight and Reform has broad power to open investigations into “any matter” that falls under the jurisdiction of the U.S. House, including “government management and accounting measures generally.”

And according to their own rules;

“House Rule X, clause 3(i), provides that the Committee shall “review and study on a continuing basis the operation of Government activities at all levels with a view to determining their economy and efficiency.” “To study intergovernmental relationships between the States and municipalities and between the United States”
    https://oversight.house.gov/about/co...e-jurisdiction

I believe that means they can pretty much find a rational to investigate just about anything they deem necessary to investigate, and what we have seen from the past, with both parties, they pretty much do

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Fair question

According to the source, “The House Committee on Oversight and Reform has broad power to open investigations into “any matter” that falls under the jurisdiction of the U.S. House, including “government management and accounting measures generally.”

And according to their own rules;

“House Rule X, clause 3(i), provides that the Committee shall “review and study on a continuing basis the operation of Government activities at all levels with a view to determining their economy and efficiency.” “To study intergovernmental relationships between the States and municipalities and between the United States”
    https://oversight.house.gov/about/co...e-jurisdiction

I believe that means they can pretty much find a rational to investigate just about anything they deem necessary to investigate, and what we have seen from the past, with both parties, they pretty much do
    Yea, at this point Congress can pretty much do just about whatever the hell they want. Doesn't make it necessary or right though. And, with the Democrats in charge, any investigation is suspect to motive and even impartiality.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-15-2021)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

“House Committee on Oversight and Reform—the main investigative arm of the U.S. House—have asked the company behind Arizona's presidential election recount to turn over a trove of documents
    they better keep copies.....Nancy is certain to bleach the originals......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

“House Committee on Oversight and Reform—the main investigative arm of the U.S. House—have asked the company behind Arizona's presidential election recount to turn over a trove of documents as part of an investigation into the bizarre audit, which has gone on for months now. The committee sent a letter to Douglas Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, asking him to provide documents by July 28.”

“Critics have also pointed out it's unclear exactly who is funding the effort, and how some of Logan's outlandish views might be factoring into the recount.”

“We are concerned about your company’s role in this highly unusual effort, given Cyber Ninjas’ apparent lack of experience in conducting election-related audits," House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney said”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...lection-audit/

Got to irk Trump to no end that he doesn’t have a Billy Barr in place to fight off and defend him
    YES!! NO ONE CAN BE ALLOWED TO OPPOSE THE POLITBURO!!!!

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-15-2021)

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yeah. Who the fuck are these 'Cyber Ninjas'? How long does it take to 're-count' the Votes?
    it is true that some here are stupid enough to think an audit is just a recount........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-15-2021)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yea, at this point Congress can pretty much do just about whatever the hell they want. Doesn't make it necessary or right though. And, with the Democrats in charge, any investigation is suspect to motive and even impartiality.
    Not just "at this point," as I noted, both parties have done it, we had nine separate redundant Congressional investigations into BenghaziGate, and then a Special Committee to do it again

The same holds true for "with the Democrats in charge," you really didn't think the Nunes, Goudy, Chaffetz, and Issa Committees were impartial did you?

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    it is true that some here are stupid enough to think an audit is just a recount........
    It's neither

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

To try to throw shade on the audit. I doubt much will come out of it. Its not their business anyway.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!