Thread: Islam Punishes 覧 Christianity Rewards 覧 Communism Enslaves

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Islam Punishes 覧 Christianity Rewards 覧 Communism Enslaves

The title of this thread is the main difference between the world痴 three major religions in terms of governing.

1. Communism.

2. Christianity.

3. Islam.

I cannot venture a guess as to which one will come out on top, but I am certain that every one of organized religion痴 true believers will die a martyr before they give an inch.

martyr (noun)

1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.

2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

3. a. One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis. b. One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

verb, transitive
    martyred, martyring, martyrs

1. To make a martyr of, especially to put to death for devotion to religious beliefs.

2. To inflict great pain on; torment.

As things now stand, Christians rewarding criminal acts in the past year is a losing strategy. Basically, Islam痴 brutal punishment for traditional crimes is being seen as the lesser evil.

Oddly enough, Democrat and Republican legislators refusing to punish the worst criminals among us gives both Islam and Communism a jump on Christianity.

Bottom line: One major religion痴 philosophy will govern the world before the end of this century. Right now, I cannot predict the winner.

Finally, I simply offered a philosophical inquiry about governance. I have no intention of debating the pros and cons of organized religions.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Doesn't take political science for those carpetbagger crooks on Capital Hill prior to 9/11 to berate a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower for SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomer Freudian slip after those Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate Mengele Holocaust concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations traditions including stealing & burning a recently purchased National Archives US Constitution to ensure that more perfect Christiananality pedophilia national religion union with those burning Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists insures economics patriot act health care plan of suicidal "man is God" sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming thru law of the land immaculate drug conceptions to remain all too way dang lily brilliant white Star Bellied Sneeches with crosses upon thars.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    The title of this thread is the main difference between the world’s three major religions in terms of governing.

1. Communism.

2. Christianity.

3. Islam.

I cannot venture a guess as to which one will come out on top, but I am certain that every one of organized religion’s true believers will die a martyr before they give an inch.

martyr (noun)

1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.

2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

3. a. One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis. b. One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

verb, transitive
    martyred, martyring, martyrs

1. To make a martyr of, especially to put to death for devotion to religious beliefs.

2. To inflict great pain on; torment.

As things now stand, Christians rewarding criminal acts in the past year is a losing strategy. Basically, Islam’s brutal punishment for traditional crimes is being seen as the lesser evil.

Oddly enough, Democrat and Republican legislators refusing to punish the worst criminals among us gives both Islam and Communism a jump on Christianity.

Bottom line: One major religion’s philosophy will govern the world before the end of this century. Right now, I cannot predict the winner.

Finally, I simply offered a philosophical inquiry about governance. I have no intention of debating the pros and cons of organized religions.
    Stupid. Everything you post is fucking stupid.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh goodie, another crazy talk thread. Don't we have enough already?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh goodie, another crazy talk thread. Don't we have enough already?
    We need a forum entitled, "I May Be Insane But...."