Thread: Lightning destroys Floyd mural - Bwhaahaa

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rightwingy View Post
    Absolutely. He was talking to God/the Holy Spirit in heaven... the Spirit that "Fathered him", ie that caused the Virgin Mary to become pregnant with him....the same Spirit that dwelled within himself.
    So...Jesus is His own Father? He is also His own son???????

WTF???

I've seen some wacky versions of Christianity, but this one takes the cake!

God is not the author of a paradox.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Bulletbob (07-22-2021), gfm7175 (07-22-2021)

3. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Actually a certain type of sewer rot tRump influence, in particular, has destroyed the so-called republican or GQP party's soul at having no further use with the best interests of America, the common decency of civilization and foreign relations, etc.
    Trump does not lead the Democrat party.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Bulletbob (07-22-2021)

5. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Both Democrats AND Republicans are rotten to the core today.

While the beast-worshipping Democrats supports and empowers the lawless blacks, the Republicans are too damned cowardly to admit that it's the lawless blacks that are destroying our country, claiming instead that "Marxists" are destroying it. It's the Republican talking heads on Fox News in particular that are peddling that nonsense. They're too damned cowardly to speak the truth and to come out and say, "It's the lawless BLACKS that are destroying America!"
    Racism. It is lawless Marxists that are destroying America. Black, white, Asian, Jew, makes no difference.

6. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    So...Jesus is His own Father? He is also His own son???????
    The term "Father" is simply the title which Jesus gave to God/the Holy Spirit.

And the term "Son" is simply the title which God/the Holy Spirit gave to Jesus.

I've seen some wacky versions of Christianity, but this one takes the cake!
    Not as wacky as the trinitarians who say "God is three persons". Anyone who's a real Christian knows that JESUS CHRIST was the only flesh and blood person of God/the Holy Spirit

7. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Racism. It is lawless Marxists that are destroying America. Black, white, Asian, Jew, makes no difference.
    BULL! It's the lawless BLACK man/race in our country that wants to destroy America and the culture and heritage of the European Americans. The angel of GOD HIMSELF foretold it in the book of Daniel.

Daniel 8:24 says, "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy/Christian people."

THEY'RE the damned RACISTS! And the liberal white Americans that are in bed with the blacks and doing their bidding, are called "the whore" in Revelation 17:16.

8. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The term "Father" is simply the title which Jesus gave to God/the Holy Spirit.

And the term "Son" is simply the title which God/the Holy Spirit gave to Jesus.

Not as wacky as the trinitarians who say "God is three persons". Anyone who's a real Christian knows that JESUS CHRIST was the only flesh and blood person of God/the Holy Spirit
    You are locked in this paradox, dude. You must clear it. Arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational.

Why would Jesus give a title to Himself that is different from Himself?????? WTF??????
    Why would He pray to Himself??? WTF??? Are you saying the Jesus talked to Himself?

The words 'father' and 'son' are not titles. Has someone not taught you about sex?

9. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BULL! It's the lawless BLACK man/race in our country that wants to destroy America and the culture and heritage of the European Americans.
    Bigotry. Argument by repetition. There is no such thing as 'European Americans'. Europe and America are separate continents.
    The angel of GOD HIMSELF foretold it in the book of Daniel.

Daniel 8:24 says, "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy/Christian people."
    Contextomy fallacy. This scripture is referring the kings of Greece. See Daniel 8:21 and the remainder of Daniel 8.
    THEY'RE the damned RACISTS!
    Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
    And the liberal white Americans that are in bed with the blacks and doing their bidding, are called "the whore" in Revelation 17:16.
    Contextomy fallacy. This scripture is referring to Satan (and his followers).

10. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Actually a certain type of sewer rot tRump influence, in particular, has destroyed the so-called republican or GQP party's soul at having no further use with the best interests of America, the common decency of civilization and foreign relations, etc.
    Trump has his cock in your ass 24/7!

11. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are locked in this paradox, dude. You must clear it. Arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational.

Why would Jesus give a title to Himself that is different from Himself?????? WTF??????
    Why would He pray to Himself??? WTF??? Are you saying the Jesus talked to Himself?
    I'm through explaining it to you. I leave you with Jesus' own words about himself and his Father/the Holy Spirit.

(John 14:1 Jesus speaking to his disciples) "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."
    2. "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
    3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
    4. "And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."
    5. "Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?"
    6. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father (unto God/the Holy Spirit), but by me."
    7. "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."
    8. "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it will satisfy us."
    9. "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"
    10. "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

23. ".....If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

12. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bigotry. Argument by repetition. There is no such thing as 'European Americans'. Europe and America are separate continents.

Contextomy fallacy. This scripture is referring the kings of Greece. See Daniel 8:21 and the remainder of Daniel 8.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.

Contextomy fallacy. This scripture is referring to Satan (and his followers).
    You know NOTHING about the Bible and the prophetic scriptures. You're just another hell-bound liberal who hates the White race, and who worships the black race.

13. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know NOTHING about the Bible and the prophetic scriptures. You're just another hell-bound liberal who hates the White race, and who worships the black race.
    You are an evil person working for Satan. May you and those like you face God's judgment ASAP.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm through explaining it to you. I leave you with Jesus' own words about himself and his Father/the Holy Spirit.

(John 14:1 Jesus speaking to his disciples) "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."
    2. "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
    3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
    4. "And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."
    5. "Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?"
    6. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father (unto God/the Holy Spirit), but by me."
    7. "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."
    8. "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it will satisfy us."
    9. "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"
    10. "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

23. ".....If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    Still want to ignore the Bible, eh? I have already shown you scripture showing these are two separate individuals, you have just shown another.

15. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You hallucinating and a racist. I don't hate any race or worship any race.

16. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

The words 'father' and 'son' are not titles. Has someone not taught you about sex?

The Holy Trinity is a profound mystery, ITN. There is no point in debating its meaning with you correspondant. You are both just wasting your time,

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter

17. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You hallucinating and a racist.
    You're a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage.

I don't hate any race or worship any race.
    That's what all liars say.
    Idios, Liar.