Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: IF AUDIT RESULTS FLIP: AZ; GA; PA; WN for TRUMP, HE'LL BE PUT BACK IN THE OVAL OFFICE

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default IF AUDIT RESULTS FLIP: AZ; GA; PA; WN for TRUMP, HE'LL BE PUT BACK IN THE OVAL OFFICE

We all know that President Trump is planning something big and very important for later in this year - maybe this summer. Looking into my crystal ball, I predict that by October or November 2021, America is going to look and feel very different.

This prediction is provisional of the forensic audits of the four critical states: Arizona; Georgia;Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, being satisfactorily completed. I mean, if the completed forensic audit of Arizona provides clear proof of electoral fraud, then Biden and his Attorney General, Merrick Garland, will likely try use "any means necessary to stop audits being conducted in any other states. So, in short, there may be a complete stoppage of all state audits.The Democrats have absolutely no moral scruples so anthing is possible, Garland and Biden could cite federal supremacy, federal civil rights laws, or even federalize the state National Guards to make sure any remaing audits are stopped.

It is possible that Biden and Kamala Harris could both be impeached out of office, and Nancy Pelosi become POTUS. Just imagine - "President Nancy" ! Pelosi is the Speaker of the House and is therefore 3rd in line to the Presidency. The US Constitution and Federal law are clear on this - the Speaker is 3rd in line.

PRESIDENT NANCY PELOSI ??!!

I way I figure it is that if independent, forensic audits of the election results in the critical "purple" states of: ARIZONA; PENNSYLVANIS; GEORGIA and WISCONSIN find evidence of clear electoral fraud and a stolen election ( i.e if these states are flipped for Trump, he would have the 270 electoral college votes needed to have won the November 2020 Presidential election, then there are FOUR entities and groups that would be crucial to what might happen next.

(1) THE SUPREME COURT

It is already painfully obvious that The Supreme Court does not want to deal with the 2020 election, despite this, it is possible the Court might actually feel it has to make some tough decisions regarding the election outcome. What frightens the Supreme Court the most is that if they rule constitutionally against Biden, the progressives within the "Deep State" would just ignore the Court. Then the Supreme Court of the United States would be spectacularly "castrated" for all to see. That a huge worry.

(2) THE MILITARY

What would the US Military do ? In particular, what if the top "Brass" go one way, but the rank-and-file soldiers go the other way? The Secretary of Dense, former General, Lloyd Austin, and the the top Generals - like General Milley- appear to have already sold their soul to Biden. So, it wouldn't surprise me if many of the Military General stayed with Biden/Harris. But that's not necessarily the case with the real soldiers themselves, there has been considerable discontent among the rank-and-file recently regarding they way they have been forced to undergo training sessions in Marxist/racist political doctrines like Critical Race Theory, ideological transgenderism, and the like. The sacking of Lieutent Colonel Matthew Lohmeir for speaking out ( both in a book and on national radio) about how be believes the US Armed forces are being subverted by leftisti deologies, like CRT and other forms of neo-Marxist thinking, is a case in point. There was/is a tremendous amount of bad - feeling among the rank-and-file over Lohmeirer's sacking. Lohmeier was a competent leader and his behaviour as a commander had never been in question, yet he was sacked by a Superior because, "...confidence was lacking in his leadership abilities..." This was a lie of course, the decision to take Lohmeir's command from him was purely political, and I haveno doubt America's first Black Secretary of Defence, Lloyd Austin was directly involved.

(3) THE PROGRESSIVES

"Progressives" is the polite term I use for the Democrat hard-left. Considering what the progressives did, and allowed, and cheered on, in the violent, deadly riots of the summer of 2020, it seems to me there is little doubt how they would react. Everyone in America saw the violence the progressives are villing to bring. We can not know just how far the progressives would go if Biden were being removed by the court. Though on a personal note, I think rioting progressives could be quickly suppressed by the Army, and this was a this was a mistake made in the summer of 2020. Had the Army been sent to Minnesta, and order to put down the rioting in Minneapolis when it started then the would not have been months of rioting over the months of last summer. I think President Trump should have used the "INSURRECTION ACT" to suppress the rioting in Minneapolis. He should have mobilized the Federal Military and ordered the to crush the rioting as fast as possible and to use whatever force they needed to use to do that.

(4) THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Would they gear up for the 2020 off-year elections so the Republicans, led by Trump, take both the House and the Senate with filibuster - majorities? Would they wait compassionately until the 2024 Presidential election and support Trump ? Or, would they become more like the "Progressives" and take matters into their own hands ? Would they say "enough is enough" and it "gets real, "really fast". Especially, if the Supreme Court rules Constitutionally for Trump, but the "Progressives" say "NO !"

IN CONCLUSION...

It's scary, because WE JUST DON'T KNOW

This is the situation America has found itself in when TOroughly HALF of the American people believe - at the [B]VERY LEAST[B][B], the results of the 2020 Presidential election WERE VERY, VERY QUESTIONABLE and roughly half of the country would not allow Biden/Harris to be removed from office no matter what the forensic audits might clearly show. The Constitution is silent, Federal law is silent, State laws are inconsistent, people are very "wound-up" and highly emotional about the result of the 2020 election, and any form of compromize in unlikely. Though I must add that there are doubtless many Americans who voted Biden/Harris in 2020 who are now bitterly regretting their decision in light of the multiple disasters that have unfolded since Biden was inaugurated as POTUS in January.
    American politics is not rational/logical or reasonable anymore because roughly HALF of the country support Biden/Harris and the Democrats.

I think that it is VERY POSSIBLE that the auditing of the election results in the four critical swings states may flip them for Trump. If so, I think that the Supreme Court would SIMPLY HAVE to dismiss the Biden/Harris administration and re-install Donald Trump as POTUS.

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter
    Last edited by Dachshund; 07-14-2021 at 09:25 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,569 Times in 2,244 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Care to make a bet?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,752 Times in 33,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is just a pipe dream.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (07-14-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-14-2021), signalmankenneth (07-17-2021), ThatOwlWoman (07-14-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

I seriously doubt it. But let's say they do find large, provable, irregularities in the vote count just for a thought experiment. What would likely happen is:

Mail-in voting is done, finished, won't be used.
    Democrat "reform" bills like SR 1 and HR 1 are dead.
    There would be loud calls for much more secure elections.
    The Democrats would go silent on the issue of elections and voter issues.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-15-2021), Truth Detector (07-21-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

not gonna happen.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

How come all the supposed fraud only happened in states Trump lost?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-14-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-14-2021), no worries (07-15-2021), Phantasmal (07-14-2021), signalmankenneth (07-17-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    We all know that President Trump is planning something big and very important for later in this year - maybe this summer. Looking into my crystal ball, I predict that by October or November 2021, America is going to look and feel very different.

This prediction is provisional of the forensic audits of the four critical states: Arizona; Georgia;Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, being satisfactorily completed. I mean, if the completed forensic audit of Arizona provides clear proof of electoral fraud, then Biden and his Attorney General, Merrick Garland, will likely try use "any means necessary to stop audits being conducted in any other states. So, in short, there may be a complete stoppage of all state audits.The Democrats have absolutely no moral scruples so anthing is possible, Garland and Biden could cite federal supremacy, federal civil rights laws, or even federalize the state National Guards to make sure any remaing audits are stopped.

It is possible that Biden and Kamala Harris could both be impeached out of office, and Nancy Pelosi become POTUS. Just imagine - "President Nancy" ! Pelosi is the Speaker of the House and is therefore 3rd in line to the Presidency. The US Constitution and Federal law are clear on this - the Speaker is 3rd in line.

I way I figure it is that if independent, forensic audits of the election results in the critical "purple" states of: ARIZONA; PENNSYLVANIS; GEORGIA and WISCONSIN find evidence of clear electoral fraud and a stolen election ( i.e if these states are flipped for Trump, he would have the 270 electoral college votes needed to have won the November 2020 Presidential election, then there are FOUR entities and groups that would be crucial to what might happen next.

(1) THE SUPREME COURT

It is already painfully obvious that The Supreme Court does not want to deal with the 2020 election, despite this, it is possible the Court might actually feel it has to make some tough decisions regarding the election outcome. What frightens the Supreme Court the most is that if they rule constitutionally against Biden, the progressives within the "Deep State" would just ignore the Court. Then the Supreme Court of the United States would be spectacularly "castrated" for all to see. That a huge worry.

(2) THE MILITARY

What would the US Military do ? In particular, what if the top "Brass" go one way, but the rank-and-file soldiers go the other way? The Secretary of Dense, former General, Lloyd Austin, and the the top Generals - like General Milley- appear to have already sold their soul to Biden. So, it wouldn't surprise me if many of the Military General stayed with Biden/Harris. But that's not necessarily the case with the real soldiers themselves, there has been considerable discontent among the rank-and-file recently regarding they way they have been forced to undergo training sessions in Marxist/racist political doctrines like Critical Race Theory, ideological transgenderism, and the like. The sacking of Lieutent Colonel Matthew Lohmeir for speaking out ( both in a book and on national radio) about how be believes the US Armed forces are being subverted by leftisti deologies, like CRT and other forms of neo-Marxist thinking, is a case in point. There was/is a tremendous amount of bad - feeling among the rank-and-file over Lohmeirer's sacking. Lohmeier was a competent leader and his behaviour as a commander had never been in question, yet he was sacked by a Superior because, "...confidence was lacking in his leadership abilities..." This was a lie of course, the decision to take Lohmeir's command from him was purely political, and I haveno doubt America's first Black Secretary of Defence, Lloyd Austin was directly involved.

(3) THE PROGRESSIVES

"Progressives" is the polite term I use for the Democrat hard-left. Considering what the progressives did, and allowed, and cheered on, in the violent, deadly riots of the summer of 2020, it seems to me there is little doubt how they would react. Everyone in America saw the violence the progressives are villing to bring. We can not know just how far the progressives would go if Biden were being removed by the court. Though on a personal note, I think rioting progressives could be quickly suppressed by the Army, and this was a this was a mistake made in the summer of 2020. Had the Army been sent to Minnesta, and order to put down the rioting in Minneapolis when it started then the would not have been months of rioting over the months of last summer. I think President Trump should have used the "INSURRECTION ACT" to suppress the rioting in Minneapolis. He should have mobilized the Federal Military and ordered the to crush the rioting as fast as possible and to use whatever force they needed to use to do that.
    Anyone continuing to doubt the results of the most secure election in US History has
    no moral scruples so anthing is possible,
    President Biden won. He is our president. The big lie is now anti-American propaganda and should be called out.

Not suggesting that freedom of speech be denied, just calling out anti-American conspiracy theories created by a loser.

Let's remember trump lied about the 2016 election results despite winning the presidency. He never conceded the Iowa primary.

The loser is a liar.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whythink For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-14-2021), Frank Apisa (07-14-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-14-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    The big lies is now anti-American propaganda and should be called out.
    like everything coming from the democrat party now where it concerns voting legislation by the states and the 'support' for texas dems who fled the state
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    Anyone continuing to doubt the results of the most secure election in US History has

President Biden won. He is our president. The big lie is now anti-American propaganda and should be called out.

Not suggesting that freedom of speech be denied, just calling out anti-American conspiracy theories created by a loser.

Let's remember trump lied about the 2016 election results despite winning the presidency. He never conceded the Iowa primary.

The loser is a liar.
    What do you think the TrumpTards will whine about next if these current audits do not show election fraud?

Do you think they'll finally admit Trump lost? I don't.
    These TrumpTards don't believe the facts, the truth, the evidence. They only believe what makes them feel good. That's what cultists do.

Trump and his minions keep losing. They've lost the 2020 election over and over again and it appears they'll lose again. So how many times have they lost the election now?

They are incapable of believing that Trump lost the 2020 election.
    I have many Trump friends who voted for Trump that admit Trump legitimately lost the election and they think anybody who thinks Trump really won is a fucking moron.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-14-2021), no worries (07-15-2021)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    like everything coming from the democrat party now where it concerns voting legislation by the states and the 'support' for texas dems who fled the state
    My post you quoted did not show all of what I wrote (the system screwed up) I have re-added the missing paragraphs now, so it might make more sense.

I agree with what you say about combat. Trump made a mistake, I think, in not using the "INSURRECTION ACT" to mobilize the US Military in Minneapolis after Mayor Jacob Frey surrendered the city to the rioters on 27th May. The Act gives him personal authority to do this if he considers if necessary. The Army could have had the situation in Minneapolis under control very quickly and this would likely have prevented the subsequent rioting that broke out in other "Blue" State cities over the summer of 2020.

Dachshund

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    How come all the supposed fraud only happened in states Trump lost?
    They were critical swing-states, that's why the Democrat fraud machine targetted them.

Dachshund

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Into the Night (07-14-2021), Truth Detector (07-21-2021)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Care to make a bet?
    No, because I'm not sure that the audits of the four swing states will be completed. If ARIZONA is flipped for Trump, the Democats will DO ANY THING they can to shut down the auditing process I don't know enough about the law in America to say what Merrick Garland is capable of trying in this respect.

If the auditors are allowed to complete their work, I think it is very likely that the four, "purple" swing States will be flipped for Trump. That gives him the 270 electoral college votes he needs to win. And if that happens I think the Supreme Court would have no option but to dismiss Biden/Harris, and reinstall Trump as POTUS (Because I do not think (WHAT IS NOW) the majority of the American public would be prepared to tolerate Biden not being removed from office).

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !

Dachshund

If that happens, I do not see how he could not be reinstated as POTUS

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-21-2021)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

of course he won't.....however, on the plus side we may be able to identify the cheaters and jail them......and laugh at Nancy when she tries to give them the Congressional Medal of Honor.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (07-14-2021), Truth Detector (07-21-2021)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    This is just a pipe dream.
    On the other hand, it is a guilty pleasure to watch Trump supporters continuously get their hopes up only to see them dashed over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-14-2021), no worries (07-15-2021), Phantasmal (07-14-2021)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

And if Santa Claus comes down your chimney, you'll get lots of fabulous shit for free.

LOL little poochie with another completely moronic thread. There will be no change in the electoral votes. The Supreme Court cannot 'reinstate' a President. And poochie can never, ever, come up with an intelligent thought. EVER. Some things are immutable.