Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72

Thread: That moment when you realize fascism is a reaction to unprovoked commie aggression

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    10,720
    Thanks
    1,623
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

    Default That moment when you realize fascism is a reaction to unprovoked commie aggression

    Spain, Italy, Germany...Fascism all suddenly arose there during the same set of years not spontaneously, but because the plague of in-your-face communist aggression, insurrection, anarchy, and mass murder provoked the living shit out of the people until the backlash ended up going way too far in the other direction.

    Don't take my word for it. Look it up. Every single case where fascism emerged was preceded by YEARS of unprovoked communist political violence. Fascism is a reaction to non-stop communist abuses of power.

    Fast forward to modern times. President Trump rose to power without being provoked into it by any of this lunatic communist rioting, armed revolution, or terrorism, and demonstrated literally none of the characteristics of a fascist (which is why they can't name a single example).

    Nazis Democrats.jpg

    -Democrats support government-run everything.——Nazis support government-run everything.——President Trump stands for free markets, limited government.

    -Democrats support gun confiscation.——Nazis support gun confiscation.——President Trump stands for armed, free citizens.

    -Democrats support abortion.——Nazis support abortion.——President Trump is anti-abortion.

    -Democrats support censorship.——Nazis support censorship.——President Trump stands for free speech.

    -Democrats support nanny state handouts.——Nazis support nanny state handouts.——President Trump stands for self-reliance.

    -Democrats support racist preferential treatment.——Nazis support racist preferential treatment.——President Trump stands for actual equality.

    -Democrats support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——Nazis support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——President Trump stands for school choice, actual education.

    -Democrats support illegal, unprovoked wars.——Nazis support illegal, unprovoked wars.——President Trump stands for historic progress toward peace, as with Korea.

    -Democrats support no freedom of religion.——Nazis support no freedom of religion.——President Trump stands for free religious exercise.

    -Democrats support rigged news media.——Nazis support rigged news media.——President Trump stands for freedom of the press.

    -Democrats support propagandized entertainment.——Nazis support propagandized entertainment.——President Trump stands for agenda-free entertainment.

    -Democrats support a rigged justice system.——Nazis support a rigged justice system.——President Trump stands for equal protection under the law.

    -Democrats support persecution of dissent.——Nazis support persecution of dissent.——President Trump stands for vigorous, open debate.

    -Democrats support violent mob rule.——Nazis support violent mob rule.——President Trump stands for the rule of law.

    -Democrats support employment quotas, guarantees.——Nazis support employment quotas, guarantees.——President Trump stands for merit-based employment.

    -Democrats support redistribution of wealth.——Nazis support redistribution of wealth.——President Trump stands for 'You keep what you earn.'

    -Democrats support taking over corporations.——Nazis support taking over corporations.——President Trump stands for protecting property rights.

    -Democrats support mandatory profit-sharing.——Nazis support mandatory profit-sharing.——President Trump stands for running your own business.

    -Democrats support government pensions for all.——Nazis support government pensions for all.——President Trump stands for self-reliance, 401k.

    Yet Democrats (communists), who want total control but cannot seize it without inventing a Hitler to overthrow, responded by endlessly SMEARING him as one and insisting that fascism was rising up all around us all the time, despite no one being able to see or point to any part of anything like that happening, based on literally nothing but their own made-up hysteria and them projecting their own tyrannical corruption, bigotry, and sleaze onto others with an unending blur of outrageously false hoaxes.

    -the "Trump gassed protesters to give a speech" hoax
    -the Russia collusion hoax
    -the "Trump told people to drink Lysol" hoax
    -the Covington Catholic hoax
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax
    -the Hydroxchloroquine hoax
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax
    -the Ukraine transcript hoax
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax
    -the "children in cages" hoax
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax
    -the "white privilege" hoax
    -the voter suppression hoax
    -the "hands up don't shoot" hoax
    -the "Trump called soldiers losers" hoax
    -the "peaceful protesters" hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi eagle" hoax
    -the "Trump ignored Russia putting bounties on U.S. soldiers" hoax
    -the coronavirus hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi red triangle" hoax
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax

    Once they had repeated the "fascism" smear enough times to convince themselves and to rationalize burning down cities, stealing elections, and persecuting and terrorizing everyone out of their rights as if under attack, they moved forward with the plan.

    Eventually, by design, this endless psychotic violence, injustice, and provocation accomplished its goal of sparking an outraged backlash (grandmas taking selfies in the Capitol on 1/6), which Democrats now spend every waking moment hyperventilating about, retaliating against, and frantically scrambling to spin as the equivalent of Pearl Harbor (pay no attention to the four years straight of HUNDREDS of Democrat terrorist attacks, cheered and funded by Democrat officials).

    They finally manufactured their phony Hitler to rage against and use for constant attacks on everyone's rights. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

    focus 1-6 riots.jpg

    Now, the communist regime of Resident Biden has already broken records with its rule by executive orders (Democrats said Trump issuing far fewer was proof that he was Hitler) and is invading our personal text messages in blatant violation of the 4th Amendment, sending federal agents to our doors to pressure us into getting vaccinated for a 99.7% survival rate case of the sniffles, and is apparently even now gearing up to dox his political opponents using any observation about Election Theft 2020 as a basis for claiming non-Democrats are a radicalization threat (again, never mind the last 4 years of Democrat terrorism, encouraged and funded by elected Democrats).

    1212.JPG
    Last edited by artichoke; 07-14-2021 at 12:12 AM.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    25,200
    Thanks
    84,444
    Thanked 14,393 Times in 8,919 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,262 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid goyim View Post
    Spain, Italy, Germany...Fascism all suddenly arose there during the same set of years not spontaneously, but because the plague of in-your-face communist aggression, insurrection, anarchy, and mass murder provoked the living shit out of the people until the backlash ended up going way too far in the other direction.

    Don't take my word for it. Look it up. Every single case where fascism emerged was preceded by YEARS of unprovoked communist political violence. Fascism is a reaction to non-stop communist abuses of power.

    Fast forward to modern times. President Trump rose to power without being provoked into it by any of this lunatic communist rioting, armed revolution, or terrorism, and demonstrated literally none of the characteristics of a fascist (which is why they can't name a single example).

    Nazis Democrats.jpg

    -Democrats support government-run everything.——Nazis support government-run everything.——President Trump stands for free markets, limited government.

    -Democrats support gun confiscation.——Nazis support gun confiscation.——President Trump stands for armed, free citizens.

    -Democrats support abortion.——Nazis support abortion.——President Trump is anti-abortion.

    -Democrats support censorship.——Nazis support censorship.——President Trump stands for free speech.

    -Democrats support nanny state handouts.——Nazis support nanny state handouts.——President Trump stands for self-reliance.

    -Democrats support racist preferential treatment.——Nazis support racist preferential treatment.——President Trump stands for actual equality.

    -Democrats support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——Nazis support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——President Trump stands for school choice, actual education.

    -Democrats support illegal, unprovoked wars.——Nazis support illegal, unprovoked wars.——President Trump stands for historic progress toward peace, as with Korea.

    -Democrats support no freedom of religion.——Nazis support no freedom of religion.——President Trump stands for free religious exercise.

    -Democrats support rigged news media.——Nazis support rigged news media.——President Trump stands for freedom of the press.

    -Democrats support propagandized entertainment.——Nazis support propagandized entertainment.——President Trump stands for agenda-free entertainment.

    -Democrats support a rigged justice system.——Nazis support a rigged justice system.——President Trump stands for equal protection under the law.

    -Democrats support persecution of dissent.——Nazis support persecution of dissent.——President Trump stands for vigorous, open debate.

    -Democrats support violent mob rule.——Nazis support violent mob rule.——President Trump stands for the rule of law.

    -Democrats support employment quotas, guarantees.——Nazis support employment quotas, guarantees.——President Trump stands for merit-based employment.

    -Democrats support redistribution of wealth.——Nazis support redistribution of wealth.——President Trump stands for 'You keep what you earn.'

    -Democrats support taking over corporations.——Nazis support taking over corporations.——President Trump stands for protecting property rights.

    -Democrats support mandatory profit-sharing.——Nazis support mandatory profit-sharing.——President Trump stands for running your own business.

    -Democrats support government pensions for all.——Nazis support government pensions for all.——President Trump stands for self-reliance, 401k.

    Yet Democrats (communists), who want total control but cannot seize it without inventing a Hitler to overthrow, responded by endlessly SMEARING him as one and insisting that fascism was rising up all around us all the time, despite no one being able to see or point to any part of anything like that happening, based on literally nothing but their own made-up hysteria and them projecting their own tyrannical corruption, bigotry, and sleaze onto others with an unending blur of outrageously false hoaxes.

    -the "Trump gassed protesters to give a speech" hoax
    -the Russia collusion hoax
    -the "Trump told people to drink Lysol" hoax
    -the Covington Catholic hoax
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax
    -the Hydroxchloroquine hoax
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax
    -the Ukraine transcript hoax
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax
    -the "children in cages" hoax
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax
    -the "white privilege" hoax
    -the voter suppression hoax
    -the "hands up don't shoot" hoax
    -the "Trump called soldiers losers" hoax
    -the "peaceful protesters" hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi eagle" hoax
    -the "Trump ignored Russia putting bounties on U.S. soldiers" hoax
    -the coronavirus hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi red triangle" hoax
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax

    Once they had repeated the "fascism" smear enough times to convince themselves and to rationalize burning down cities, stealing elections, and persecuting and terrorizing everyone out of their rights as if under attack, they moved forward with the plan.

    Eventually, by design, this endless psychotic violence, injustice, and provocation accomplished its goal of sparking an outraged backlash (grandmas taking selfies in the Capitol on 1/6), which Democrats now spend every waking moment hyperventilating about, retaliating against, and frantically scrambling to spin as the equivalent of Pearl Harbor (pay no attention to the four years straight of HUNDREDS of Democrat terrorist attacks, cheered and funded by Democrat officials).

    They finally manufactured their phony Hitler to rage against and use for constant attacks on everyone's rights. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

    focus 1-6 riots.jpg

    Now, the communist regime of Resident Biden has already broken records with its rule by executive orders (Democrats said Trump issuing far fewer was proof that he was Hitler) and is invading our personal text messages in blatant violation of the 4th Amendment, sending federal agents to our doors to pressure us into getting vaccinated for a 99.7% survival rate case of the sniffles, and is apparently even now gearing up to dox his political opponents using any observation about Election Theft 2020 as a basis for claiming non-Democrats are a radicalization threat (again, never mind the last 4 years of Democrat terrorism, encouraged and funded by elected Democrats).

    1212.JPG
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What a stupid goy
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white





    ברוך השם

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    moon (07-14-2021), no worries (07-14-2021), Trumpet (07-14-2021)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,478
    Thanks
    4,410
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    233
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    The only people that lie worse than Dotard.....................is his cult.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no worries For This Post:

    Frank Apisa (07-14-2021), guno (07-14-2021)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    37,769
    Thanks
    8,584
    Thanked 6,678 Times in 5,251 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,601 Times in 5,365 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    That moment when you realize fascism is a reaction to unprovoked commie aggression

    You don't appear to know what fascism is.....and you don't even mention Israel. Provide your definition.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

    Iolo/Penderyn (07-14-2021)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,110
    Thanks
    1,831
    Thanked 5,013 Times in 3,587 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 840 Times in 781 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Spain, Italy, Germany...Fascism all suddenly arose there during the same set of years not spontaneously, but because the plague of in-your-face communist aggression, insurrection, anarchy, and mass murder provoked the living shit out of the people until the backlash ended up going way too far in the other direction.

    Don't take my word for it. Look it up. Every single case where fascism emerged was preceded by YEARS of unprovoked communist political violence. Fascism is a reaction to non-stop communist abuses of power.

    Fast forward to modern times. President Trump rose to power without being provoked into it by any of this lunatic communist rioting, armed revolution, or terrorism, and demonstrated literally none of the characteristics of a fascist (which is why they can't name a single example).

    Nazis Democrats.jpg

    -Democrats support government-run everything.——Nazis support government-run everything.——President Trump stands for free markets, limited government.

    -Democrats support gun confiscation.——Nazis support gun confiscation.——President Trump stands for armed, free citizens.

    -Democrats support abortion.——Nazis support abortion.——President Trump is anti-abortion.

    -Democrats support censorship.——Nazis support censorship.——President Trump stands for free speech.

    -Democrats support nanny state handouts.——Nazis support nanny state handouts.——President Trump stands for self-reliance.

    -Democrats support racist preferential treatment.——Nazis support racist preferential treatment.——President Trump stands for actual equality.

    -Democrats support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——Nazis support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——President Trump stands for school choice, actual education.

    -Democrats support illegal, unprovoked wars.——Nazis support illegal, unprovoked wars.——President Trump stands for historic progress toward peace, as with Korea.

    -Democrats support no freedom of religion.——Nazis support no freedom of religion.——President Trump stands for free religious exercise.

    -Democrats support rigged news media.——Nazis support rigged news media.——President Trump stands for freedom of the press.

    -Democrats support propagandized entertainment.——Nazis support propagandized entertainment.——President Trump stands for agenda-free entertainment.

    -Democrats support a rigged justice system.——Nazis support a rigged justice system.——President Trump stands for equal protection under the law.

    -Democrats support persecution of dissent.——Nazis support persecution of dissent.——President Trump stands for vigorous, open debate.

    -Democrats support violent mob rule.——Nazis support violent mob rule.——President Trump stands for the rule of law.

    -Democrats support employment quotas, guarantees.——Nazis support employment quotas, guarantees.——President Trump stands for merit-based employment.

    -Democrats support redistribution of wealth.——Nazis support redistribution of wealth.——President Trump stands for 'You keep what you earn.'

    -Democrats support taking over corporations.——Nazis support taking over corporations.——President Trump stands for protecting property rights.

    -Democrats support mandatory profit-sharing.——Nazis support mandatory profit-sharing.——President Trump stands for running your own business.

    -Democrats support government pensions for all.——Nazis support government pensions for all.——President Trump stands for self-reliance, 401k.

    Yet Democrats (communists), who want total control but cannot seize it without inventing a Hitler to overthrow, responded by endlessly SMEARING him as one and insisting that fascism was rising up all around us all the time, despite no one being able to see or point to any part of anything like that happening, based on literally nothing but their own made-up hysteria and them projecting their own tyrannical corruption, bigotry, and sleaze onto others with an unending blur of outrageously false hoaxes.

    -the "Trump gassed protesters to give a speech" hoax
    -the Russia collusion hoax
    -the "Trump told people to drink Lysol" hoax
    -the Covington Catholic hoax
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax
    -the Hydroxchloroquine hoax
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax
    -the Ukraine transcript hoax
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax
    -the "children in cages" hoax
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax
    -the "white privilege" hoax
    -the voter suppression hoax
    -the "hands up don't shoot" hoax
    -the "Trump called soldiers losers" hoax
    -the "peaceful protesters" hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi eagle" hoax
    -the "Trump ignored Russia putting bounties on U.S. soldiers" hoax
    -the coronavirus hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi red triangle" hoax
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax

    Once they had repeated the "fascism" smear enough times to convince themselves and to rationalize burning down cities, stealing elections, and persecuting and terrorizing everyone out of their rights as if under attack, they moved forward with the plan.

    Eventually, by design, this endless psychotic violence, injustice, and provocation accomplished its goal of sparking an outraged backlash (grandmas taking selfies in the Capitol on 1/6), which Democrats now spend every waking moment hyperventilating about, retaliating against, and frantically scrambling to spin as the equivalent of Pearl Harbor (pay no attention to the four years straight of HUNDREDS of Democrat terrorist attacks, cheered and funded by Democrat officials).

    They finally manufactured their phony Hitler to rage against and use for constant attacks on everyone's rights. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

    focus 1-6 riots.jpg

    Now, the communist regime of Resident Biden has already broken records with its rule by executive orders (Democrats said Trump issuing far fewer was proof that he was Hitler) and is invading our personal text messages in blatant violation of the 4th Amendment, sending federal agents to our doors to pressure us into getting vaccinated for a 99.7% survival rate case of the sniffles, and is apparently even now gearing up to dox his political opponents using any observation about Election Theft 2020 as a basis for claiming non-Democrats are a radicalization threat (again, never mind the last 4 years of Democrat terrorism, encouraged and funded by elected Democrats).

    1212.JPG
    WHAT A BIG LOAD OF RUBBISH!


  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

    AProudLefty (07-14-2021), Iolo/Penderyn (07-14-2021), martin (07-14-2021), moon (07-14-2021)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    10,099
    Thanks
    2,191
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    300
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

    Default

    it is weird a post that long can not have one true statement in it. what the fuck is wrong with the bitch that spewed that bullshit?

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    49,883
    Thanks
    14,463
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default

    Trump was/is a populist nationalist and not a fascist.

    There’s some truth in the OP but it misses the mark. Fascism [involving actual fascists] is on the rise in Europe but they are not all that relevant politically. What IS politically relevant is populist nationalism. The insane experiment with open borders under Merkel caused a rise in fascism but it’s overwhelmed by the populist nationalism that gave rise to Brexit.

    Without the open border policy under Merkel *there would be no* Brexit.

    Just like here in the states: there’s a fringe element of extremists [with X amount of FBI informants but that’s another debate] that are a reaction to how *extreme* the left has become. But politically, they are irrelevant compared to the populist nationalists.

    And there’s a parallel with our open border policy and what went on in Europe in 2017[?]: it’s causing a populist realignment that’s going on as we speak. Trump didn’t ‘get lucky’ in 2020 in taking so many Hispanics away from democrats *it’s a trend*.

    And that trend is going to continue. Hence, democrats need more ‘Covid type elections’ and they will do whatever it takes to get them.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,477
    Thanks
    2,340
    Thanked 3,696 Times in 2,389 Posts
    Groans
    57
    Groaned 201 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Fascism is a reaction to non-stop communist abuses of power.
    Some of your like-minded colleagues insist that fascism was leftwing. But you say it arose in opposition to communism.

    So a violent, authoritarian leftwing movement arose in opposition to a violent, authoritarian leftwing movement? Got it!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

    AProudLefty (07-14-2021), moon (07-14-2021)

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,665
    Thanks
    22,850
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 5,969 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 2,137 Times in 2,023 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What a stupid goy
    Stupid and then some.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

    moon (07-14-2021)

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,665
    Thanks
    22,850
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 5,969 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 2,137 Times in 2,023 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Spain, Italy, Germany...Fascism all suddenly arose there during the same set of years not spontaneously, but because the plague of in-your-face communist aggression, insurrection, anarchy, and mass murder provoked the living shit out of the people until the backlash ended up going way too far in the other direction.

    Don't take my word for it. Look it up. Every single case where fascism emerged was preceded by YEARS of unprovoked communist political violence. Fascism is a reaction to non-stop communist abuses of power.

    Fast forward to modern times. President Trump rose to power without being provoked into it by any of this lunatic communist rioting, armed revolution, or terrorism, and demonstrated literally none of the characteristics of a fascist (which is why they can't name a single example).

    Nazis Democrats.jpg

    -Democrats support government-run everything.——Nazis support government-run everything.——President Trump stands for free markets, limited government.

    -Democrats support gun confiscation.——Nazis support gun confiscation.——President Trump stands for armed, free citizens.

    -Democrats support abortion.——Nazis support abortion.——President Trump is anti-abortion.

    -Democrats support censorship.——Nazis support censorship.——President Trump stands for free speech.

    -Democrats support nanny state handouts.——Nazis support nanny state handouts.——President Trump stands for self-reliance.

    -Democrats support racist preferential treatment.——Nazis support racist preferential treatment.——President Trump stands for actual equality.

    -Democrats support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——Nazis support taxpayer-funded indoctrination.——President Trump stands for school choice, actual education.

    -Democrats support illegal, unprovoked wars.——Nazis support illegal, unprovoked wars.——President Trump stands for historic progress toward peace, as with Korea.

    -Democrats support no freedom of religion.——Nazis support no freedom of religion.——President Trump stands for free religious exercise.

    -Democrats support rigged news media.——Nazis support rigged news media.——President Trump stands for freedom of the press.

    -Democrats support propagandized entertainment.——Nazis support propagandized entertainment.——President Trump stands for agenda-free entertainment.

    -Democrats support a rigged justice system.——Nazis support a rigged justice system.——President Trump stands for equal protection under the law.

    -Democrats support persecution of dissent.——Nazis support persecution of dissent.——President Trump stands for vigorous, open debate.

    -Democrats support violent mob rule.——Nazis support violent mob rule.——President Trump stands for the rule of law.

    -Democrats support employment quotas, guarantees.——Nazis support employment quotas, guarantees.——President Trump stands for merit-based employment.

    -Democrats support redistribution of wealth.——Nazis support redistribution of wealth.——President Trump stands for 'You keep what you earn.'

    -Democrats support taking over corporations.——Nazis support taking over corporations.——President Trump stands for protecting property rights.

    -Democrats support mandatory profit-sharing.——Nazis support mandatory profit-sharing.——President Trump stands for running your own business.

    -Democrats support government pensions for all.——Nazis support government pensions for all.——President Trump stands for self-reliance, 401k.

    Yet Democrats (communists), who want total control but cannot seize it without inventing a Hitler to overthrow, responded by endlessly SMEARING him as one and insisting that fascism was rising up all around us all the time, despite no one being able to see or point to any part of anything like that happening, based on literally nothing but their own made-up hysteria and them projecting their own tyrannical corruption, bigotry, and sleaze onto others with an unending blur of outrageously false hoaxes.

    -the "Trump gassed protesters to give a speech" hoax
    -the Russia collusion hoax
    -the "Trump told people to drink Lysol" hoax
    -the Covington Catholic hoax
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax
    -the Hydroxchloroquine hoax
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax
    -the Ukraine transcript hoax
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax
    -the "children in cages" hoax
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax
    -the "white privilege" hoax
    -the voter suppression hoax
    -the "hands up don't shoot" hoax
    -the "Trump called soldiers losers" hoax
    -the "peaceful protesters" hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi eagle" hoax
    -the "Trump ignored Russia putting bounties on U.S. soldiers" hoax
    -the coronavirus hoax
    -the "Trump used a Nazi red triangle" hoax
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax

    Once they had repeated the "fascism" smear enough times to convince themselves and to rationalize burning down cities, stealing elections, and persecuting and terrorizing everyone out of their rights as if under attack, they moved forward with the plan.

    Eventually, by design, this endless psychotic violence, injustice, and provocation accomplished its goal of sparking an outraged backlash (grandmas taking selfies in the Capitol on 1/6), which Democrats now spend every waking moment hyperventilating about, retaliating against, and frantically scrambling to spin as the equivalent of Pearl Harbor (pay no attention to the four years straight of HUNDREDS of Democrat terrorist attacks, cheered and funded by Democrat officials).

    They finally manufactured their phony Hitler to rage against and use for constant attacks on everyone's rights. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

    focus 1-6 riots.jpg

    Now, the communist regime of Resident Biden has already broken records with its rule by executive orders (Democrats said Trump issuing far fewer was proof that he was Hitler) and is invading our personal text messages in blatant violation of the 4th Amendment, sending federal agents to our doors to pressure us into getting vaccinated for a 99.7% survival rate case of the sniffles, and is apparently even now gearing up to dox his political opponents using any observation about Election Theft 2020 as a basis for claiming non-Democrats are a radicalization threat (again, never mind the last 4 years of Democrat terrorism, encouraged and funded by elected Democrats).

    1212.JPG
    You are delusional, so take your meds.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,665
    Thanks
    22,850
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 5,969 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 2,137 Times in 2,023 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    it is weird a post that long can not have one true statement in it. what the fuck is wrong with the bitch that spewed that bullshit?
    He's mentally ill.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    115,449
    Thanks
    9,891
    Thanked 33,616 Times in 26,633 Posts
    Groans
    3,170
    Groaned 2,413 Times in 2,302 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What a stupid goy
    thanks for your thoughtful analysis.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    115,449
    Thanks
    9,891
    Thanked 33,616 Times in 26,633 Posts
    Groans
    3,170
    Groaned 2,413 Times in 2,302 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    The only people that lie worse than Dotard.....................is his cult.
    except for every demmycrat who ever lived.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    4,160
    Thanks
    1,739
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 438 Times in 407 Posts

    Default

    Didn't see "The Stolen Election Hoax" on his obsessive list.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    10,099
    Thanks
    2,191
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    300
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    except for every demmycrat who ever lived.......
    wow! ding! ding! ding! we have a winner. best reply ever. by a 2nd grade special ed student.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-25-2021, 05:37 PM
  2. Yet another unprovoked Democrat terrorist attack
    By artichoke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-05-2020, 05:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2020, 09:25 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 02:04 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 05:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •